Broke up

Just broke up with my bf. How do i get over it now?
Can someone post cute things and memes

Attached: 1491465266176.jpg (555x504, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just want someone to talk to i have no good friends and im not good at making friends

Attached: 1478071956492.jpg (293x308, 23K)

Why did you break up with him.

Attached: q5hnje4h6w9y.png (1139x358, 444K)

realised LDR dont work, and when he gets angry he lets it all off on me

Plus i cheated on him ages ago when i got really drunk and thats just wrong

Well, of cource LDR don' work. But you need to get your promiscuity in check. Alcohol is no excuse, you still knew what you were doing. Stop drinking more than a glass of alk. It's also better for your aesthetics as ethanol gets metabolised the same way as sugar. Bets you could do is give yourself a year and become a better human. Rethink what you have done and how to prevent it. Don't go riding the dick carousel. It will break you, not help you long term. The feels you have are natural, each break up will make you loose a part of this strong bonding ability, emaning each time you are less likely to fight for a relationship. This is the roastie death cycle. Don't go down that road. Meditate about what you want from life and how to get it instead of defocusing on trivial cat pictures. You want to learn from this experience, not do it again.

You could also go into charity to get your mind off it without wasting your life. Chances are that you might find a goos man that way.

t. older woman speaking from experience

>Plus i cheated on him ages ago when i got really drunk and thats just wrong
>he gets angry he lets it all off on me
gee i wonder

hang out with your friends.
give it time and move on

don't think drugs or alcohol or any of that shit is going to help, cuz it really doesn't

good luck

He still loved me after i did it. I didnt want him to love me after i did it. How can someone love someone after that happens? I just dont get it.

he was angry before any of that happened

I have alcohol but i couldn't think of anything worse than to drink it now

He still loved you because he didn't had the time to think over it and probably because you are one of his first gfs, so his experience with breaking up is so low that he rather wanted to work it out than to realise what you have done. It's sad for both of you. This should be something both your parents talked with you about bevore you have gone down that road. Now he will be less trusting, because he learned that it doesn't pay off and you know how cheating feels and are less likely do prevent yourself from doing it again, when you dont actually work hard on rewritting that experince. You're both young and naive and that would be the duty of your parents.

But you still can change if you really want. Learn from it. Become a better being. You know the saying about fallingd own and standing up? Part of the standing up process involves learning why you did fall down and adjusting your new path to it. Self pity and ignoring it will not help you.

The prroblem was i spent so long trying to find someone and as soon as i did find someone, there was a person that came to me irl....
But yeah he did want to stay together and i was his first he loved and my first i loved. He did want to see if it would work and i said it would just make me more sad. Thanks for the kind words btw

Just realise that cheating or giving out sex out for the first guy you meet IRL isn't going to make you happy long term. We all know the rush of hormones is crazy and nice but consider it a drug of which you will need higher doses each time preventing you from actually working on something deeper. I hope you're not into a relationship with the guy you cheated. Such things never work out as you will always be reminded of how you beeing a cheater got you both together and deep inside he will always ask himself when its time that you monkey branch up for a still better guy.

If you really want to know what such female behaviour does to men go on a weekend trip to /r9k.

Safe that feeling of regret, maybe write it even down for your future self and why you will change. Stay away from instant gratification and look out for quality guys after becoming a quality woman yourself. Good luck.

Oh no, i was disgusted by him in the morning. I'd never have a relationship with someone after meeting them for one day, almost black out drunk. And then having sex with them while i have a bf
I try my best to not be a 'whore'

Too late for that, isn't it?

Good. Just cut the alk. Read into how sugar and alk affect your body, that will motivate you to stay away from it for the most part. Also blacking out means your brain cells are simply dead which were responsible for those parts of memory. Any the fact that you can hardly make new one after passing your 5th birthday should be a even better restrainer.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao

Loosing your selfrestrain and doing what your animal brain wants isn't cute. You wanted to cheat, which is why you drank yourself away from rationality. Be honest with yourself. You wanted to cuk him deep inside, otherwise yuo would have not meet up and got yourself drunk. Honesty is the first part of changing.

