Céline Dion launches satanic genderless baby clothing line

youtu.be/vSdSFKj-hOc

Attached: carte-article-35-1200x600.jpg (1200x600, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/something-is-terribly-wrong-with-celine-dions-genderless-clothing-line/
instagram.com/nununuworld/
israelvalley.com/2018/11/femmes-jour-adler-milchberg-pionnieres-vetements-unisexes-enfants/
youtube.com/watch?v=yCp1-InGBkA
nununuworld.com/contact/
youtube.com/watch?v=mfI1S0PKJR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literal demon

Celine Dion once pooped on BiBi Netanyeahu's face in the late 90's i guess hes into that kindof thing

kek

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-11-20 à 20.03.57.png (585x95, 14K)

So progressive and Canadian as fuck!

Produced by Andy Warhol.

sauce?

They're not even hiding it anymore

Attached: CN028WH-1-510x831.jpg (510x831, 32K)

it doesn't end there

the clothing line is made in Israel

Céline Dion, and co-founders and designers of the kids fashion brand nununu (www.nununuworld.com) Iris Adler and Tali Milchberg.
>Adler
>Milchberg

Attached: plus-1-big.2-for-web_fin.jpg (1100x1100, 91K)

Why skulls, that looks ugly as fuck.

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/something-is-terribly-wrong-with-celine-dions-genderless-clothing-line/

Here's an article about it

They really aren't skulls on their head worshiping Death and shilling New World Order shit.

Skull and Bones

I laughed at the "Yeah and I'm Beyonce" part.

God damn she looks like a twisted sister member cosplay now. What a horse face.

Stupid bitch wants kids to look as gender uncertain as she does.

instagram.com/nununuworld/
Here's the Satanic IG

How fucking sinister and out of touch can you be? I lost my shit at the,"they arent our kids" part

You're right, there's no eyeballs, stars, or skulls on their apparel anywhere. Their apparel doesn't make your child (but their aren't our children anymore) look like a little coke slut

>genderless baby clothing line
It makes sense if you got two kids. With the rate that they grow it would be wasteful to buy clothes for two kids. Let's be honest here. It's not like babies care what the fuck they wear.
Remember when you wore a potato sack when you were two?
No.
No you do not.

I don't know about you, but most baby clothes I got were gifts from friends and relatives.

Plus you can get gender neutral baby clothes that don't look like satanic attire.
How about a pastel color overall with a picture of a cute little giraffe instead of pic related?

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-11-20 à 20.36.30.png (550x620, 227K)

Why comment if you havnt looked at anything? The clothings like 50 bucks for a shirt. The marketing campaign isnt about the convenience of having clothes that fit two babies its about taking a stand against societies gender rules.

>baby wears pink hat for first 9 months of life = permanent slave to internalized misogyny
*cackles in patriarchy*

>Come on, goy, I'm not spending a night in jail. I'm rich!
Flaunting their privilege or accidental redpill?

Only richie folks will be buying this and it will last a season or so. Also, if it doesn't have baphomets on it how does something look satanic? Everything to you guys is satanic even if it completely lacks any reference to an organized form of practiced satanism. (And every form of organized satanism were atheistic in nature)
As for the gender roles part, of course. If Celine launches a line of normal fucking clothes no one is going to give a fuck so she does this, the media picks it up, you guys talk about it, people tweet about it, and as a result a childless person like me learns that Celine has a baby line. It's called marketing and I'm pretty sure a woman that had a large auditorium built just for her to use for over a decade knows how to do this.
You are aware that the death of a movement is when the mainstream capitalizes off of it, right?

Every.Single.Time

israelvalley.com/2018/11/femmes-jour-adler-milchberg-pionnieres-vetements-unisexes-enfants/

No shit I only brought up the marketing and the price because you were comparing it to a sack of potatoes. Its satanic because the hats have horns on them and the shirts say New Order. Its not subtle.

