What is young?

Can someone please explain when youth ends? I am 21, almost 22. And I feel old, I feel like I can't enjoy things like teenagers do and love I feel is not young anymore.

But please without bullshit like "you are young as long as you feel young" or "30s is youth"

Attached: 1521243768963.png (400x600, 318K)

>But please without bullshit like "you are young as long as you feel young"

There's a reason why people say that, nigger, because it's true.

I saw a guy who was on his 50's going for an Undergraduate degree in law when I was 18.

I thought the was stupid, I thought ''lmfao look at that old fart, the fuck is he gonna do?"

Guess what, he became a fucking attorney general.

You're a moron though so you might as well kill yourself.

You don't feel old. You feel unmotivated and maybe lacking energy which can be due to a variety of reasons.
Feeling old is when your body literally starts giving up and you start losing cognition and physical prowess. You're so far away from that it's not even funny.
21-22 is young, very young

>21
>feel old

I did too, way back then, but that's still adorable. You're basically a baby.

I'd say youth ends by your 30th birthday. I've met several people who are in their 30s, or close to 30 who still give off the young vibe, but in general once you're 30 you're officially a full blown adult.

I'd say it ends at 30 but you become a real boy at 25

Many people say 30. Biologically, you stop maturing around 24 years old and start aging. So that'd be my awnser.

You don't become old until around 60 -ish though. Old, to me, is when you start falling apart.

>I feel like I can't enjoy things like teenagers do
Part of it is your brain is hitting the final stages of maturation, as the good book says:
>When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1 Corinthians 13:11.

When you finish maturing, as you are, you just by nature put away childish things, whatever those things that teenagers do and love. You've begun to put them away, but you don't have something to fill the vacuum. That is labor. Creating things. Nurturing things.

When you discover what you love to create, there's no stopping you.

Nice response. Not OP, but helpful nontheless. Thanks.

Beautiful

I'm 33, happily married, and doing well financially for my age.

I'm pretty much the same person that I was when I was 18. I still play video games in my free time, shitpost online, go running as my primary hobby, etc.

You don't need to change anything unless you want to. Though I will say, not having kids helps a lot. When you have kids, you need to change your priorities from yourself to caring for your children. I have no interest in ever doing that, so I never will.

People also become more self-involved when they're older, but it's a double-edged sword. There's less stress to go to parties, no need to impress anyone, etc. I'm also more weary of the world and tired of people's bullshit, but I was always kind of like that.

Don't overthink it. Clinging onto your youth is sad. So is deciding you need to "settle down" because that's what society expects. Just do whatever the fuck you want.

When your parents die.

My father is 60 years old and unironically the strongest and toughest fucker I've met.

His hands are ridiculously strong, he can rage like a bull, works more than any young person I know, eats meat and salt like there's no tomorrow and is in great shape.

I'm probably worse off than him at 28.

thought I was the only one.
It's funny, my friends are like

>breh you're 28 wtf u still watch anime
>breh wtf Jow Forums is for losers

then they are like

>omg so much stress
>OMG i can't even i need a break

Do whatever makes you happy ffs.

You will be always what you feel. If you feel young then probably you are. Age is just a number and although I'm 43 I feel like a kid. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Youth should be defined by your biological age, which for most purposes meant you're "young" as long your body is still building up relative to wasting away (25 for women, 30 for men, as they mature later from uberty). Middle age could be defined as long as your body can still somehow keep up replacing to a good extend which is around 30 for women and 35 for men. And old is anything where you can she the first obvious signs of age (wrinkles, lower metabolism etc) which is about 35 for women and 40 for men.

So far for raw numbers, but this will obviously depend on your lifestyle. If you're fit and your biological clock is pretty slow you can get a couple years each more, but especially for women reproduction should be considered, as no matter how biologially young she seems, she will still loose one egg each month, meaning that there is a reason why anything above 30 yo is considered "risky" for pregnancy.

As you can see there are many factors which play into the equation. Considering that you're 21, you're prbably just unotivated and still in puberty making you even more lazy without any prospects in the near future. You aren't old, you're prolly not even biologically middle aged.

I don't know about having a "slow biological clock"
but the differences I'm noticing in my body in the last 2 years are absolutely ridiculous.

From 12-25 I was really weird looking. Weird long arms, weird proportions, weak legs, roundish sort of inwards chin.

I was lifting and pretty disappointed with my progress. I stopped lifting and haven't exercised in 3 years, but from 25 to 28 my body developed so much that I have no idea how the fuck this even happened.

My chin looks squarish now and I get lots of compliments on it, my face looks much more "Manlier" and handsome in general, my arms aren't noodles (even though I don't lift anymore???) and my tights became more defined. Voice is pretty deep.

