SECOND BREXIT REFERENDUM POSSIBLY "ON THE WAY"

What do you think Jow Forums? If the British people really wanted Brexit, wouldn't they be comfortable voting for it a second time?

Attached: 1542742195073.png (622x750, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/1034992/brexit-news-second-referendum-germany-EU-anne-will-Sigmar-Gabriel-Dirk-Sch-mer-theresa-may
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

express.co.uk/news/politics/1034992/brexit-news-second-referendum-germany-EU-anne-will-Sigmar-Gabriel-Dirk-Sch-mer-theresa-may

Never gonna happen. No deal brexit.

US-UK-Russia alliance.

“We’ll vote on it”
“We don’t like the results of that vote so we’ll continue to vote until we get the result we want”
Bongs literally need to hang everyone in parliament

>US-UK-Russia alliance
Seems to be a reoccurring theme

>"GOD SAVE DA QUEEN. "
>"Oi, you got a loicence for that nationalism?"
>"N-no Mastah"
>The brit's freshly cum pickled asshole opens up as he bends over for the Pakistani Police Officer

If the Brit government actually goes ahead with this, people need to take to the war to their politician's houses.

Attached: 1529026109259.jpg'.jpg (1490x1776, 461K)

>Germany tells Britain....

I really hope we do have a second one now because that's just ensured a landslide for leave.
Just to re-emphasise what other anons have said several times already, the law to leave has already been passed. A second referendum means absolutely nothing unless the law is repealed. It's hard no deal Brexit or May's harsher remain (that's what it is) deal unless someone can renegotiate and sign off within the next six months. Germany should be concentrating more on protecting their economic interests (i.e cars) when the more likely no deal brexit happens.

I kind of agree, it’s not very democratic to vote about something without knowing all the facts. That’s like asking do you take door A or B and behind door A is your executioner but you were told you could win a car (which incidentally is behind door B).

Attached: BA06475F-F5E3-4BDD-9A67-14451F3C3E57.gif (220x220, 560K)

bump

Nah no one cares

If they go through with this, if they demand a second referendum and Brits aren't literally out burning down government buildings over it, we will officially lose what little respect we still have for them.

What the fuck is going on over there? People voted, they won, the others lost. "OH WAIT, YOU MAY HAVE WON BUT THAT ONE DIDN'T COUNT"

Anybody living in Europe needs to be worried that this is how your government is acting. "You have the right to vote, only if you vote the way we want you to"

irish referendums vol.2.0
we vote till we win if not fuck you anyway

why eurocucks just dont ignore it and say it was illegal

>Germany tells Britain to hold referendum...
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what Brexit was about

>Says the increasingly nervous German
No Deal!

>Implying (((they))) wouldn't prevent it

I hope it does so I can vote to stay in the EU. This "deal" or hard Brexit would be a fucking disaster for us and non of the Brexit people like fragre or Boris want to get a have ran away like the rats they are. Fuck Brexit.

Fuck brexit

If we vote again and lose, our political climate will turn very chaotic. In the short term the left will think they have won but it's impossible to predict who would gain power after that.

Hey rabbi watcha doin?

>Germany tells Britain what to do
pretty sure Brexiteers rallied over this sole issue

The vote leave campaign liked and overspent in their campaign technalcy meaning it should be invalid. What people voted for is not happening and never going to happen. We will leave and we will be fucked for generations to come. Even getting to this point has fucked us.

Fuuuuuug brexert!
Give it a rest remoaner cowards. You’re not fooling anybody.

People will not trust them at all if they do that.

Attached: Brexit.jpg (960x720, 247K)

Funny an American calling me a jew when your leader has so much Jewish cum in his ass I'm surprised he isn't bombing gaza.

>a remain leaflet through every door in the country funded by the tax payer
Go away you delusional crazy people lol
The salt from no deal will be glorious

LOL, the only way out for Britain is for native bongs to revolt and just fucking kill everyone in charge. Everyone. Otherwise they're fucked. Quit being so goddamn polite, bongs.

A second vote feels like it would be a rejection of democracy. That's seems to be a much bigger issue than some short term supply-chain problem. Why would someone who voted leave even bother voting again? I'm not trying to be dramatic, but that seems to be very dangerous for the future of the UK.

if they did the previous yes voters would just have to mass boycott to make the vote look stupid.

Only rural and suburban illiterate retards voted to leave so we need another vote.
>What was the question?
Should we leave the EU? Yes/No
>oi are you takin the piss

Attached: IMG_2060.jpg (1200x1463, 279K)

Your stubborn arrogance is going to make us leave the EU leaning to the disband of the united kingdoms and all it stood for. You call yourself a patriot we'll if it keeps going going it will be England leaving the EU and everyone else staying.

