Why do you hate us so much, Jow Forums? No meme answers please

Why do you hate us so much, Jow Forums? No meme answers please

Attached: שלום.jpg (1080x1350, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
youtu.be/EwjTm4ncWnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your noses are big

I don’t hate all of you but u do maintain a heuristic to keep an eye on you.

*I

I actually love Israel

Not sure if Jew or Chinese

I wonder

Attached: Jew ETF.jpg (1325x781, 128K)

>t.notameme

Attached: jewss.jpg (599x549, 179K)

For the most here it is not hate anymore. rather some Kind of deeply rooted bloodlust.

Your country lacks diversity. You have to stop being bigots and open your borders. Then we may tolerate you.

You can't leave western culture alone and have to white-ant it, and replace it with sugary shit of zero value. You deliberately killed the Western Canon and you're not even from there.

I don't. You're pawns in a much larger game. Your manufactured victimhood gets used.. same trick same shit every.fucking.time.

I hate jewish elites, not the common jew. In their eyes you are a goy aswell.

We don't hate you, we want every American Jew to move to your lovely country.

Well, your puppets ruined my life for decades so you can bet I want you nuked and hunted like animals.

I don't. I actually love Israel and support it 100% in its rightful noble struggle against evil sandnigger pigs

Attached: 1524509728370.jpg (602x330, 51K)

stop with your degenerate movies and hollywood actors

egas

Attached: kikes (2).jpg (338x671, 88K)

Because you support a gov't that wants to wipe us out, and hands out financial support to groups that want to interfere in our lives and affairs. Otherwise we would care about Israel and Jews as much as we care about Lesotho. Which is not very much.

I don't want to hate you, but you and yours have put yourselves in a position which, at best, makes you appear as extraordinarly ethnocentric in a country which does not rightfully belong to your volk. At worst it makes you look exactly like a certain man in1939 was claiming.
Then you never take any steps to actually address this. You're not exactly giving me many options here.
FFS, stop trying to manipulate my nation and people.

I hate some jews. but random jew in israel just living his life? I don't care about either way.

Attached: Bing.png (1541x716, 1.54M)

Can you release the information on on the Zionist Propaganda Campaign(s) against America? I am trying to find a way to Love Israel (possibly the State of), but I cannot do this while there are so many secrets that are used against my country just to keep a foreign country afloat that will turn its back on America the moment it gets a better deal.

Give me something to love Israel, instead of providing me with evidence of\to hate.

And mexican dicks are small, that doesn't mean I hate you, nor there's a reason too
It's what happens when you look at the sun without sunglasses, maybe if you go outdoors once in a while you'll know what i'm talking about
Based
Do elaborate

Honestly because Jews whine so much. I've never seen a more pathetic group than American Jews when it comes to groveling and begging for sympathy. It's like your whole existence is based around pan handling goys with sob stories. I honestly think Jews are more worthless than niggers when there isnt a white goy helping you behind the scenes. Also Jewish nepotism just means goys will have to babysit some likes obese nephew who only got the job because of his uncle. Jews are like a race of females.

Lol another whiney kike crying for sympathy as usual.

Israel needs more diversity

Curious what do jews think of America?or Australia?
What do you think of circumcision?

Because you simply are cockroaches, you would shit on your dignity in order to survive.

>It's what happens when you look at the sun without sunglasses, maybe if you go outdoors once in a while you'll know what i'm talking about
still not sure if chinese or jew.
choose chinese whilst you have the opportunity . it could also prevent you from wandering around and crying for love - there aint any for you.

I like you merchant user. You kill sandniggers, also checked.

No hate, different tribes. I have no interest in promoting the interests of a competing tribe.

It's just a banter
Can't speak for "jews", but Israelis generally think highly of America and Australia
Circumcision is a primitive tradition, and I wouldn't do that to my children

because you constantly want to silence us, and our voices, even on our own platforms. When we just want to talk to another without you interfering.

Tired of fighting your wars faggot

Because you consider us Inhuman animals and you work toward our explicit extinction.

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

Attached: 1540507175889.gif (480x267, 444K)

It's not hate it's just that we are incompatible. I understand the quote is directed towards us Jews and not pissraelis, but I'm a brainlet and don't feel like typing out a comprehensive list so watch this in your spare time.

youtu.be/EwjTm4ncWnY

Attached: quote-they-put-the-jewish-interest-above-america-s-interest-and-it-s-about-goddamn-time-that-richard (850x400, 86K)

no one hates you dude stop playing that card all the time like everyone is antisemetic relax

Dude I have been posting the same fucking shit for months, it is completely retarded for Jow Forums to hate Israel and call every Israel supporter a shill. Leftists hate Israel, we should support Israel. We should want every Jew to move there so they can become a normal people. Israelis are not an issue, rich banker immigration activist pro Marxist Ashkenazim Hollywood media. controlling diaspora Jews in America are. But every fucking thread about any right winger is immediately called a shill thread cuz the dude took a picture with an Israeli, or supported Israel in any way.
Wow thanks finally someone get it
Thank you

Attached: Brutal.jpg (1080x1419, 100K)

Attached: 1521486871086.jpg (547x483, 241K)

Emphasis on host nation, now look at OP's flag.
He's not in ur nation is he.

his hand is so far up my nation's arse the puppet strings have turned into arteries

Yeah because pissrael isn't the hq for international jewery. When the heat gets turned up it's a hideout for criminals.

