Varg Drops a Huge Redpill on Circumcision

How will cucks with mutilated dicks ever recover?
youtu.be/DUeNE7gVrdY

Attached: varg pill on circumcision.jpg (1079x1057, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/baby-names-most-popular-2018-olivia-muhammed-babycentre-a8428276.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: varg pill on circumcision 2.jpg (1077x632, 162K)

Why is some washed up goth who murdered a guy for not being edgy enough telling me what to do with baby penis? How does anyone take this guy seriously?

Attached: 1542373386280.gif (800x371, 87K)

It appears I offended you and your only response was a old stale meme, good luck with the thread

>Be me
>Do genealogy (not fake ass 23andme etc, but church records)
>Be related to many old high priests and kings, who’m said to be related to Odin himself)
>6 months later
>Old man is in hospital
>Get the call to come quick
>Go to hospital
>Old man is now 55kg’s, has bile leaking in his stomach, infection in the leaking wound, Blood poisoning and pneumonia
>Literally no turning back
>Speak words of wisdom and tell him to remember where he comes from
>Hours later, he wakes up
>Three days later, all looks fine and good
>Picking him up on Monday to come home

The doctors and nurses was shocked that he survived, and that it has gone so quick. It should not happen, he should have died. But it is hard to kill a person who is partly a god. And this is like the fourth time he’s on the brink of death. And he has lived a hard and fast life, smoking and drinking since age 10.

Fuck your magical shitskin in space, we ARE gods.

The fuck is Varg talking about? I only know of one circumcised Brit and he had a medical issue that required the procedure. Varg is totally wrong on that one.

If your a nephilim your not Swedish Sven, you are a race mix

Nothing to be proud off

We are Óðinn!

Attached: 1542623338131.jpg (540x807, 97K)

Based

And Scandinavians have some of the biggest uncut dongs in Europe. Fuckin' love em.

I dont know any its really uncommon here.

t. ass raging Jewish kikes

Attached: image.jpg (383x355, 60K)

They don't

Wow circumcision is bad? Thanks Varg

cool story bro. nordic burger here. i did the same thing to overcome longterm abuse of hard drugs and addiction. it's true you can't just kill; people like us. we are not weak people to fall to such things.

I don't think anyone takes this fag seriously

>mfw uncut American bad goy masterrace

Attached: freedom.gif (285x171, 982K)

>you cure a UTI by drinking herbal tea for two days

Attached: 1520607331002.png (869x595, 302K)

he corrected himself, it used to be 50%, now its closer to 35%

that and washing ur penis

LMFAO! Is he drunk?
Infection caused by circumcision.
And what's that Varg? Does it have a name?
What the literal fuck is he even talking about?
Does he know?

Attached: 1541558692988.png (573x542, 365K)

It's not like most of us had a choice in the matter, but i do support banning it unless there is a medical condition that requires it.

Infant boy. Death by bleeding following circumcision in Creswell, Oregon,February 2007, Sacred Heart Hospital, Eugene, Oregon, USA.
Amitai Moshe, 2 weeks, after a ritual circumcision at Golders Green Synagogue, London. February 9, 2007.
Celian Noumbiwe, boy, nine weeks, death by circumcision, bled to death, 22 February 2007, Wexham Park Hospital, Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom.
Kulideep Kumar Vishnubhai Patel, 10-year-old boy, death by circumcision, 18 November 2007, Unjha, Gujarat, India,
Infant boy, 18-days-old, death by circumcision, 18 November 2007, Pilar District, Tarragona, Nigeria.
18-year-old male, death by circumcision, November 2007, Gxulu Village, Umtata, South Africa.
Obosee Prince Aseh, boy, 2-months, death by circumcision, haemorrhage, 5 June 2008, Treviso, Italy.
Gino Erojo, 11-years-old. Death by infection following circumcision, 3 August 2008, Panciao, Manjyod, Negroes Oriental, Philippines.
Beasley Allen Terrebonne, age 48, death by suicide after botched circumcision and resulting depression. 23 December 2008, Thibodaux, Louisiana, USA.
Eric Keefe, 6-week-old infant boy, death by blood loss following circumcision, 14 July 2008, Indian Health Service Hospital, Rosebud, South Dakota, USA.

Stop shilling on Jow Forums Varg. We know it's you.

This. It's just as rare here as it is in other European nations. However you should read Varg's older stuff, he used to hate britian and america.

Can confirm as a fag, have come across more Brit cuts than other Euros.

Attached: VARGPILLED.jpg (1079x1063, 234K)

David is not one of the most common British names either.
independent.co.uk/life-style/baby-names-most-popular-2018-olivia-muhammed-babycentre-a8428276.html

He says things before checking facts

Hahaha. I wish I was Varg!

Attached: 1542544681905m.jpg (1024x785, 183K)

never said it was

true varg lives the dreamlife

> Muhammad
Sad!

Attached: d71c609ce25ec6f0266f7ecfaa427f0a4b815c2c_1_600x590.png (600x590, 233K)

Between Varg, The Golden One, Pewdiepie. It's going to be very ironic if right leaning Scandis are ultimately the ones to redpill this generation.