I’m joining the IRA if we don’t get no deal Brexit lol

>Pic is early 2017
>Link is last month before modern brexit news
Fug off greece, hows that euro-cock taste?

Are they even still around?

Blah blah blah, stop being so dramatic. A bunch of Communists and jimmy cranky are throwing their toys out of the pram. Fuck em. You need to get off Twitter and stop watching the news. Maybe visit the countryside and speak to the real British people instead of the socialite twats in the cities.

Neat!

Dunno, they bloody better be lol.

If we were to have a second referendum the only legitimate one would be
>I accept the deal as voted for by Parliament (Soft Brexit)
>I vote to leave with no deal (Hard Brexit)

There is no legitimate question that can be asked that reverses the decided question of leave or remain. The only legitimate way for Europhiles is to campaign for Britain to re-join at a date AFTER we have left.

Honestly this took longer than I'd expected.

Bongs, it's now or never to start hanging politicians. Don't let us down.

Attached: Forced Islamization.jpg (1330x772, 261K)

Globalists doing their best to keep EU together. Brexit goes against their NWO vision.

> Katarina Barley
Just what you expect from a half Anglo half German SJW Feminist.

One thing is right though: The referendum was not really about the EU but about mass immigration.
The British will still have mass immigration after Brexit but it will be pajeets, niggers and "Asians" instead of white Europeans. Good luck with that.

FUCK, NO. Just leave already you smelly cunts.

Wow so the UK really is Germany's bitch. What was the point of fighting WWII anyways?

I don' understand why Britbongoloids don't take their freedom by force. You voted for it, now take it!

Good luck. They gave up their guns and knives because the government would never fuck them over. Plus good luck getting a license for that revolution.

So fucking what if that happens? I'd take the deal in a heatbeat if it mean everywhere but my county stays in the EU.

I don't give a shit if Scotland doesn't want to leave, we'll drag them out screaming and crying and they'll fucking like it. If not, they can leave the UK.

Attached: pol_land.jpg (211x173, 8K)

They already pulled that shit on us years ago. We voted against the lisbon treaty and the government just said "do it again till you get the right answer"

Literally never going to happen. Putin is basically just waiting for Trump to alienate Europe so that he can partner up with Europe, like he always wanted. Just you wait

Hey rabbi watcha doin?

Based kraut

Hey rabbi watcha doin?

>British
>people
pick one

NO BREXIT,NO RACISM,NO KKK IN EUROPE!

This is the thing that kills me about Putin; a lot of politicians can give you a phony ass everyman facial expression, but it very, very rarely spreads to the eyes. Always some giveaway in the eyes. The ones who CAN stretch it to the eyes are usually the top tier con & bullshit artists, because the only other way to get it in the eyes like that is to be truly sincere.
Putin's give nothing away & seem absolutely sincere.

That and the ESM still make my blood boil.

If it was already successfully voted on why do they want it voted on again? Amazon and Ebay don't sit on your online orders for a long period of time before asking if you want to fill out the order form again just to confirm it, and if they did people would get rightfully pissed over that.

>Hand over my 1000 per tax payer yearly wage and I gave some spanish guy your fishing spot.
I want a divorce
>Im taking the super nintendo and want another 1000 per tax payer as alimoney, so you probably want to rethink your divorce.
Im supposed to rethink our divorce because your a vengeful bitch?

Well the good news is there is NO WAY BACK.

Or at least no way for Britain to return to the status quo without major negative repercussions.

>Yay, lets go back!
>For trying to leave, we are fining you $999999999 and making you take in 999999 rapefuges.

Attached: 839.jpg (540x540, 19K)

Will Jow Forums finally admit that the germans are the primary enemies of the white race?

Attached: 1521654362482.png (1186x889, 434K)

Who the fuck are Germany to tell us anything, who won the war anyway?

The simple fact is even if they signed off on a second referendum how would it work?
We are out by the end of March and there is not enough time to even get this done. Even if the EU agreed to extend the timeline then that goes against their own policies of "rules are rules" and if they can bend the rules that way then why could they not have allowed us a concession on immigration in the first place?
Say this went ahead and everyone voted leave then what would happen? We are still none the wiser on what brexit means (Playing by their rules) What would a brexit vote actually mean? The public would not be "informed" and therefore surely we would have to have another referendum?
Say we voted remain. How would this work? Would we just put this all behind us as if it never happened? Would the EU allow this or insist on us joining having the Euro and sign over a nuclear power and army to the euro superstate? Will Scotland be given a referendum on if they are happy with this deal? Will they be given a referendum on leaving, joining, remaining? Will Northern Ireland? Will England be give a peoples vote to decide whether we want to be part of a union or just the EU? Will each county be given a peoples votes on what happens to Gibraltar and Argentina? Will Gilbalter have a peoples vote on whether Canada should still have the queen on their currency? Will the cayman islands have a vote on whether wales should be in the EU? Should everyone in the world get a vote on what which whether we should have a vote, referendum or people's vote? Or a combination of all three? Can we be given a vote (etc) whether or not we want to be another state of the USA, or whether we want to secede all power to Vietnam? .

