Wew

Wew

Attached: 1542726600409.jpg (1242x1449, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2018/11/17/tekashi-69-challenges-anybody-to-dare-stop-him-from-using-the-n-word-because-its-just-vocabulary-8150902/
youtube.com/watch?v=4muJRQY5HIY
youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bullshit. i don't believe it

He's in a gang. Don't you worry your little heart he'll be fine.

/thread

someone's gonna beat him for the clout

so? doesnt he talk all types of shit? surely he can back it up

NIGGAS IFFY UHH

the gang (who he paid to hang around him) sold him out

All he has to do is show them his mad freestylin skills and he can word to their mother

NIGGASIFFYUH

Ah yes some spic rhyming nigger with nigger will surely impress the other inmates.

Who is this faggot?

> implying that isn't what inmates do literally all day long
You are seriously out of touch with reality you retard.

Attached: image.jpg (245x246, 45K)

Boomer or chink detected.

NIGGASIFFYUH
BLICKYGOTSTIFFYUH

I'd guess it's nigger trash culture or a tranny. Am I right? Is he your favorite?

This should boost sales of his new album coming out on Friday

Can't we just deport him? I don't care if he's a citizen or not. Just chuck him over the wall or something?

stomping a little girl brings clout?
I'd stomp it for looking like it does.

Did he really say nigger and then say "who's going to stop me"?

>wall

If you think nigger inmates are going to be okay with a spic saying nigger that often you're delusional. They only tolerated him saying it when he was making money. Now that he's just some spic they're going to be slightly less tolerant.

Those dudes who fuck with him don't stand a chance, he's a tough motherfucker. I saw him take down a 6'6" 350lb Russian wrestler once.

I guess you mean the types of people that aren't dumbed down enough to care what it is.
Go on and keep track of your trash for us

he should be fine if he sticks to the hispanics. im assuming thats why he tried building a bond with the puerto ricans and the mexicans in the west.

Please fucking die.

I don't believe in God, but if there is one, please let him die.

PRISON IFFY UH
SOAP GETTING SLIPPY UH
CELLMATE GOT THE STUFFY UH
BOYHOLE GETTIN JIZZY UH

Weird flex but ok

I hope they turn that faggot out in the shower.

Next thing we hear is that little bitch now identify as a woman, so he needs special care and to go to women's unit.

Little does he know them mexican dykes can be rougher than those coal blacks.

Just chuck him over the wall

i've seen in the news he's facing a possible life sentence.

more likely, he'll be released in a month and back to doing whatever the fuck he does all day

CHEIF KEEF CURSE STRIKES AGAIN

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

Lol fucking niggers getting what they deserve. So there is a god.

Can he not afford bail with all his rap music money?

F

I’m actually sad about this lads
It feels the same as when my dog died

insights from a teenage larp

A paid stunt by his pr people.

Don't forget he got robbed and beat by two crackheads.

Happens all the time dude, any minority except chinks and gooks can say nigger
>t. work in a prison

whats the accusation?

>Brooklyn's Metropolitan Detention Center
fake news, you don't get released into the general population of a prison based on chrges alone, you need to be convicted for that, is Jow Forums retarded?
bail was denied, common for RICO cases

Sorry I was born in 84' and worked at Huntsville from 2012-2015. Please tell me more of how much you understand young keyboard warrior.

I listened to an interview of this retard not too long ago. He is mentally still in 8th grade.

RICO Act violations
Racketeering, robbery, assault. It’s bretty bad

This thread is incredibly mean, lol

I also I hope he inspires a new generation of nigglets and spics to go to prison.

Attached: fd8.jpg (780x947, 83K)

whats the spread on prison rape
theres probably gonna be 2 factions one he promises money to if they protect him and the others for the rep

Maybe he can cut a track with Bobby Shmurda?

pop my ass like a wheelie, nigga
you so silly, nigga
in the prison with them rapist niggas
all the gayest niggas
they locked me up, now i'm fuckin niggas
lawyer help me nigga

Just put him in a rowboat and tow him out to sea.
Give him a wool blanket and thermos full of beef broth and send him on his merry way, bon voyage!

not bad...

perhaps he could make it to Europe and fuck some white kids like all the other shitskin refugees.

Attached: 8d36a6c211955893e0f92364c309a2d7ff022f3def570c06f78ad900ab3384c4.png (363x376, 107K)

metro.co.uk/2018/11/17/tekashi-69-challenges-anybody-to-dare-stop-him-from-using-the-n-word-because-its-just-vocabulary-8150902/

>Tekashi 6ix 9ine, also known as Tekashi69, is defending his constant use of the N-word and challenges anyone to dare stop him.
>Speaking to co-hosts Charlamagne Tha God, DJ Envy and Angela Yee, the Stoopid rapper said: ‘Who gon stop me? Who?!’
lol, he's stopped now.

