Brit pol

Attached: STOP BREXIT.jpg (3264x2448, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvXBbsRU83Q&lc=z22bjhmhwwamufxfpacdp431wqnthjjdmvslul3surxw03c010c.1542066476752391
express.co.uk/news/politics/1047765/brexit-news-theresa-may-no-confidence-labour-john-mcdonnell
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6410259/Stress-number-one-libido-killer.html
bbc.co.uk/news/business-46271048
couriermail.com.au/entertainment/television/the-reality-of-saudi-arabias-loosening-of-restrictions-on-women/news-story/217011f735aebb182f721effd27709fa
dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/743568/theresa-may-no-confidence-vote-jacob-rees-mogg-european-research-group-press-conference
inews.co.uk/opinion/how-the-other-john-lewis-and-an-amateur-radio-dj-have-proven-andy-warhol-right/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-live-latest-update-theresa-may-no-confidence-vote-deal-erg-jacob-rees-mogg-graham-brady-a8642391.html
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12163548&ref=rss
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/south-asia/at-least-40-killed-in-a-blast-in-afghan-capital-kabul/articleshow/66712146.cms
feedproxy.google.com/~r/guidofawkes/~3/ux8lMKf-2gs/
thestar.com/news/world/2018/11/20/kosovos-bid-to-join-interpol-rejected-at-agencys-assembly.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46269757
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46267684
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46274118
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46237012
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-46262646
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46273470
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46265558
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46269685
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46265560
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-46263183
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46237174
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46264581
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/1064885383304015872
youtube.com/watch?v=H_2dh3DeY0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I voted leave but honestly at this point I'd rather remain as we're going to get an absolutely shit deal where we get all the downsides with less benefits. We fucked up lads.

>aren't we all immigrants
i hate jews and traitors so much bros

Attached: 1478879941865.jpg (788x756, 146K)

Women are terrible leaders, just look at what happened with the poll tax.

Attached: traitor.jpg (630x446, 169K)

Teenage roasties are incapable of critical thought, they aren't the traitors or jews, but the NPCs programmed by them.

Daily reminder we lose our self determination at just 30% brown people.

Attached: 1538589276588.png (1320x422, 100K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tvXBbsRU83Q&lc=z22bjhmhwwamufxfpacdp431wqnthjjdmvslul3surxw03c010c.1542066476752391

Looks like I'll be driving the extra 3 miles to Tesco to do my shopping this year.

They're going to get raped-

Attached: Lies from brown eyes.jpg (3264x2448, 2.07M)

It's over for the UK

>Leeds.
God damnit!
Sorry lads. This city is so fucking socailst

I don't lay blame on most of the lower level citizens but on those that have some semblance of power to steer the country. As most of them have an idea what will happen but continue to do it anyway.

Who the hell writes a protest sign starting with Youths Against..?
Fucking nobody

just how i like my Brit pol
extra shitty with little effort

LOL WHAT EEVEN IS THIS LOL SUCH A JEW LOL

youths

>aren't we all immigrants?
no you stupid bitch, we've been here since before Jesus was alive.

What about the neanderthals who immigrated to Ireland in 40,000BC? checkmate racist

Look at pic only two zoomers and the rest are boomers. Also female zoomers usually follow the trend, it's the male that we need to have faith in.

Probably sooner. Non-whites vote purely along racial lines, whereas whites split votes on ideological lines. So say conservatives ran a muslim candidate, they let would de facto get all muslim votes regardless of manifesto. Then you'd get roughly half the british votes as well. You don't need 30% non white to commandeer the nation or at 30% you don't even remotely need half the british vote

>Aren't we all immigrants
No you fucking roastie, we aren't. Surprisingly enough, DNA analysis indicates that the people of the British isles have not only been here for 12 millennia, but have remained ~90% the same genetically, despite a fair few invasions

Well the worst invasions of the past used to involve implementing puppet leaders, taking large taxes and stealing a few women.

In modern 'immigration' we have puppet leaders, millions of foreigners, inordinate taxes and millions of women stolen or raped.

Attached: FA9CDFEC-CC2E-4984-8DDF-CEDC7D9306F0.png (629x960, 259K)

>Aren't we all immigrants? ? ?

Err, No we aren't love.

Yes we are

Wasnt Margaret Thatcher somewhat decent?

