/GIOYC/ get it off your chest

If you need to vent off, tell something to someone that can't/won't/shouldn't hear it, organize your thoughts, just get it off your chest in this thread

Attached: 1522063505082.jpg (500x409, 54K)

I want to drop out of college and quit my min wage job. Nothing interests me anymore. Everything is boring to me, nothing excites me.

I joined an international dating website for white guys to meet asian women.

I'm not happy with where my life is going. I feel acutely aware of how finite my existence is, and I still can't bring myself to tell my parents I'm not happy studying this degree. Im forcing myself down the STEM route, and all of my dreams are artistic. My course is so hard that I never have any mental energy to use creatively. I hate how I treat my family, my friends and myself as a result of my unhappiness. I don't feel like I'm me. My self esteem is in tatters because I judge myself on my ability in a field I'm not enjoying.

Ever since I've come home for Easter break I've studied so hard, exercised, eaten well and stayed hydrated and I feel little happier than when I was wasting days getting high and playing video games.

Attached: DYL47ceU8AAddmv.jpg (1024x925, 86K)

At least you find the energy to study. My situation is the same as yours except I’m in an easier program and I’m failing all my classes.

eat better, sleep early, exercise more often, preferably in the morning - you will have more energy, trust me

a career in the arts is more or less impossible, and a STEM degree is likely to pay off long-term, so stick with it. an arts degree is pointless, you need a portfolio (you can do that in your own time, make time for it - sleep early and exercise)

Don’t listen to this guy, he’s full of shit. Projecting his fears onto people. Pathetic.

i wrote mine in like a letter format but like dont let that confuse yall.

hey "supposed bff", i fucking hate every single thing you write to me on chat because its fucking boring and theres no fucking way to interact with it. and the only reason i still talk to you is that it would be too weird to stop our friendship after all these years. you never fucking listen to what i say and sometimes when i read back our chat log i realize you strategically "forget" to reply to some of my messages when i actually force myself to reply to everything you write. you're so fucking selfish and desu this makes me feel the shittiest because it just shows how much of a loser i am to still cling onto you and to accept all your stupid flaws. i should have quit you forever ago, you just hurt me.

I'm getting fucking fed up with my girlfriend and her attitude towards sex. I fuck her, she comes, fucking loves it but sometimes she puts me through these dry spells because she wants me to fuck her real rough and I hate it. Makes me feel disrespected and I dont want to cheat but Im like bitch theres pussy waiting for me if youre going to play shit games like this. I fucking start turning her down after I get her riled up just to give her a taste of her own medicine. shits driving me up a wall, we have a great time till she gets it in her brain that shes gotta test me and see what kind of power She has. Im sick of the shit tests, sick of constantly being evaluated and never being able to let my guard down. sick of this cyle of shit test, response, shit test, response. I JUST WANT A STABLE RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT HAVING TO FEEL LIKE IM CONSTANTLY TAMING A RAVENOUS COCK HUNGRY LION SLUT.

Attached: 1521593212064.gif (353x209, 2.62M)

your advice would be what? drop out, pursue art full time and see what happens?

no matter how stressful you claim your job/studies are, you can dedicate at least 2 hours per night on creative pursuits. that is unless you have kids or are some relentless socialite

have an honest conversation about it. there is literally no other possible solution, good luck

Happiness really is just temporary, while pain is forever isn’t it?

Attached: 143097FC-91FB-46B3-9295-4D05CA4B521D.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

The original guy here, thank you for your advice. I spend 2-3 hours a night making music but I feel so exhausted doing it on top of studying, I don't think it's sustainable. Plus I wish I could spend more time daily doing it I guess

I normally come here to vent and rant but I want to send some good news into the internet void for once.
Having fucked up in life when I was young, I'm glad to have been given an unconditional offer at university.
Can't wait for all the new experiences life has to offer!

Only you know the answer user, listen to your inner voice. Jow Forums doesn’t have the answer to your question. I won't suggest you to follow a certain path, all I’m going to tell is to make the choice that makes you feel the best.