I don’t hate all Jews,
Many of whom I like,
Please understand and hear me well,
Not every Jew is a kike.

But when I see a ruse,
propoganda filled with dykes,
Or even advertising with nig
when paired with a blonde white muse.
There can be only one target of rage,
for I’ve seen it always proven true:
There’s no denying a simple pining
to go hunting for that sneaky Jew.

I don't mind jews in Israel minding their own business.
What I do mind is subversive jews dedicating their lives to destroying western society.

Hypocrisy

the girl in the back sure looks like nic cage

yeah that was hilarious

What's your problem with Israel if we made all the Jews move there and give away their claim in American media, politics & banking. Literally nothing, you would see them as a brother nation. Middle class Israeli people are not the fucking problem here.

I cant unsee that now

Pretty big "if" there Svein.

their whole fucking state is built on crimes.
yet we still have to feel guilty.

i dont understand how and why you would give israel any love.

only guilt we should feel is that we failed.

I don't hate jews. I hate the globalist liberal elites who happened to be mostly Jews. These elitists hate jews too. They hate jews who think for themselves by being traditionalist.

Also, I don't like that Jewish traditions dehumanize non-jews. I realize that this is common to a lot of religions. Even some christian sects.

There are no good jews. Its embedded into their genes

I kinda agree there, the issue being that pissrael won't take the most problematic for lack of a better word and the leftists Jews won't leave without force and we all know what happened last time someone tried that. It would be nice to deport them all and leave them to the wolves. That's as likely as the US becoming a white ethnostate.

Attached: 1531702077722.png (960x960, 485K)

>killed 2168 people
>people

Muslims are not people buddy

fuck off fake jew kike amalekite and face
your shemite sand nigger brother arabs
by yourself. you fuckers deserve to pay
your dues instead of getting others to
die for you.

Attached: two races sheep and goats.jpg (676x1080, 387K)

Because youre trying to kill off our race. Fuck you.

Hilter's only mistake was going after everyday Jews when he really only needed to eliminate the top 10% of the rich Jews who were making money of destroying Germany. Which the every day jew was benefiting from due to the close knit jewis community. Had he done that and ran a program similar to the Chinese cultural genocide of the Uyghurs. We'd all being writing in the father speech, today.

tension middle eastern state hard-cucking Muslims to death, what's not to love.
Best non-white state ever.

so much fucking this!
trips only confirming statement.

if you get more of a cuck you have to change your flag to sweden.

loxism is in direct opposition to all things relevant to my interests pal. the mudshits are a part of that and oh hey guess how those fucks ended up in our countries...

Attached: 1521478528513.png (502x711, 216K)

I absolutely love how you are trying to be so smart with your "muh jewish IQ". This is now a cringe thread. The day of rope is coming little jewish fag. Be ready..

This, I will only accept jews that have the jew bred out of them.

guess how come on

Attached: spectre_forgets_sweden_has_the_same_population.jpg (608x600, 51K)

and i thought norway was based...
turns out they are the biggest jew cucks there are.

fuck mudslimes yeah, but still read into the topic b4 you cuck yourself.

go ahead fgt just guess

Attached: 1521478793388.jpg (900x1046, 189K)

Where did he talk about his IQ, dumbass

U think Israelis
And you post me a non-Israeli, how fucking hillarious. Post me more non-Israelis to prove ur own point.

you are a fucking dog faggot in every thread I attack a kike you a faggot with a rus nigger flag always defend like a good dog. I hope you enjoy your potato vodka tonight wigger

>what is a nation

Attached: 1521456664739.png (960x828, 693K)

How am I a cuck for not crying over dead ur poor dead Muslims. Dead mussies are just not an argument against me in my opinion, sorry. I don't care about how many poor dead muslims u come crying to me about, get me a real argument.

Attached: 1539326473863.png (1423x1320, 270K)

What the fuck are you talking about you schizo

Attached: n2ofaaG.jpg (221x250, 5K)

Let's send this fucker back to Israel so he can't do that eh? Oh no, Israel bad... right we must keep them here in the west so they can destroy our nations, I forgot.

1. I love aestethics and thr average jews are ugly as fuck. Don't bother posting Bar Rafaeli, even Uzbekistan will see some flower blossom someday. Average kike is ugly as fuck, more than other people.

2. Money is not the centre of the universe, but it is for you. I also hate chinks and every famous moneymaker tribe of the world for the same reason. Those attached to materialistic values repel me, kikes more than everyone. But the chinese are bad as well for the same reason.

