Where are all the interesting guys who aren't fat? I'm at university and there seems to be a pretty limited selection:

Where are all the interesting guys who aren't fat? I'm at university and there seems to be a pretty limited selection:

>chinese guys who care about nothing but academics and talking to their chinese friends, in chinese
>fat guys (pretty normal people but obviously don't care about their health)
>lanklet sjws
>trannies

Attached: image (13).jpg (800x578, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hS3iw4Tu
pastebin.com/cw5LejFL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Working blue collar jobs

If you're not an 8/10 and studying a STEM field aka showing high IQ in G you should not consider yourself worthy of men which aren't unaesthetic or stupid. Feathers of a kind. Just because you have a warm hole, your market value isn't higher than a lanklet or fatty.

I'm studying physics and maths (though I can't give an objective rating of my own attractiveness). The question isn't how to get with decent people but where to find them. Seriously, it's all asians and sjws here.

>Seriously, it's all asians and sjws here.
>The question isn't how to get with decent people but where to find them.
Well the answer is anywhere else, obviously

Good o hear that you don't waste your study money. Well, the best you could do is just study and wait till you're done. Yeah, I know it's not so much fun but you should be a smart gril and know the benefits associated with waiting with sexual relationships (comming from a fellow STEM gril).

Most guys you would like will act like the chinks listed and or still be in puberty and not be interested or able to date you. You will probably be most satisfied with a mate at east 3-5 years older at your age (later male puberty), so if you just started you might otherwise like to go to parties where some MScs or PHDs are around. They will soon be done with their stuff and be able to look for waifu material. Get them fresh right there.

My husband studied MSc Math and Info and he didn't had anytime to go to parties at all till e was soon to be done. So I'm speaking from experience. The good ones don't waste their money to chad-around.

Ignoring your aesthetics rating, keep in mind that the less sexual partners you have the higher your rataing will go up once you're looking (and associated problems, done like lesser bonding ability). But I'm sure you know the stats.

Cont.:
Just thought about it, you might also keep your eyes open when you get some nice tutors. Not sure how that translates to non-german but here it's mostly older guys, giving advice to the younger classes. Most of them would be flattered with a brainy women flirting with them. Just don't go full retard till you don't depend on them.

It's funny how manlets didn't even make your list

Tinder
Bumble
/soc/

If you meet my standards I might even take you out on a date.

Only fags, nerds, and pussies go to college.
Real men went into the military, the trades, or manufacturing.

Find a good manufacturing town, and go hang out at sports bars

Can you describe a regular school day for someone like you? Like what social situations do you put yourself in?

What's wrong with asians?

Miscegenation. No one wants to raise the next mentally fucked elliot rodger. Hapas are not only culturally but as well genetically fucked and much more prone to insanety than asians/ whites on themselve. Just read plebbits r/hapa if you want to know how they feel.

r/Hapas are just retard without father figure and vapid asian mother. Since OP is white girl, then everything gonna be more than ok. And I dont think OP wanted to find a father for her child, she is just wanting to date

Nah, we're speaking about genetics. Only the lowest IQ specimens from asia go for out marrying and psychological freak as well are the results of mixing up two completely isolated gen polls: Check the stats:
pastebin.com/hS3iw4Tu
pastebin.com/cw5LejFL

(you)

I wouldnt say im that interesting, but probably more so than most people on campus. This place is a god damn freakshow. Also doesnt help that there are no girls thst i met that dont participate in degenrative hook up culture. I feel like im the only normal person here

>the only normal person
Do you know what normal means?

I still don't get why you don't date asians.

I never said i dont date asians, but i dont find them attractive. I am much more compatible with someone of my own race

Maybe you just haven't looked hard enough it your just not making yourself available or attractive

Depends where you live. Where're you located

>/soc/
>If you meet my standards I might even take you out on a date.

mmmmmm'lady

Maybe your just not attractive & your major is shit

Based

Probably in the gym where you are not