Law admits no ignorance, that's not how it works at all.

Attached: 69643E48-15FF-43A3-B10E-5FF56644A3BE.jpg (460x288, 71K)

>Plus good luck getting a license for that revolution.

oy!

Attached: 1741625.main_image.jpg (620x800, 136K)

You guys banking on EU propping your shit up must be sweating bullets by now.
If England actually had a 2nd vote and they still said no, what then? A 3rd vote since the voters weren't informed enough this time either?
The only thing you cunts in Brussels are showing is just how little democracy means to you.

>vote for brexit
>politicians are anti brexit
>politicians fuck up the leave deal
>demoralized now that the people in power fucked up
>SECOND REFEREDUM YOU GUISE, ITS NOT SABOTAGE

This, please, show us where we mutts came from again.

Trip’s of truth right there.
The vote has been done, we voted brexit so fuck the EU, no deal is better than a bad deal.

Police are getting kicked by niggers in the street. One copper got run over and nobody would be a witness and now they are refusing to attend certain crimes. They would have to call martial law in case of revolution and I am not quite convinced our armed forces would take the side of the government fully.

Never! It's the etarnal jeeeeew (spooky ghost voice)

If there's a second referendum, you might as well abandon democracy all together. Just stop pretending.

Attached: 1536757861623.jpg (448x408, 19K)

please, please fucking tell me this is fake

They wouldn’t. The forces are unbelievably pissed at the EU army stuff.

Based brit

>Your stubborn arrogance is going to make us leave the EU leaning to the disband of the united kingdoms and all it stood for

Islam, treason, sharia law? You're a damn fool or a paki shill, I lean more towards the second, none can be this stupid

Eu is about to collapse the banks are a nut case, if brits want to be part of it. sure

Attached: 15057335_1046062208850334_6933503355339669504_n.jpg (1080x810, 190K)

Im bretty sure within 3 years we have either finnish mark, deutsche mark or sek as our currency, not euro

>Eu is about to collapse
If only

>What do you think Jow Forums?
Sounds like subversive assholes want to go against the will of the people.

Nobody else can stay unfortunately. You can leave the union and join the EU by all means. That will involve sacrificing the GBP for the Euro and your overlords would never allow that.

So is Elizabeth & the line even worth a shit anymore? I'm writing a book and am wondering how the royals would take to the COMPLETELY HYPOTHETICAL situation where they got any actual power again? Would any of you even WANT that?

A constitutional referendum would be better for the UK. Completely wipe away all the shit and start your body of law on a proper track. Itll be rough going at first but would save you from all this dumb shit.

Why did Nigel farage resign after finally getting brexit? What kind of cuck does that?

He's got a show, the nigel Farage show on YouTube I watch it all the time, I guess is better to pretend your helping your country instead of actually helping it

BBC and Sky keep telling us we can have a "peoples vote" how can that ever go against the will of the people? I mean who else could have the chance of a "peoples vote" This surely is democracy 101. "peoples vote" "obey" "peoples vote" "1983" We are so democratic and any accusations of "peoples vote) of propaganda are merely "peoples vote" propaganda. We are all in this together and nobody is happy but "peoples vote" we can reverse this.

Attached: NPC.jpg (220x230, 4K)

didn't win mp seat, powerless to do anything

But they owe you and your soul. Enjoying your communist EU government yet?

Nobody voted for him and his party in the numbers they needed and he released the media had more power than elected representatives.

British PM May: I will always support Israel's right to defend itself

It's a glorious time to be alive if you chose to look at it the right way.

Stay strong, Anglo bro. Just a few more months and you are out. You just got to have faith that March 29 is coming soon and that will be irreversible.

Not true at all, loads of people voted for him. His party got 4 million votes, something like 12% of the electorate and UKIP was the third biggest party in the UK. FPTP is just completely fucked.

Fun fact: The BNP got 2% of the vote in 2010. 500,000 votes.

Attached: 4e970a852376442a86c1f58bb4bfbc00.png (540x517, 23K)

The Farage show is ok, I don’t like that Nigel doesn’t go into the deeper issues and instead does a lot of bantering. I like details.

I wanna go on a Hun Hunt!

Why is germany trying to tell Britain what to do? I thought the British defeated the krauts

London should be burning bout now.

Considering the top google search the day after the vote was: what is the EU, the claim that most people had no fucking clue what they were voting on is very true. A second referendum wont change much, Jonhson or some other dipshit will fearmonger with retarded statements about the NHS and people will vote Leave as uninformed as they did the first time.