AUSTRALIA NO!

Prime Minister Scott Morrison will cut the number of migrants coming to Australia, because people in big cities like Sydney and Melbourne are saying 'enough is enough.'

"That's what I'm hearing from Australians. They're not anti-immigration. They're not anti immigrants. I'm certainly not and in Sydney we're certainly not. In Melbourne, they're certainly not but they just want to know that the growth can be catered for by the infrastructure and services that are going in" - Scott Morrison - Prime Minister.

Attached: the end of chinks.jpg (1314x740, 497K)

>Prime Minister Scott Morrison will cut the number of migrants coming to Australia, because people in big cities like Sydney and Melbourne are saying 'enough is enough.'
But he's going to let in at least 100,000 a year, right? So Australia will continue to become more diverse and multicultural.

Hooray for us!

Attached: Australia now.jpg (2896x1944, 2.59M)

Deport all these fucking asians and i'll be happy

Good, they're just gunning for my job

If the immigrants were blondes in bikinis, you'd make room. That's why you're clearly racist.
>living in the southern hemisphere
>ever
t. World's number one travel destination

100k a year would be fine if it is a strict limit and stays like that.

they are literally decreasing it from 190k to 140k
Yeah.

>If the immigrants were blondes in bikinis, you'd make room. That's why you're clearly racist.
Yeah, and? Maybe Fance should have been a little more racist and you wouldn't be Neu Mogadishu.

>100k a year would be fine
shut the FUCK up you fucking filthy chink
minus 6 million in three years is the only solution for your genetic taint

Attached: splatoon-rage.jpg (675x675, 140K)

>30000
That is nuffin m8. We are still importing curries and chinks in massive numbers. It is a hollow offering to the peasants, just like Howard's sleight of hand in the 90s.
The cunts are addicted to quick fix immigration and literally only follow focus groups and polling: from week to week.

Mfw theyre talking about reducing Skilled Migrant visas not illegals, overstaying chink students, and reffo welfare bludgers

Attached: F O W F.jpg (233x222, 13K)

B-b-but he stopped the boats ;(

Chinks are ugly. It's like having trash line the streets everywhere.

Blondes in bikinis are hot. It's like having elegant art everywhere.

How is this hard to understand?

Attached: 4WgXTVHo_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>If the immigrants were blondes in bikinis, you'd make room.
everyone would make room fro white women: from niggers to chinks to fucking any people on the planet.
Fucking 2 digit IQ Maghrebian

>"That's what I'm hearing from Australians. They're not anti-immigration. They're not anti immigrants. I'm certainly not and in Sydney we're certainly not. In Melbourne, they're certainly not but they just want to know that the growth can be catered for by the infrastructure and services that are going in" - Scott Morrison - Prime Minister.
So, basically, "Fuck off, we're full"?

Just today some muslim woman was asking me for help about something but she spoke such poor english, could barely help her.
When I was a young, influential kid I believed in the whole "it's rude to ask people to learn english in australia" schtick my leftist friends and teachers told me. But now I question it, if it's only respect in Japan or China to learn their language when immigrating there, why do these same people think it is okay for foreigners to ignore the english language when living in an english speaking country.

nah it is:
"the white peasants are getting upset but we really really really REALLY want to become an asian cuck nation with endless masss immigration so we will throw a few token bones to the peasants.

Mexicunts that flood into America not only speak their horrible goblino language loudly everywhere but they also barely know a lick of english. Its really fucking annoying to think these fat taco midgets get to have a vote equal to some white people that actually give a damn about this country

Attached: 1542701425930.jpg (600x684, 56K)

Too late, they're outnumbering (You), it's more likely you will be deported.

Last year the federal government issued around 160K permanent resident VISA, these bugs literally have the same rights as cucked Anglos.
The intake should be around 40K a year for skilled immigrants only (no chain immigration allowed) - to avoid population aging leads to recession. Rapefugees will be shoot on sight as an exercise of our military.
We can reach that number step by step though, say reduce 20K immigrants a year for 5 years.

No mother country flag on the map behind them. That was specifically left off I bet.

Christ, but Ireland is. What a joke. That was the first wave of shit immigration. Sending Catholic Republicans.

You are just afraid to compete with the superior BLACK MAN

It's because their plans backfired and our economy tanked their little migrant experiment is losing them money because the property bubble burst

Melbourne is the worst city in the world i have ever been to, Its owned by the Chinese, every shop/building is owned by the Chinese, all the white people are hipsters usually hand in hand with asians, there are asians EVERYWHERE its more like HK than Australia, loads of people on drugs too.

>They're not anti-immigration.
>They're not anti immigrants.

My expression is sombre. I gaze over my bong and beer staring listlessly into my laptop display. Another day in hell. Another day of shit raining down and everyone is eating it as if it were mana from heaven.

Please help me.

Attached: fc.jpg (454x600, 61K)

Pretty sure this is just spin to go along with the meme of sending all the new immigrants to the bush, how could they even keep them there it's not like they are going to put ankle bracelets on them all.

>Australia fuck off their full.

My dream is over,I wanted to move to rural deserted Australia living around alligators and working out lifting tree logs while eating a plentiful diet of meat at the groceries store run by a guy named steve. Now it's all over, the Aussies finally realised the path of Nationalist Australia and a poor moor like myself has no chance.

My life is over lads

Attached: images.jpg (208x242, 7K)

I've been sleeping from 7am-8pm I'm so fucking miserable here desu know that feeling well

Attached: bilby_panties2.png (1237x997, 775K)

I remember the staff at flinders station speaking quite clear english to me, indian accent of course.

>my shift finishes in fifteen minutes, go to the other window
>man shuts other window as soon as I move out of line

For a long time experiencing this kind of behaviour from many different people in Melbourne, I wondered whether I had some rude word tattooed on my face in magic ink I could not see. But then I realised: people here hated me because I was Australian. Wow. In my own country no less. It dawned on me that every single person who had purposefully caused me problem was a foreigner! I was pretty left-leaning when I first arrived in Melbourne. Not anymore. We should invade their countries and plunder resources, fuck em. They are not like us. There is no "culture" for them to be "shocked" they are simply arriving to an all-you-can-eat and they are making the place a wreck for the polite people who once enjoyed living here.

I'm leaving Australia after school to go Europe.

Cya niggers, Australia was a psyop and test for multiculturalism.

Ill come back when its white

chinese guy tell me austrailia is step stone to canada who step stone in america.
He said they think 14-20 yrs for getting usa.

There are flags for england, scotland and wales in that pic

Attached: enjoy being mad.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)