How in the FLYING FUCKS didn't this happen from 12-25 but did so from 25-28?

I guess what I'm saying is, shit's weird, yo.

Men are on average in puberty till something around 27, and don't start it really tilll around 17. That's why young women tend to go for older guys as they themselves are already nearly through with beeing kdis, while their same age men just start getting into it.

Knowing that most men would probably be abe to relax more about lacking masculinity at young age. Enjoy it but don't forget that now your metabolism will go down, so you really should start to lift and do sport or you WILL get fat. This is where most men fuck up, beeing used to eatting shit and not gaining fat thanks to all those human growth hormons during puberty. Prolonged water fasting can also help with it as it peaks HGH and autophagy will keep your old age brain fog and alzheimers (protein build up) away.

>guys tell me what I want to hear
>but don't tell me the truth because I don't want to hear it
OP, you are a retard.

You are young until you are old enough to be expected to hold a full time job, roughly 22.
After that, if you can't get your shit in order you are an immature adult.

Hell, you’re not even a grown up yet.

Go fuck yourself

Well a poster before told that I am one year shy from becoming an adult.

Tbh, I said that "don't tell me that in your 30s you can be young", because it is true. No sane person perceive 30 year olds as young people.

I have finger crossed for becoming taller now

That's the problem I think, I am very motivated and hard worker, but when I contemplate on things I have done and thing I haven't done I always think that I am too old for some things.

You're a clueless kid who is barely an adult. 30s is young, as anyone who is not an edgy teenager will tell you. You have convinced yourself that a lie is true, for whatever illogical reason, and no amount of facts can convince you.

Name one logical reason why 30s it not young. Hint: you can't. You can do everything in your 30s that you can in your 20s and a lot more.

21 is still kids to me. I have this crush on this hot 21 year old. But I feel like a total pedophile. I love how immature he is. I had to try really hard to talk him out of thisbpyramid scheme. So fucking naive. But goddamn, it's like I'm in love with a hot child

Bitch please! I'm 42, ain't bald, hair not totally grey without the need of JFM and still run 5 & 10K races. Stop believing in biological clock myths.

Attached: noirramon.png (806x598, 505K)

People always think "youth" is younger than them.
Youth ends when you are supporting yourself and have adult concerns.
Some 21 year olds are still being supported by parents and their biggest concern is what party to go to. At 20 I was married with a kid working a job and my youth was certainly over.

Your brain isn't finished developing until your mid 20s, you're still mentally a child to an extent. You can worry about starting to decay after ~25

Actually men will finish maturing around 25, and men's bodies also tend to degrade faster, you'll die about 5 years sooner than a female on average. Starting puberty later doesn't automatically mean you get to live/last longer too, you actually just spend less time as a mature person. Males in general don't take as good care of themselves and are more likely to get themselves killed in an accident. All that testosterone gets to you

You're "young" till 25. But being in your prime is another thing.
A soccer players strongest year is statistically 24. Top mma fighters or boxers are usually between 25 and 40. Most powerlifters or strongmen set their records in their 30s. So if you do sports you've got your physical peak ahead of you. If you feel old now it's not because you're physically declining. That will really set in at 40-45. You feel old because you're possibly depressed in some way or another.

in reality youth ends after 11th grade
once you're a senior in highschool the fun has pretty much ended even for normalfags and you will never experience youth again, like innocent love, school, no responsibility, no mental problems, etc. That is the end of youth imo. You can be young and not be youthful. Life was way more fun before 12th grade even when I thought it was shitty, I was stressed about normalfag easy life shit. Being young sucks ass but it's also the best thing ever because you don't have to work for happiness. Being a happy adult is infinitely better but being a youth is weird, it's like things happen TO you and you experience things much more in the now. Like if the opportunities for good memories that happened to me as a child happened to me now as an adult I would fucking pounce on them but as a child I just experience whatever happened to me and didn't think beyond that. When I was a youth I had bitches on my dick, I had money cause my parents bought everything for me, no stress from work only school which I didn't give a shit about, had friends, had cool shit, had amazing times in the summer, shit like that. But I wasn't happy. If that shit happened to me now as an adult I would be killing it. Except the parents buying everything part.

For me, my youth ended when I made the realization that the image of myself in my head no longer matched what people see when they look at me.

>Can someone please explain when youth ends?

Youth ends when you start to have difficulty adapting to the modern world.

When circumstance forces you to sacrifice a dream. Accepting this burden ends your youth, be it for better or worse.

You're not 'feeling old' you're just being lazy and unimaginative. You have a mental health disorder. You should commit yourself, permanently.