Aww boo hoo. It has cutesy little horns. Are you ok? Do you need to sit down? Should I call someone for help?
How is the right supposed to look strong if in 2018 we're still complaining about the devil?
Remember in the 80's when that happened? Remember the result? A massive wave of satanic-themed music, horror films, board games, and just about everything under the sun and the right was triggered.
Keep it up. Strong people just love to group up with a bunch of pussies.
youtube.com/watch?v=yCp1-InGBkA

Hold on to your butts, many of the warnings given by various faiths are about to be manifest. Liberals are being coerced to worship something like a mix of satan and older terrors and it is causing the 'npc' behavior to go out of control. Most people here are still free but soon even you will have to decide if it's easier to just give in and get rid of the feeling of despair. A small handful will fight as they find something even stronger to act as their foundation.

Attached: 1507849908896.jpg (475x395, 39K)

she ugly

2spoopy!

Attached: 1458623432687.gif (250x268, 260K)

>This is all totally normal

Attached: celinununu5.jpg (800x338, 38K)

just give them a white onesie and there you go neutral baby clothes.

Ugly tranny you mean!

Quads!!!!

You asked how its satanic and then got triggered when I answered? Youve only made a few posts but your opinion jumps around with each one.
You go from saying the clothing is convienent and good for if youre having multiple kids to its trendy and parents will dump it in a week.
I guess grandpas just having another acid flashback better leave him alone for awhile.

>no skulls or Illuminati NEW ORDER logos
Satan does not approve

This shit is such easy money for a celebrity. She probably won't do anything else besides this commercial except mention it in a few interviews and make millions.

Attached: 420.jpg (953x750, 89K)

moshe street, tel aviv
nununuworld.com/contact/

Attached: cffe3c4221620a2fd88d72a45a6caa3f74efad7c260663fac8e617ff593d5622.jpg (946x798, 99K)

>Red Cross symbol
Yup. Now Celine Dion is involved in organ trafficking.

look at that smug fucking face

Attached: 1539895287205[1].png (275x310, 176K)

what a gay fucking post

Oooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyyy

Attached: Jew.webm (1024x768, 2.98M)

That's hardly satanic you dumb ass pussy bastard.
I mean, if it had Lavey on it or at least references to Paradise Lost I could give it to you. Fucking cutesy horns? That's all you got? My opinion still stands about using it for two kids. If it's 50 bucks a pop then rich parents will do it. The majority of rich parents aren't going to give a fuck about gender roles and only retards today give a shit about the devil.

The black and white pattering reminds me of cattle.

Hmmmmmm

Attached: 1448770267455.png (1224x863, 174K)

LMAO
>NEW ORDER

Attached: theoldworldorder.png (800x861, 1.09M)

your post was gayer. It's got a fucking headdress and a leather harness on.

you can tell she gives zero shits

Attached: 192374198324.jpg (1080x1349, 147K)

I wonder how many babies Celine Dion has ritually murdered and eaten in Hollywood mansions

God I hope a pay pig buys that nyannyan girl a hd camera soon

Why the fuck would she do it in Hollywood Mansions. She's rich. She would go for fine cuisine overseas. She's a hypocrite though. She only feasts on the flesh of male babies that present masculine.

She is the last white French person in the world. Enjoy what you see because once shes gone so dies the true white French person.

Quebec is all French speaking muslims and Congolese people. It's sad as fuck.

Attached: 1542163314908.png (857x668, 32K)

This isn't about saving money its about a retarded commie ass way of rasing kids.

I hope the next generation make the choice of gassing her kind.

>Celinununu
Cernunos

>Images of skulls on your newborn baby's head
holy fuck.

Attached: 1477748891982.jpg (524x331, 38K)

He’s lying. She’s pro Israel unsurprisingly, There’s no info about her feelings toward Likud/Netanyahu however.

>remember the '80s
Yeah, there was a massive military-daycare molestation scandal around the country, which the Jewish press labeled a "panic", and then a bunch of child molesters created the False Memory Syndrome Foundation to convince a dumb goy like yourself that the children made it up.

they are trying to raise a generation of rentboy cannibals
youtube.com/watch?v=mfI1S0PKJR8

Attached: Luka_Rocco_Magnotta_mugshot.jpg (240x283, 11K)

She's completely psycho. And very entertaining. That doesn't mean I agree with or endorse anything she does or says, but it's like watching a monkey or a goat farm.

I've also never been quite sure what sex she was born.

Attached: 1418228156215.jpg (306x306, 20K)