You gave been visited by carol the innkeeper. She will haunt you and stare at you while you piss unless you say, “no vacancy, carol.”

Attached: E82340BF-678A-4E26-A96C-2702F212F77B.png (1136x640, 1.56M)

>each break up will make you loose a part of this strong bonding ability, emaning each time you are less likely to fight for a relationship
Listen this to fucking person

>Just broke up with my bf. How do i get over it now?
You dumped him, I'm not sure what you need to get over.
Work on yourself, be it going to the gym, studying, spending time with friends/family, you have nothing stopping you pursuing your own interests.

>“no vacancy, carol.”
“no vacancy, carol.”

Attached: 23985AD7-058D-42CD-B177-52C820E17A8D.jpg (120x213, 22K)

This is what she sees... feel her eyes burn into your empty shell of a soul.

Attached: 2F6F339B-1654-4E71-9E96-FCA019FEEC20.png (1136x640, 951K)

You failed to read her apron... your protections are useless, for you have gazed into her eyes.

Do you feel your spine tingle when you read pic related?

Attached: 93464839-6F32-4E59-AE25-97FFCC196B7D.jpg (639x276, 51K)

Don't get it

Okay I fucked up. I was so so lonely and he sent me a message and next thing we are back. I wish I told him I'd give it a couple days. I tried to make him see how shitty of a person I am but I fell for him again.
It was that feeling of loneliness that got me. I don't love him I just want to be his friend

Good lord. You need to tell him that you don't love him and that he can do nothing against it ffs. You're going to reak that poor lad. GO FUCKING TEEL HIM THAT RIGHT NOW.

Attached: 1484044048979.jpg (617x493, 60K)

I know. Now we both have to fucking expericne the break up again i fucking wish he never messaged me i wish he let out all his anger on me when we broke up so i could have blocked him. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1491860668905.jpg (960x535, 121K)

1. did you have sex? If yes he was never your boyfriend, he was a whorewonger and you were his concubine.
2."how do I get over it"
There is nothing to get over because you were never in a relationship

He had sex with me 7 months into the relationship

>realised LDR dont work
>Well, of cource LDR don' work.

Works for me. But who am I to doubt a self proclaimed "older woman speaking from experience".

Have you tried not being an emotionally dead thot? Real love grows with time, your initial attraction just wore off.

How long have you been in the realtionship and how old are you and how attractive are the both of you

Hope you at least told him about the cheating. Though I don't know how beta he has to be to want a cheater

No. It was real love until he bruised me on the arm after i didnt move when he told me to fuck off

Yes, i told him i cheated twice. TWICE IN HOPE HE WOULD LEAVE BUT HE DIDNT

nvm you are an adulterer. reminder that you have committed a capital crime in Gods eyes and in the eyes of all who are religious.

I wish you all the misfortune in the world jezebel

>No. It was real love
you are incapable of love

You think i haven't realised, spastic.

Attached: umaru1.jpg (664x556, 133K)

I'm the older woman and have been in an LDR for 3 years. We didn't break it up because of feels but because of a lacking actual future. You just miss too much normality. Believe me it doesn't work when you ain't moving together quickly or are absolutely dependant on staying with the other person because your chances out there are too slim to even reconsidering dating.

Yes, part of being emotionally retarded is being mentally inept and spiritually dead as well.

You unironcially need Jesus. You don't understand the severity of your sin.

Kill yourself cunt

Not all wisdom brings joy. I'm not going to tell you sweet little lies.

Don't tell me anything and i'm happy

3 years, both >30 soon. Maybe that's why we can appreciate the distance-- we both have had relationships in which we woke up with the same person every single day without any room for ourselves.

Every day and night we spend is an explosion of emotions and passion.

If your partner is loyal and never lied to you, you should be able to trust them.

You cheated on your bf with some dude you probably didn't even love so he goes away.. okay.