So i don't no what to do anymore, i've been with this girl stuck in my head for about 2 years now, i liked her but got dumped, she was still my friend after the dump but talked very little and now we've lost pretty much all contact, but she keeps appearing in my head out of nowhere pretty much every day, what do i do about this anons?

i'm with this guy. don't put all your eggs in one basket. diversify your shit or you'll see yourself buried in shit. STEM degrees are the way to go. trust me on this.

Thanks user, I love this girl I really do. Nobody is perfect but this is one of those things that is beginning to fuck with my sense of stability. Fortunately timing her cycles makes it easier to handle

Attached: 1521883873879.jpg (400x610, 75K)

keep at it - dropping out is most likely to be a horrible mistake. i considered it myself and, while my degree is largely pointless, i would have come out with literally nothing besides debt had i dropped out. a stem degree will presumably make you more employable than most

for what it's worth, going for a run/gym does a great deal for me in terms of stress relief. i have to exert some kind of energy to fight it off, otherwise i feel caged

obviously, if you're suffering very badly and absolutely despise what you study, then there is no utility in sticking with it, but if it's merely boring/annoying you can live with it

live with it and find your way into a tolerable career which pays fairly well (hopefully) i should add, which is more than many

move on, life awaits you.

Attached: 1521998874666.jpg (642x880, 135K)

she does not want to be with you and you will never be with her

been there done that, was horribly depressed and considered suicide, even. for lack of a better phrase, get over it. become better - in your own eyes - progress in any which way you want, read, learn, study harder, gym, take work more seriously, anything. ride your bike more, or whatever it is youre interested in, i dunno. just get yourself closer to your own ideal

if you stagnate and dwell on her, you're on your way to hell

My husband called me a lion slut Once, but he has actually tamed me. You should try it. Tame that bitch. Tell her she's your property while you make her cum. Tell her, "That pussy is mine." When she's being snarky, remind her. Have sex with her and slap her really hard in the face while fucking her, and then be somewhat mean to her during it, like "I know you like that, you're sick, you slut." And fuck her harder right then as you're being rough, and grab her by the hair. She'll tell you she loves it if she isn't shocked into submission by your sudden change in behavior. Man up! She wants to be beat. I'm serious.

I tried believe after her i've been on two relationships but she keeps fucking appearing in my head

also delete her on all social media/your phone/everything, and if you are retarded enough to have kept any sexual pics/vids (if you got them), delete them as well

dont jack off to the thought of her, either lol. easier said than done, admitedly

but I do ALL OF THAT SHIT. I fuck her like shes my god damn property and she loves it. we are both basically torturing each other sexually right now and the tension is driving me insane. maybe it will be over when we fuck and I drill her hard and rough in the ass and spit on her face

I'm druink you don't have an excuse

just speak to her. problems can't be resolved unless they are identified and discussed honestly

i would suggest being (playfully) rough, just grab her andd o what you want if you wanna fuck and she says no. but really, if it is a genuine issue that you're concerned about, just speak with her about it

I'm drunk too lazeeboi

You took so much from me. So many years just gone. No apology. No thanks. Just gone. You fucking coward.

Had a 4.3gpa in high school with multiple extracurriculars at a nationally ranked school. Went to a medium ranked state school instead of a top school since they offered me full scholarship. got straight As for a year. then my gf dumped me, my grades tanked, i dropped out and cant find the motivation to go back. especially since my gpa is a 2.8 now. thats how bad i got.

wrong, melodramatic retard

you (hopefully) learned alot about yourself, what you did wrong, what signs you missed, what to look out for in future, and how to avoid this next time

Aah you're just as lazy. You just don't have the guts to admit it.

you've ghosted somebody you supposedly cared about? because you sure as shit haven't been in that user's position.
>melodramatic retard
i legitimately hope you never experience it. "melodramatic". get bent faggot.