Attached: 1526353601120.jpg (717x717, 69K)

I wish he saw all Oz seasons....

Attached: 615EKICn2QL._SL1000_.jpg (597x1000, 55K)

Jails scary nigga

Rainbow hair 'n niggas

Got me Makin Cheereos

Into mascara nigga

nice

live by the sword, die by the sword
this faggot and xxxtentacle or whatever his name is both pretend to be these hardcore gangsters and shit like that. now they are dead and in jail.

i thought this retard died??? wasnt he the white suburban kid who rapped and od'd and all the zoomers got sad about it?

>implying anyone cares

Attached: 879fy08dushgfdfhgdfg.jpg (474x478, 27K)

Attached: 4e9.png (390x359, 228K)

Since all those niggers are “aspiring rappers” they’re going to want advice. That faggot 69 is going to be spending half his time having to listen to niggers’ horrible rap and giving them pointers.
t. felon

>6ix9ine
what did 7e mean by this?

Federal courts don't usually do that.

6ix9ine is a real gangsta, don't let his rainbow hair, pedophile criminal past, and faggot lisp full you. He will be running that bitch, controlling the TV making everybody watch Lifetime Movie Network all day, and he will probably fuck literally everybody whether they want it or not, even the guards.

who the fuck cares

t. iffy nigga

He's going to get a shiv to the liver in less than a week. Cap this post.

SPBP

Attached: B295F2AA-5E69-4B2D-9097-02CCB9B9BA7B.jpg (172x200, 18K)

Gangs hate childfuckers. He'll blackmailed to hell and back.

Is this guy the kinda shit "gangstas" and tough guys listen too?

prison scary nigga
cell mate hairy nigga

i ain't wanna suck that nigga dick but nigga fuck it

he's actually pro trump
and when asked how he could be pro Trump after all the shit Trump said about mexicans being rapists and criminals, he said because it's true, then laughed.

He’s obviously sucked Jewish cock in the past

How is he pretending if he is literally in prison for gang related activities?

Literally who is this degenerate

Based frenchman of peace and understanding

Attached: dhMeAzK-1.gif (357x296, 1.82M)

He's fucked.
RICO and federal weapons charges.
He'll get life and be paroled in 20 years.
He's already on probation. 3rd strike territory now.

youtube.com/watch?v=4muJRQY5HIY

Trump should pardon him.

That forehead tattoo is going to have a very new and personal meaning

And now that he's served whatever purpose he was meant to, they are getting rid of him.

CUUUUUUMMMMMMMM GAAAAANNNNNNNNG

6ix9ine is the most redpilled rap artist in the game, son.
niggas iffy uh = around blacks never relax
pop these niggas like a wheelie nigga = wage holy race war against the indolent negro
in the hood wit them billy niggas = i am making my preparations for the attack by infiltrating the negro ranks
i'm on some rob a nigga shit = tonight, we bathe in African blood
scum gang trey way = we must secure the existence of our people and secure a future for white children, hail hitler

>prison rapists
>69ing
naw son he's getting backdoor'd

No. This guy is one of those zoomer ''musicians'' who only 12 year olds listen to and they do it ''ironically.''
This guy's fanbase is basically Pewdiepie/Minecraft fanbase. He is fucked if he ever actually goes to jail.

Imagine being this guy and trying to explain to your gay nigger cellmate why you have ''69'' on your face and why it doesn't mean you are the prison sex toy.

Lol

Attached: received_2018116004898246.png (1080x1342, 1.25M)

ha shiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeet lets go

Attached: 345denp.gif (357x296, 1.81M)

kek

I'm on some fuck a nigga shit, eat his ass n' shit. Do the smash in his cell, fuck my ass in the cell. I pull up with I dildo, I stuff that shit in. Shut up! But he fuck me with his stiff!

some of you fags post such retarded shit I have to force myself to believe it's b8 because if it's not I want to murder you

good luck trying to reason your way out of the negro's time honored cultural tradition of the sacred holy midday prison rape session. like asking a muslim to eat a pork chop, or asking a jew for $5. Never going to happen.

That's suprisingly coherent and redpilled wtf.

no, this is the mexican guy from brooklyn ny

ignorance above and beyond the call

>Get tattoos like a gang nigger
>Rap about being a gang nigger
>Get put in with gang niggers
>"HELP HELP I'S JOKIN' NIGGA HELP!!"
lmao

Only the woods and Mexicans care about that. Niggers don’t give a shit and that little faggot is going to run with the brothers.

His gang literally gangbanged a child. Probably should reassess the world you're living in.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0

your faggot gf is still a faggot

no, the problem is that he refused to suck jew cock. You can make a video on your iphone and upload it to instagram, youtube, facebook, worldstar, spotify and make millions off of ad revenue. skip the jewish record companies that only pay 2% to the artist per album sale. who tf even buys records these days anyway?