I finally understand the homo epidemic of the 2010s. Most women are dumber and less loyal than a pet.

Attached: 1522028844817.gif (400x400, 1.3M)

God hates your happiness.

can't wait for Islam to conquer the west and execute all these satanic adulterous whores.

>You cheated on your bf with some dude you probably didn't even love so he goes away.. okay.

that made no sense

I don't care what he thinks im happy all the other time anyway. Maybe you're miserable cause you're such a hateful person

I didn't know japanese maid cofes offer long distance services.

>islam
Maybe when you guys learn how to wipe your ass' properly

Attached: 1512858092370.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Muzzie women are the worst whores out there taking it up their ass as soon as their potty training is done to remain halal for marriage kek.

I only hate what ought to be hated. There is more love in my scorn for you than you can ever understand.

You can't experience love if you can't experience hate. You're just a soulless attention whore and actual whore. You don't know what being happy is because you are hollow and can't be fulfilled. Any content or joy you feel is fleeing and shallow.

whatever you say shit skin:^)

Attached: 1515374213828.jpg (460x442, 70K)

lol i'm pale with blonde hair and blue eyes. nice projection 56%er

Attached: eye.jpg (584x350, 121K)

It's actually grey, my fellow slav.

God will punish you for posting your ass hole.

You unironcially need Jesus. You don't understand the severity of your sin.

Attached: dwight.jpg (1555x1039, 345K)

I don't have a drop of slav in me.

>t. prussian ancestry
Sure you don't.

You sure do have a couple drops of faggot in you

no I actually have no eastern European DNA in me.

Attached: 23.png (392x383, 12K)

>american tries to banter

>lives in a country where sucking dog cocks is legal

Well, my condolences but paying 23jews to sell your biometric data wasn't a bright idea.

America?

Attached: dogfucker usa.png (378x346, 44K)

It's useful for the raw data, I didn't give them my real name

Nah canada and their dog fucking prime minister

Attached: NSD-Flicka-w-Justin-Trudeau.jpg (387x582, 40K)

lol it's funny how you mock indians while your anuses are clearly shitridden all day

DESIGNATED

Attached: 360057.jpg (768x866, 160K)

I really wanted to save this, but the shopped-out ejection port rustles my jimmies.

i never understood this, and i'm bengali so i was raised to wipe this way but i thought it was nasty

see, sure if you only use toilet paper you run the risk of having your asshole kind of dirty, but if you wipe your ass using your hand and water your ass is cleaner but you run the risk of your hand having even tiny particles of shit on it. even if you wash you wash your hands a lot every time you take a dump, there's always a chance you're gonna have at least a little bit of nastiness on your hand, which is imo worse than having a bit of nastiness on your asshole because your hand interacts with everything whereas your asshole doesn't interact with anything

why risk dirtying your hands for an extra clean asshole? makes no sense to me

Why do you think you have no real friends?

Could it be that you yourself are not a real friend?

You have some apologising to do. The pushover ex boyfriend might put up with your bullshit, but I won't put up with your lying and neither do the people around you in your life.

Apologise, but also say that him putting up with your bullshit is weak. Sounds like you two dummies were made for each other.

Hhahahahahahaa fuck you you deserve it

My kitten might help you feel better for a second

Attached: IMG_2473.jpg (750x923, 109K)

Because they don't do it because they actually think it's better
They do it because they're poor and muh clean ass meme is the justification.

Lol Me irl

I went to a school with 5 people made 1 friend and made 2 friends off her. 1 talks about how much she wants to kill herself. The other has bipolar disorder and won't get help. And the other guy just uses me.

Attached: 4EsbZpf.jpg (720x859, 83K)

Attached: 1433960084239.png (716x555, 235K)

Attached: JlE9eho.jpg (599x676, 114K)

Attached: 1456525485436.png (1350x964, 346K)

Attached: 1461785496259.jpg (426x960, 38K)

Attached: 1490037234811.jpg (500x375, 29K)

Yeah I don't think the problem is that it's a LDR but that you're a cheating dumb whore with a room temperature IQ and the fact you don't even love him.