Yeah.. I have a job though

i'm STUCK. you got me like tracer with a full ult
beep beep beep now i'm kissing asphalt

but i'd rather have your widow's kiss
one shot, one kill. your looks never miss

ive both been ghosted and ghosted people

its a fact of life. get over it, what happened happened, getting so antsy about it serves no practical purpose whatsoever. think what did you do wrong, what could you have done different, what behaviour to look out for next time and move on. that is a positive outcome from the situation, sitting there and bitching is not

>Beep beep wahoo! High score!

Lmao, kill yourself soyboi.

and I'm studying something that practically takes a whole day , as well as job searching to have something on the side. Drivees me fucking nuts...

coming to terms with the fact that i was always more intelligent than i thought, and that this combined with inattentive adhd left me with crippling shame, anxiety, and faltering self-esteem - partly because i was held back so long educationally. school was a big sensory deprivation tank.

it bored me to death. but i read a fair bit, and i was set for a metaphysical crisis before university (and sure enough, it set in). subsequently i feel like i've failed myself academically and wasted a good opportunity - everything rides on the exams this year and next (the MPhys year). most of the time i've been coasting, and i struggle to subdue my creativity and also to follow the absurdly narrow parameters of the course. sometimes i think i just don't fit in the world. maybe academia would be ok - but if i get a second-class degree, i'n fucked unless i want to be a teacher. fuck my life.

it's depressing. i feel lost. very often. i want to make the most of this degree, but resent the problem sets - finnicky boring crap. but proving theorems in textbooks and reading about biochemistry are not what universities want their students to do, apparently. maybe i would have been happier at a place with longer terms, but maybe i would have just carried on coasting by. who knows... who knows. i'm lost as it is.

I want you so much, never wanted to rape a guy before. You make me want you so much... need you.

bitter virgin detected

get over yourself you bent twat. you are not 'too smart' or 'constrained by' your course, you're just a lazy gimp. seriously, sort it out. an intelligent person would realise hey, i need to pass this course to get where i want to be and work hard, no excuses (unless, lets say, your mother dies or you get diagnosed with cancer)

fucking hell man

>soyboy thinks this is a comeback

Roflmao

Go play with your nintendo switch while chad rails your oneitis, soycuck.

who are you quoting?

Not the people you are responding to but
>Implying if you are ghosted you did something wrong.
How about you don't project your experiences onto others, that shit is like saying if someone you are dating cheat on you it is your fault. Ghosting is an immature cunt move used by cowards who are too chickenshit to have a honest conversation. If someone needs to vent to get over it and move on that is normal.

>think what did you do wrong, what could you have done different, what behaviour to look out for next time
you can't be this much of a fucking brainlet

>implying if you are ghosted you did something wrong
>implying anybody goes through anything in life without making some kind of mistake, no matter how big or small

maybe you could have seen it coming, but didn't. maybe you knew they weren't right for you, deep down, but you didn't do anything about it. maybe they were a bit distant, but you didn't say anything. now you might be able to look out for the signs next time. im not calling you a retard, im saying you cant change the past, only learn from it. being bitter achieves no goal.

What's stopping you, user?

>something bad happens
>cry and whine pointlessly
or
>something bad happens
>what did i do wrong, what could i do differently, what signs did they show, in retrospect, that i might be able to identify now and would allow me to reduce the chances of this happening again?

which is better?

I'm getting more mentally ill and addicted to alcohol every day. I don't recognize myself in the mirror anymore and have no friends now. I don't know if I even have a personality anymore, I feel like I just have a list of things I used to like doing before I sat on the computer and drank all the time. It's not like anything was better before but at least I was better physically. I'm skinnier than I've ever been but I feel like I'm walking dead. Some girl at the CVS said she was the same age as me and she looked old and it scared the SHIT out of me. I feel so old and fucked up and helpless, I should have gotten therapy and help years ago and now I'm a gross fucked up slut weirdo scared of other women and messed up in the head. I wish I could go back in time and make my parents take me to therapy as a teenager, I needed guidance but now I'm messed up

Just got rejected from a top 10 school. Everyone around me thought I'd get in, and though I knew the chances were small, I was hoping I'd be accepted. Another one of my applications was incomplete because I'm irresponsible. I also don't know what career I want to choose. Actually, I don't know hardly anything at all. I just wanna fulfill my human desire to reproduce and live a simple life.

there is no better you moron. when you ask yourself those questions and cannot begin to answer them because you got blindsided and ghosted by the person you were in love with, there's no learning there's no growth there's no forward-looking all happy and inspired.