>John McDonnell seeks to PROFIT from Brexit chaos in ‘hugely irresponsible’ move
express.co.uk/news/politics/1047765/brexit-news-theresa-may-no-confidence-labour-john-mcdonnell

>Stress is the number one libido killer
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6410259/Stress-number-one-libido-killer.html

>France set to remove Carlos Ghosn from Renault after arrest
bbc.co.uk/news/business-46271048

>‘Too risky’: Limits to Saudi reforms
couriermail.com.au/entertainment/television/the-reality-of-saudi-arabias-loosening-of-restrictions-on-women/news-story/217011f735aebb182f721effd27709fa

>Jacob Rees-Mogg issues no-confidence vote warning to Theresa May but DENIES coup
dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/743568/theresa-may-no-confidence-vote-jacob-rees-mogg-european-research-group-press-conference

>How the other John Lewis and an amateur radio DJ have proven Andy Warhol right
inews.co.uk/opinion/how-the-other-john-lewis-and-an-amateur-radio-dj-have-proven-andy-warhol-right/

>Brexit - live: No-deal 'shock' warning issued as Theresa May announces crucial new Brussels talks
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-live-latest-update-theresa-may-no-confidence-vote-deal-erg-jacob-rees-mogg-graham-brady-a8642391.html

>Georgian charity to write down debts of 600,000
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12163548&ref=rss

>At least 40 killed in a blast in Afghan capital Kabul
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/south-asia/at-least-40-killed-in-a-blast-in-afghan-capital-kabul/articleshow/66712146.cms

>Osborne Rips Into Rees-Mogg In Today’s Evening Standard
feedproxy.google.com/~r/guidofawkes/~3/ux8lMKf-2gs/

>Kosovo’s bid to join Interpol rejected at agency’s assembly
thestar.com/news/world/2018/11/20/kosovos-bid-to-join-interpol-rejected-at-agencys-assembly.html

>Brexit: Cabinet meets as DUP step up pressure on PM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46269757

>Spain Brexit: PM Sánchez threatens to vote no over Gibraltar
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46267684

>Brexit: Backlash over May's EU nationals 'queue jumping' vow
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46274118

>Reality Check: Brexit withdrawal agreement - what it all means
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46237012

>Sturgeon in London for Brexit talks with PM and opposition leaders
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-46262646

>Brexit deal: Business groups hit back at DUP's Wilson
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46273470

>Rudd 'to listen to universal credit concerns'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46265558

>DUP abstains on government Finance Bill votes
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46269685

>Jeremy Corbyn tells CBI business must act for 'common good'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46265560

>MP Fiona Onasanya trial: MP 'suffering from incurable illness'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-46263183

>Who has written no confidence letters against Theresa May?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46237174

>Tory-DUP relationship 'broken over Europe' - Ken Clarke
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46264581

maggie was "fucking based" by typical Jow Forums standards
brexshitters are just (((liars)))

No, she brought the toxic neo-liberalism/globalism which is still rampant in the West today.

*typical /nu-pol/ standards

This thread will do

no, we're not
glad to help

It's even worse when you realise that they're natives who would be incredibly attractive if they didn't allow the postmodern idiocy to consume them.

Good use of watercolor, very tasteful

i wonder if these little females will jump in the next time they see a police office getting gang bashed by youths against britan

>Aren't we all immigrants???
HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT FLY IN A PLACE LIKE BRITAIN?!

Attached: 1521845986382.jpg (608x608, 220K)

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/1064885383304015872

well technically if you go far enough back in time , we wuz Martians and sheit

Best of luck Brit Bongs, this shit doesn't get any easier as time goes on.

Attached: 90wfokgzujq11.jpg (1024x714, 112K)

#diversity

youtube.com/watch?v=H_2dh3DeY0k

Good foreign policy; got us that EU rebate and defended the Falklands, but she absolutely fucked our manufacturing industries putting thousands of people out of work domestically.

Well seeing as I can trace my lineage back to the Norman Conquest, you can fuck off love.

this is tame by british adverts standards

>Aren't we all immigrants?
Soon

Attached: BirminghamSchool.jpg (634x478, 83K)

>we're all immigrants
>therefore no one has a claim to any land
>therefore colonialism wasn't bad
>[machiavelli intensifies]

Ehh. We're majority Beaker Folk, with a good serving of Pre-Roman trickling migration, Anglo-Saxon and a sprinkling of "Dane" thrown in.

