When i fck my gf‘s pussy ( 16yrs old, me 19) i don’t feel anything

HEY , i First thought its because of Condoms, then we tried it Couple times Without Condom.. but i still don’t Feel The „Nice pussy“
I just Feel that its warm but nothing Else, Feels like i don’t even Feel my dick While we fuck

The weird Thing is her puss is very thight, Can barely Stick 2 Fingers Into it

Someone Else Had a Similar Situation ?

Thank u for Helping, Love u /Adv Community

Attached: B488BB51-6E4A-4D7B-85AC-B5DFF9E414C9.jpg (500x371, 31K)

You may have a thinn pp, or she may need to do some kegels. Either way try fingering her with just one finger until it engorges around that and then slam your pp in. Also stop using condoms they suck.

Are you circumised?
Do you masturbate a lot? And when you do, do you choke your penis a lot? We call this deathgrip. The cure is to simply stop fapping for at least a week.
And try different positions. Doggy and cowgirl feel different.

Attached: circumise it.jpg (943x1150, 387K)

Have you fucked before and felt the "nice pussy" feeling. Or is it something you've heard and created a mental image of what pussy should feel like. If so, that could really be all there is too it. Your expectations are too high.

M8 when you masturbate eventually your going to subconciously increase your grip strenght and the ultimately you end up with something called deathgrib

The solution to this is that you have to fap once in a while iteratively decreasing your gripstrength eventually atleast some of your dickfeel should return

T. Had it once

Hm i felt something with my ex
Was good
But also not as good as everyone says

It’s probably guilt related to being a child rapist.

You throttle your dick when you masturbate. This desensitizes it and makes pussy feel like nothing. Either train yourself to jerk off more softly, or if you can't manage that, buy a fleshlight and don't use your hand anymore.

where the fuck are her parents, why are they letting a freak like you outside of jail?

Friction is that "nice pussy" feeling, and you need enough pressure for friction, especially once it's very wet. That's why, even if she has a tight pussy, it can feel like a fucking chasm. The wetter it is, the less friction you'll feel (makes no difference to them, or so I'm told)...

You can gain a higher sensitivity to friction (pressure) if you stop jacking off... Seriously just stop cold turkey. Your sex drive will skyrocket, but that's fine as long as your gf is into it.

I know that feel tho, dated a 27 yr old (I'm 22) and wow those 5 yrs makes a difference... All I want is to hit up girls my own age now, enjoy young puss while it lasts ayyy

maybe you have a small penis. post pics so we can see what we're working with

Attached: r5DjF7L.jpg (395x346, 23K)

is she fat? fucking a fat girl's pussy feels like fucking a bucket of water

Attached: 147852369.jpg (1130x1450, 86K)

This is incredibly accurate to my life right now wtf OP are you me? Same ages and everything. Same problem.

Might try again tomorrow. Tried going cold turkey but didn't quite work

Congratulations you have discovered that sex is over rated. Especially with a condom.

Do you Just sprinkle capital Letters around At random, or do You have A system?

It stems from the fact that you're taking advantage of a teenage girl. Not only will god judge you when you pass, but you'll get there when the other prisoners smash your head in after hearing about your statutory rape conviction.

Found the frustrated soyboi.

Sex with condom is disappointing but only when compared to raw sex, it's still pretty neat & it doesn't affect the foreplay that happens before the wrapping of the penor and slaying of the pussy.

Anyone that unironically says sex is overrated is just projecting their own deficiencies.

Attached: Schermafbeelding_20170801_om_10.44.54.png (746x932, 1.48M)

Sex by itself is pretty overrated, but it's natural to want it. I checked this myself by going to a prostitute after 3 years of not getting laid, sex was good but the woman talking dirty just felt fucking unconfortable, because it was clear that it wasn't real. 3 years ago with my high school crush, yeah, that was fucking intense, it's more about the person than the act itself to me.

How does that makes anything overrated?
I’m 27 and my gf is 25, and she has the most awesome pussy I have ever been into. Both my exes couldn’t compare.
It’s wet and warm and tight I barely fit if we did a lot of foreplay. Cumming inside her is the best feeling I ever felt.

My suggestion op is you try sleeping with different girls. Short ones and asians especially.

> Anyone that unironically says sex is overrated is just projecting their own deficiencies.

I think it's overrated when people make it their purpose in life. It's a fun activity but if you do it too often it get boring, especially compared to better things. Although I think the people who do make their lives about it first of all do have much of it, and secondly don't have many experiences in general. They would be totally amazed by a night on a nice yacht (to provide a not too specific example of something people do).

>Anyone that unironically says sex is overrated is just projecting their own deficiencies.
So anyone who doesn't feel that the risks and costs outweigh the benefits for any activity is projecting? Boy, I'm not sure you know the meaning of the word as it's being used incorrectly in a statement that is ironically projecting your feelings onto others.

You actual retard.

As for OP, if you're not feeling anything raw you might have some dick issues. I've fucked a few fat girls and had the same issue and chalked it up to apparent lack of desire for them; I was just fucking them because I could.

Because it isn't a sexy guy's asshole. You're obviously onto men

This.

Yes it's a friction thing and some girls are really wet and slippery. The bit about desensitising your dick is true too.

There can be another factor too, which is, your gfs vagina feels tight but that's just the opening, inside she's not as tight and once inside your dick doesn't feel the same pressure and thus less friction.

I've found this to be fairly common and has nothing to do with her size, weight, etc is just how her pussy is shaped.

If she rubs her clit while you're inside her this will cause her to involuntarily tighten up, especially when she's about to cum. Aft she cums however, she will loosen again, so it's a bonus if she's multiorgasmic.

If her vagina is a little too wet and a little too large inside its best to make her orgasm a few times before penetration. Then let her vag rest (she can blow you or cuddle, whatever) for say 10 mins and then resume fucking. Her vag will contract and feel very different.

Try it.

This made me laugh harder than it should of

you're in the wrong frame of mind/emotional state. maybe not even aroused enough. probably not calm enough.

coming from someone who's not an incel

also fuck you pieces of shit who say "unironically"