Why are Americans so violent and subhuman? Is it their spic and mutt DNA?

Why are Americans so violent and subhuman? Is it their spic and mutt DNA?

Attached: R1hJNNP.png (2806x1932, 209K)

INB4 "muh niggers" excuse.
The homicide rate for """White""" americans is 2.5, so still far above most European countries. What's wrong with them? Why are they acting like subhuman savages and niggers?

Attached: average ''german'' mutt.png (680x371, 204K)

If you were white and have black slave cutty, do you really think that you will have no mullato children. the definition of white in the usa is the same as bresil.

It's the niggers and Mestizos, not white Americans. We would be a peaceful nation if we deported all shitskins

Wtf why is the Baltic more violent than the Balkans?

As for the USA its mostly Niggers, some spics, and native Americans that are doing most of the homicides.

The 56% meme is just that a meme, the reason its false is that Native Americans are counted as non white. However if you visit the midwest they are over 80% pure white, many have blonde hair blue eyes, and are less than 3% Indian. They get free shit if they can prove they are a tribe member so many do. They claim they are "Indian" for gibs and nothing more, they basically sold out their race on paper for shekels.

Me kill u
>:3

we barely have any murders here this is some shit chart outdated

>Is it their spic and mutt DNA?

Yeah

No it's not. Mulattos label themselves as black. Mestizos label themselves as hispanic. 56% is too low, because not all hispanics are non white. It is somewhere between 60-70% in reality, although with illegal immigrants, it could be lower. There is no real way to know.

I doubt there are many of these people though. They are mostly in Oklahoma.

Shit, I'd definitely do the same if I could.

they're cowboys

>Idaho and Utah have the lowest rates
Really makes you think

that map clearly shows that new hampshire, hawaii, vermont and maine have the lowest rates you retard

Nah, it's just a simple greetings.

Yes.

Do you not realize that the mere presence of so many niggers and mestizos kills social cohesion in general? The whites in these areas tend to be more violent because of it, while those in homogenous communities tend not to be for obvious reasons.

>Homicides concentrated in (((diverse))) areas
>Mostly the south east
>Blames the lowest area of homicide

define "Americans"

Attached: 1518690376013.png (1023x653, 271K)

Lower pop states with high nigger concentrations. Also we know euro countries cook the books for brown people stats. This is your future europe.

Really activates then almonds.

Attached: map_nhblack.gif (567x473, 26K)