>maybe you could have seen it coming, but didn't. maybe you knew they weren't right for you, deep down, but you didn't do anything about it. maybe they were a bit distant, but you didn't say anything.
that, or maybe because you're not a brainlet you didn't ignore your instincts or deny seeing warning signs

The raping? They're too far away plus I'd really rather it be consensual with him...

>there is no better
stopped reading

there are better and worse ways to handle things. something bad happens, you dont bitch and cry, you figure out what went wrong and how to stop it happening again. end of story.

Even though every experience is unique, I can relate, I know what you mean. But you can't go back in time and you can always look forwards no matter how old you are or what you've been through.

The person to whom your life matters the most is yourself. So you should and you must care.

Whenever we fuck our lives up, we pretty much know what we are doing wrong. Please examine your ways so you can help yourself and seek help for the things you can't change alone.

Oh, is it a LDR?

AND HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PROPOSE I DO THAT, DETECTIVE?!

Why don't you ask them out instead of raping him?

It's a crush on my friend. Sucks.

huh? figure it out? do you know what ghosting means? fucking idiot fuck off

you tell me - not complaining is a good start. im not saying i havent been there because i have, and i got so fucked up i just wanted to die. but it gets you nowhere and ive learned to move on and see if i can learn anything from things like that. at the very least, use the shit experience as motivation for something positive, whatever you enjoy or need to do outside of relationships.

The way my body is built, the things I inherited from my family makes me feel very uncomfortable everyday, my face hurts, I'm struggling to breath sometimes, I feel cold and getting up in the morning is almost always not worth it and takes extra effort. I just hope feeling so sickly won't kill me one day, it doesn't feel right

If it isn't a long friendship, I'd say go for it.

helpful, productive response. thanks

no nigger fuck you you're the one who's so goddamn insistent that this is what's supposed to be done and if there's a way to then i'd sure fucking like to know what the hell it is because i've spent literal months in fucking limbo feeling like i'm dying every single minute of every day and tried every goddamn thing i could think of to "lol just figure it out" so let's hear it! what's the secret to this that i've clearly just been missing this whole time huh???

He knows, I'm stupid and need to move on.

I'm sorry, user :(

well then, if thats true, you did absolutely nothing wrong and what happened to you is entirely beyond your control. in which case, tough luck and better luck next time.

i dont know what to tell you, i dont know the specifics of your situation. im just saying, if something bad happens, either it's entirely bad luck/they're a cunt (nothing you can do) or you did something that contributed even 1% to the problem (in which case you can learn)

Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm thankful he's still my friend, it's okay. Sometimes I just get out of control.

I'm a fucking idiot who needs to learn to not be a pussy. I've had a crush on her for like a year, and only asked her out recently. A month before graduation. We're both probably moving to LA after college, but she knows how her heart is and will be heartbroken when we all graduate, let alone what would happen between us if we even try something. I understand and it's totally reasonable, I just am so fucking pissed at myself of all things. What the fuck is wrong with me, like why can't I just express feelings like a normal person? I feel like it would've worked out really well, but no. I had to be the autismo and not just ask her out. I just had to wait and work up the courage over the past year. We're staying good friends and there's absolutely no awkwardness when we're hanging out, but it hurts me every time we interact. Like, the things we laugh at, the music we listen to, and the little moments here and there feel so perfect. This could've easily worked out, or maybe it couldn't have. I don't know, and I'll probably never know.