Yes you make no sense.

Yeah i don't love him because he was mean to me? Have you not read anything i said?
I did love him until he was mean to me and i didnt love him... Now look at the one with the 'room temperature IQ'

Turns out he sucked a dick the day i told him i loved him and that he loved me

Don't know how to feel about this. But i sure as hell don't wanna stay with him still. That just made it worse. I don't understand how he doesn't feel what i feel and still wants to stay

Attached: 1491777147133.png (350x352, 236K)

Why did you betray him? What you did was downright evil. You had better apologise to him if you haven't already, and have a serious long hard look into what kind of fucked up person is in the mirror. Because from what you are saying - everyone else can see that you have issues, and they run away screaming when you enter the room.

You had better unfuck yourself before something bad happens. "Other guy just uses me" the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: IMG_9702.jpg (461x578, 108K)

I didn't even apologies and he still wants to be my boyfriend. And i dont enter any rooms so there is no one to run away

>Plus i cheated on him ages ago when i got really drunk
I find it hard to sympathize with you after this. I mean I get that he's an asshole and probably deserves it but I can't take your side if you cheated on him.

So yeah, take comfort on the fact he's an asshole who deserves the worst, but know that ecause of the cheating you're no better. Sorry

Break yourself completely and start twerking on chaturbate otherwise I don't give a fuck and stop flooding my safe space with attention whore psas

I've been waiting on the sidelines for some of these cucks to go extinct. Stop white knighting for weak people. If your girl has to cheat on you to get satisfaction you fucking suck. No, like seriously, you got the holy Grail and then you fucking blew it because you are a cuckold bitch. I would never change the times where I got cucked, because old me was a fucking pussy and deserved it. Let the weak cuckolds fuck off to hell for a for eternities and I will clean up their mess.

"Oh wow this dude's an A+! That's how he is presenting himself at least! I'm gonna commit for like a year!"

*One year later*

"Ok this dude is a scrub. He lied. He is actually a D-. What a fucking asshole faggot. I'm gonna go shop for something better than this con artists."

When you think about it from the non narcissist TIME DOESNT EXIST TO ANYONE BUT ME perspective, I can understand why girls are all cheating now. When I was still going to to bars a few years ago all these girls with shitstain boyfriend's would go up to anyone more Chad than Cuck and be like ugh my boyfriend is a fucking loser I just want fucked good for once.

read

I am here.
It's all good

Maybe it's because ur ugly

protip

>don't to Jow Forums looking for sympathy, especially if you're female

the site is full of sexist beta cucks who hide behind their screens saying nasty shit because they're anonymous

>don't come to Jow Forums looking for sympathy, especially if you're a cheating whore
Both, men and women, rightfully called her a lying slut for her behaviour and would as well IRL if they could.

But we both cheated?!?!

cheating hurts unbelievably bad. I try not to judge people for their past, but remember this for the future.

If you like them, don't cheat on them. It's a pretty straightforward piece of advice, because most people will dump you after you cheat on them, and anyone that still wants you after you cheat is too clingy, and needs to be severed ties with.

You disgust me.

I sincerely doubt everyone here would say that in person. Also notice how I decided not to comment on the morality of her situation. Jow Forums is full of judgemental cucklords who just say shit to be mean, righteous or not. It's the reality of the site, something you have to accept before coming here.

>people say their true feeling without the law and society beeing able to punish them for it
Ever thought about that maybe everyone actually thinks the shit we all talk here about, but simply can't express it due to "hate speech"? I rather have people tell me the true than a false sense of comfort.

Why are you feeling down? I mean you cheated on him twice. Fucking twice. You have no reason to feel like shit what so ever. Theirs a perfect place for you in hell. You dirty fucking slut.

>he blames "hate speech"
fucking pussy lmao

Because he still loves me and i dont and for the 4th time, he cheated on me as well.

Why has no one taken that into fact but keeps calling me a slut