3. Summarizing the history of your country, you've been given land by the englishmen (one of their few but major mistakes) as a compensation for your 6 gotillions, formerly because your shitty religious book implies that land was "promised" to you. Guess what, I also hate every single religious person in the world. More accurately, I cannot help but deem them ultra-naive or conveniently inclined to lie for the opposite reason: most of you don't truly believe in any god, but find convenient to do so in order to socially fit in your shitty kike mongrel rituals.

4. Despite being one of the most xenophobic cultures in the world, Japan is in my heart for every possible socio-cultural reason. I think Israel is the complete opposite of Japan, and the kike always feared the samurai. There must be a reason.

5. You cannot buy happiness. When a kike realizes that, he actively tries to destroy happiness in his immediate surroundings.

6. Genital mutilation is an abomination

7. I love soap

8. I also hate the USA, and it's literally ridden with kikes out there.

Attached: 1540811059023.gif (400x230, 812K)

answer me chaim. what is a nation

Attached: isisrael_1.jpg (1053x900, 151K)

Do you think people talking about this or that country being "Too white" are people living in Israel, or people actually living in that nation, so they can actually voice their opinion on that nation without seeming like a total retard.

Some random Israeli is not gonna have a say in Norwegian politics, Jews living here are, let's get them the fuck out of here and support their trip back to their own place, and support the fuck outta their campaign to fuck up their neighboor countries instead of ours.

Israelis are not gonna have a say in what is published in American media, Jews living there ARE. Jews living in hollywood are gonna have a say in what movies are produced, Israelis, not.

Get it?

Attached: 1540768907206.png (960x960, 756K)

Only shows you have no clue what youre talking about if you think i care about any mudslimes.

But you realize how hipocritic it is to cry about warcrimes whilst commiting one after another?

So get your shit together and get real or ab ins Gas du Jude.

there are 2 kinds of people that want one world comunism.
kikes and traitors.
Both shall be removed.
There is also amazing overrepresentation of kikes in the one world gov gang.

>But you realize how hipocritic it is to cry about warcrimes whilst commiting one after another?
When did I cry about warcrimes.
Ur just making stuff up now.
What a nice post. 0 arguments.

The world is going antisemite you fucking kike.
You all better prepare to shut it down everything.
We are don't care going full nippon kamikaze on you as long all Jews cease to exist,

Attached: tanyaagod.jpg (1280x1440, 296K)

You stupid fuck!
ISRAEL is crying about warcrimes.. seriously how stupid can you be?

Fuck off you jew troll

The "jewish" people is a curse for every Christian nation. Wherever you are you must also rape tradtional morality.

i get that you need to lurk moar

Attached: 1521478867634.jpg (879x881, 189K)

Because we hate jobnicks

It's a Chew.

You knew about 9/11 ahead of time. I hope you all burn.

Attached: 2205C5DC-EA7B-4CC4-9FF5-06718CD8653B.jpg (829x960, 167K)

Traitors of what?

Attached: 1542722197935.gif (360x203, 3.05M)

Israelis does not have a say in American politics, Media, social matters or entertainment. Jews living in the US does...

That's how fucking simple this is. Get it through ur head. I ask you what's ur problem with Israelis, and you answer all the things they have no say in, it's so fucking hilarious.

My name is not Israel though. I don't give a fuck about Israel.

Attached: What.jpg (312x350, 37K)

I love Israel. I think all Jews need to take residence there, It would most definitely make exterminating them much easier.

at least you shown us that youre a troll and also a waste of time. kudos for keeping it up so long.
i hope you die in a fire.

Attached: aABWbknJ_700w_0.jpg (600x555, 32K)

>ISRAEL is crying about warcrimes.
I see ur confusion, you thought my name was Israel. My name is not Israel, so I'm not crying about war-crimes.

Don't hate you, only international kikes
>I love aestethics
>Italian
lol i've been to Italy and most italians look like middle-eastern shitskins, pretty sad really
>Japan is in my heart for every possible socio-cultural reason
kys dweeb fag

No I'm just not crying about warcrimes cuz Israel is not my name, and you saying "Israel is crying about warcrimes" doesn't mean I cry about warcrimes. Simple stuff here my nigger, don't cry about it.

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

fuck whitey

Attached: 1540841093273.jpg (1080x793, 641K)

Jews and their Semitic muslim brothers unite against whitey

Attached: 1540842004528.png (909x923, 617K)

>being this simple minded
what is a nation

Attached: 1512520597925.png (640x553, 321K)

Bullshit. Israel's technology is used to harvest data from all social media to track anti Israel movements in the US, reported directly back to Israel and used to promote Israel's interests in the US through payments to lawmakers and disruption of student activities that voice opinions critical of Israel. It's all recorded. Go watch the lobby.

"Jews and Muslims in Europe"
Not Israel.

"a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular state or territory."

Now get to ur argument, instead of pretending like you got one every post.