But, whether from Wales, England, Scotland or NI, we all have a sizeable chunk of ancestry that stems back ~4000 years on these isles.

Attached: british ancestry continental comparison.jpg (800x896, 158K)

They still try it, though. It's fucking tedious.
>heheh what about the Romans?
>and the Normans?
>rightwingers btfo

Attached: WojakSoyboy.jpg (387x437, 41K)

What happened to Horatio cary?

You faggots better go to the Brexit betrayal demonstration

>we're all immigrants
>therefore no one has a claim to any land
Progressive cunts will make this argument, but if you were to apply this to non-European countries and claim that, for example, India is a nation of immigrants and a land invaded many times by many peoples so it was hypocritical for them to want the British to leave, they would just reject that completely.

Attached: ItsAllSoTiresome.jpg (807x659, 42K)

When's this happening? Got a link?

Attached: britain blep brexit.gif (300x300, 58K)

>don't look like celt descendants
They are right I suppose

Why do you say they don't look like celt descendants?

I want no deal!

Brexit is not only about leaving the European Union, Brexit is about destroying the NWO.

We're one step away from "we're all just energy man" being an established political argument.

All city’s and uni towns are mate. This shit spreads from the university’s.

stand strong, we voted to leave not to get some spaz tart fuck it all up.

Ok, I took a much closer look and now I am confused.
How do you tell each other apart?

>city's
>university's
*cities
*universities

Attached: WojakDrinking.jpg (645x773, 49K)

>How do you tell each other apart?
What do you mean?

>Aren't we all immigrants

How do they justify this line in Britain? I get its use in the United States, even if it's still stupid.

Aren't we all immigrants Jow Forums?

Attached: 1532844639460m.jpg (842x1024, 98K)

I work in a factory up norf with a bunch of polish, whenever they are jabbering with each other me and another dude just have a conversation where every other word is brexit, haha fuck 'em

it disgusts me that our own citizens would happily wear and parade the colours of a foreign, dictatorial institution which literally wants to annex us and control our lives

I mean there must be facial differences between celts and scandinavians descendants .

Probably, but I don't think the differences are that great. Besides, most people in Britain must be a mix of Celt and Scandinavian. Probably very few people are only descended from one group and with not the other.

What about potatoes?

>How do they justify this line in Britain?
By bringing up muh Romans, muh Normans, muh Vikings and muh Angles and Saxons. Seriously, they use groups that invaded Britain as a reason why we shouldn't object to modern immigration. It's fucking bullshit.

Attached: ApuYelling.png (771x526, 216K)

Mash 'em up and have 'em with sausages.

Attached: ApuChef.png (651x799, 52K)

Bump.

Attached: ApuBlanket&Mug.png (657x527, 30K)

Attached: 35F4F5F7-1762-4B88-9375-5DC74C8C61CB.jpg (960x600, 49K)

Attached: F82BCD47-4DB5-4541-BF6F-03C764CADA0D.gif (408x225, 1.39M)

Brits saying they're all immigrants? Wtf

The Jew won't. Just her gullible Goy "friend" that she is exploiting.

Wew lads jewtube is panicking about article 13 was watching a video and a small pop up notification came up telling me the internet is at risk.

You can't remain. You made your grave, now you gotta lie in it. 4th reich (EU) forever! 940 more years! No more Anglos!

Attached: skynews-brexit-bus-westminster_4237141.jpg (1096x616, 106K)

ww3 here we come .

Hans hasn't learned his lesson...damn...how many times does it take?

Well TECHNICALLY we are all African, so that means that we have the right to demand that an African nation gives us citizenship and provides housing for us, I mean they have so much money from all those diamonds. I won't be stopping at the first African country I come to though, I will travel until I reach the wealthiest ones with the most attractive looking women. And since we've had all these feminist cunts lording over us, we have a LOT of 'sexual emergency' cases. They have to treat us nicely of course because after all we WILL be immigrants, NO. Refugees. Look how badly our government has treated us, not giving us our BREXIT, the essence of our DEMOCRACY and FREEDOM ! making laws that prevent us from posting our MEMES, our most fundamental HUMAN RIGHT.

Attached: 1501453242572.jpg (1232x2974, 741K)

next time kraut we won't settle for half of your country , we will turn your entire land into a parking lot

Literally you dumb brit cucks have no idea what you are doing

Stop bullying.

Attached: ApuPoliceman.jpg (855x885, 203K)