His father doesn't like me

I just started dating a guy. Turns out I worked with his father. His father's opinion of me isn't a good one. I'm afraid when his dad finds out we're dating he'll fill his mind full of bad shit and he'll dump me. Suggestions..... pic not related

Attached: IMG_0058.jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

if he dumps you because of someone elses opinions, hes not worth dating to begin with

be upfront with your guy about whatever it is. forewarn your bf about you and (((dad)))'s relationship.

What makes you think he's a jew?

The universe wants you to fuck the dad... seduce him to change his mind about you, then get hooked on his alpha dick and cuck the beta son

If he dumps you because of what his dad thinks, you were probably dating someone who is spineless.
I can't say that me or anyone I know have ever been bothered by what their parents think of their partner, in fact in tends to push them towards their partner.
My ex's dad hated me, it just pushed her to me, strong people don't hate on other people because it makes them look weak.

This.

My gf's mom hates me. Whenever she speaks of me to my gf, she speaks with such venom and hate that it makes my gf angry. While I appreciate that my gf would stand up for me, I pretty much tell her it's not needed. Just to let her mom say whatever she wants, it's what parents do. Well, some. Her dad seems to be on our side.

>His father's opinion of me isn't a good one
Well is his opinion of you right?

Even you know you have a bad reputation and trying to make his father the one with the problem won't fix that

Honestly the way you act at work can really show the real you. The career side of you can show a lot. Let the dad have his opinions. If they're stupid opinions and he doesn't like you for reasons other than your work ethic than eventually you can talk him out of them.

We need more specific details.

Let's put it this way, I'm not perfect. I'm not guilty of anything his father also isn't guilty of. We worked together years ago, so a lot has changed between then & now. I warned my bf about his dad already. His answer was I don't care what he says.

That's a very elusive answer that explains nothing. Look, if your father knows that you are a shitty person - and you are indeed a shitty person - it makes sense that he doesn't want you around his son. It does not matter that the father is as shitty as you are, the bottom line is: he wants a decent girl for his son and deems you not to be a good choice. You can prove him wrong by being a decent human bean. And he can prove himself right if you are a shitty person. But then I suppose if you really are so shitty that the father doesn't want you around, the son should see for himself that dropping you is in his best interest.

>not guilty of anything his father also isn't

Did you fuck his Dad?

Answer the question

If he likes you, his fuckboy fathers opinion of you wont influence him

my parents are conservative loons so naturally they hate every woman i date. i stopped introducing my gfs to them after my mom physically yelled at my gf for having sex before marriage when i walked out of the room. i give less than a fuck what my dumbass parents think about pretty much anything

Attached: 1517961379274.jpg (540x444, 231K)

The way sounds and by the way you're walking on eggshells, on a Taiwanese shoe sowing site, it sounds more and more like the dad might have something on you. Like you actually might be deserving of the vitriol.

What kind of faggot opinions are these? You must have garbage families you fucking faggots.

Your family's opinion of someone, especially of someone they've had extensive interactions with, is fucking gold. You know how your family thinks and you know how they would react to certain things which allows you to make a better judgment call on someone sooner and waste less time.

You don't even know why the dad hates her. Perhaps he found out that's she's a hooker on the side and cheats on her boyfriends regularly.

You faggots are so fucking brainwashed by all the "do what you want" and "who cares what anyone else thinks" propaganda going on that you've convinced yourself that you aren't a sheep just following commands. Think for yourself and actually use the evidence given to you you dumb assholes.

It's actually less common to have the in-laws love your partner than the other way around.

My family is filled with fat retards, I don't talk to them as it is, I don't care about their opinions on anything. People who say shit like "blood is thicker than water" are pathetic. Count on someone because they've proven themselves, not because they decided to get knocked up etc.

This 100%. When I see this sort of thing it just adds to my suspicion that the vast majority of posters on Jow Forums are still in high school.

"Family" is a stupid metric. There is nothing intrinsic to family that makes them superior to others. No magical intrinsic trait, no force of the universe, nothing. Its entirely possible, and often true, that the family you happen to be born into sucks.

Think about all the people you dont like in the world. Chances are they have family. So what if you were born to them? Would you still be giving the same advice?

Ok so nobody's gonna help you unless we know what he thinks you did. It's an anonymous board, quit being a pussy.

Actually its the ones who talk about family that are most likely to be young and/or leeches that can't tend for themselves. Independent adults are the ones who don't need family

>Independent adults are the ones who don't need family
Maybe not need, but a sensible adult from a good home and stable family will take into consideration family's opinion on various matters.
I think this "family is bullshit" thing must be very Western, very modern... I'm from a small European country and family ties are quite important here. Not in incesty way important, just in a normal way - even as an adult you sometimes need some external help and support and your elderly parents for sure will need your help... Unless you come from a legit family of mean fuck-ups who only want to fuck your shit up, you should at least consider the advice your family member give you. Not even follow it, but think it over and see for yourself if they may be right.

People who come from good families usually go through a teenage phase of disliking and distrusting their parents, but once they become adults themselves they begin to appreciate their parents' wisdom. Obviously it is different if you come from a family that is truly fucked.