I fell for the internet gf meme and now I am suffering for it. 6 months. I meet her, a cute loner girl. We texted everyday, I really liked her and she said she liked me. We even agreed we were soulmates. I got too attached to her and forgot my reality. She was my everything (Yes, I am an idiot). I felt like a normie for once and life had meaning. Until she ghosted and then blocked me out of nowhere. I haven't been so devastated in my life. I can't sleep, can't eat and I break up crying everytime I am alone. I thought I wasn't capable of crying until this happened. I even went full beta and created another account and begged for her to forgive if I did something wrong and to start over again but I just got ghosted again. At least today I am feeling a bit better, realizing how much of a beta idiot I am to get THIS attached to a girl I've never met before. The damage is irreparable and I learned my lesson. I am back to the sad reality, a lone autist without friends. It was just a dream.
Do not trust and get too attached to someone you haven't even met in person. She took a part of me with her, but I guess that's what I get for being so naive. I didn't even get a reason why she did it.
The worse of it all is that I still hold a little bit of hope, thinking that she will "apologize" soon. I am tempted to create another normiegram account just to see her pictures and stories. It may sound like pure idiotness to you but hell, I even had to go to the medic because I was starting to get physically ill.

Dumb whore.
Enjoy dying alone, no decent man will ever want you.

>What the fuck is wrong with me, like why can't I just express feelings like a normal person?
Most people can't either

>I don't know, and I'll probably never know.
Ditto, with 4 different women. This is the same for almost everybody, I would have thought.

Chalk it up as a learning experience - it's the only positive outcome when you fuck up. You'll get there - even absolute retards manage to end up married and happy.

Despite my fuck ups I have a stable relationship now and I'm very happy. You will get there so long as you keep chipping away life.

>well then, if thats true, you did absolutely nothing wrong
what a fucking relief! silly me here i was thinking there was no way to be able to conclusively or even circumstantially know that's the case, what with it being so unlikely that people can have no effects on the relationships they're in and all
>tough luck and better luck next time.
>better luck next time
>next time
no
>they're a cunt
i'll fucking kill you
>or you did something that contributed even 1% to the problem (in which case you can learn)
H O W
O
W
you fantastically retarded motherfucker, whether it's 0% or 50% how fucking learn? how solve for x when you've no other variables? no shit you don't know the specifics of my situation, i'm not saying solve for x, i'm saying if you're so friggin certain it can done then what's the formula?

piss off edgelord, enjoy fucking your hands forever

mate, you're bordering on lunacy here.

all I'm saying is, if something went wrong, MAYBE you could learn something from it. jesus, man. i'm not replying again

yeah tell me about it, i'm about to have a fucking aneurysm over here.

>ugly anorexic alcoholic roastie thinks she's allowed to say that

Lmao, a hand probably feels better than your shot-up roast flaps, skank.

Thanks, that does make me feel better. I am also proud that I managed to say anything at all I guess. It's just hard having to sit at a desk next to her every day.

lol, put this energy into something else man. go for a run or something, and im not kidding. when i feel like im at crisis point i can run forever, and i basically never run.

Wow, why don't you shut the fuck up and leave her alone

>I-if I'm nice to random used-up whores on the internet then m-maybe I'll finally get a pityfuck for being a good boy and lose my virginity!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You pathetic soy.

Attached: 1464115576110.jpg (228x221, 10K)

For several years, my life was nonstop intense drama. I was on-again/off-again homeless. Every aspect of my life was a nightmare. Every person I knew was either homeless, retarded, insane, or a combination of the three. I worked hard to survive and even harder to find a home, but I was always one bad day away from the end.

Then one day, I got lucky. I met a very sweet old lady who took me in, as well as my pet stray cat. She gave me a home. Cheap rent paid in increments. No utilities. I moved into my pre-furnished room with it's own bathroom, in a quiet neighborhood with a beautiful view. I found a steady but extremely easy job. 8-12 five to six days a weak in a restaurant that is almost always dead. Everything suddenly got very easy. It allowed me to take some time for myself. I spent a year and a half working through the many issues I have. I'm finally at a place where I like who I am. I understand the world in a way I never could before. I have a lot of ideas that I think could lead to some great things. People seem to like me and a handful of opportunities have started to pop up. It's like I've finally found peace with my life. Happy to be who I am. Content with being single. Laid back with a good attitude towards seemingly everything. I'm pretty much The Dude.

But for the life of me, I can't seem to motivate myself to actually work anymore. I've crawled into a mental hole and can't figure my way out of it. These opportunities ask me to do things and I don't do them. I just don't. Simple tasks but I can't get myself to give enough of a shit to do them. I try to do something with my life and I feel the depression creeping up again. I haven't felt depression in half a year! Doing something with my life is what causes it now? Have I subconsciously rejected the outside world because of my past? Am I just lazy? Has my entire life been a subconscious journey towards being able to live as simply as possible? That's not what I want. I still have goals and dreams.

Rightfully so mate. Guys pussy out far too often - it's not easy to be open and honest about these things, or anything, really. I used to think I'd regret similar situations in the future, but I don't. You'll only regret them forever if you end up completely alone, which you won't.

I'm a girl so stfu

>wahhhhhh wahhhhh why don't you just MAN UP and marry my used up roast beef curtains that are still reeking of Jamal's, Tyrone's, Chad's and Brad's semen?!!????
>I am a WOMYN hear me ROAR
>I deserve a high-quality man even tho my tits are already sagging, I'm getting wrinkles and my pussy could fit a 2L bottle of soda in it

LOL
Wake up and smell the coffee, skank.

Attached: 1461251832296.png (327x316, 188K)

Just remember that this is as close as you get to having an entertaining conversation with a female these days.

i've been at or hovering just shy of crisis point for months on end now. you say channel the energy and go for a run and it's coming through as an urge to go channel some cars energy by running into traffic. if you're going to keep replying i'll just keep having a go at you instead. seems less unhealthy. now lol pls gib formula for how to figure out fixing this or get fucked

Happiness is meaningless without pain.

After 7 years, I finally realized that losing Lindsay was the biggest mistake of my life. Felt bad desu, but today I figured if that was the biggest mistake of my life, then I've lived a pretty good life.

True, why are f*males so fucking boring?

They're not really, you just don't know how to interact with them. Very few people are positively boring once you dig beneath the surface.

LOL
Asshurt f*male in denial spotted. Your uses are literally liimited to being a depraved cum receptacle you dumb whore.

I'm a bloke. I used to be depressed and went on Omegle to get my female fix but thankfully I'm happy and have a gf now. There's hope even for you.

I moved away from home a long time ago and actually live in a different state and I became very successful

Something happened recently between my brother, he was always the young brother in front of me, than I left and he almost became the leader in the house..

Anyway, while my brothers visited me in this state ( I payed for their vacation) they played some movie, in the movie the guy mentioned something like, you moved out, good, we don't need you etc..

than the characters in the movie said, you're not our dad, you are the oldest brother

nobody wants you back home anyway.....

>why would my brothers decide to watch this movie in front of me and play it?

Does anyone else really dislike physical contact? Every time someone touches me it feels really tingly and I can feel it throughout my body, I hate it - yet for some reason cannot prevent myself from almost giggling or lightly squealing when touched for more than second. Its making life really annoying when people want to get to know me and start getting all touchy. I want to dismember their limbs and force their face into a pool of acid.

Attached: Wow.gif (332x281, 47K)

How are you not boring? Tell me about yourself.

Gonna sound weird and may be along shot, but do you happen to know how your first week after being born was? I have had the same exact problem at times, and a therapist helped me dig up that as a newborn, I was separated from my mom for about a day longer than usual in the hospital. There's no way in actually knowing if this is the reason obviously, but it has helped me try to deal with it and make progress.