The world is a very dangerous place!

>The world is a very dangerous place!
What did Orange Man mean by this?

Attached: Trump: The Musical Comedy.png (1124x939, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-president-donald-j-trump-standing-saudi-arabia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just read the entire statement from President Trump. He sort of laid it all out on the table, detailing why our alliance with Saudi Arabia is so interlocked with many other sticky situations.

>It's fucking real

Holy fuck, what a god damn traitor this piece of shit is.

stay mad kike

P1: Statement from President Donald J. Trump on Standing with Saudi Arabia
America First!
The world is a very dangerous place!
The country of Iran, as an example, is responsible for a bloody proxy war against Saudi Arabia in Yemen, trying to destabilize Iraq's fragile attempt at democracy, supporting the terror group Hezbollah in Lebanon, propping up dictator Bashar Assad in Syria (who has killed millions of his own citizens), and much more. Likewise, the Iranians have killed many Americans and other innocent people throughout the Middle East. Iran states openly, and with great force, "Death to America!" and "Death to Israel!" Iran is considered "the world's leading sponsor of terror."
On the other hand, Saudi Arabia would gladly withdraw from Yemen if the Iranians would agree to leave. They would immediately provide desperately needed humanitarian assistance. Additionally, Saudi Arabia has agreed to spend billions of dollars in leading the fight against Radical Islamic Terrorism.

P2: After my heavily negotiated trip to Saudi Arabia last year, the Kingdom agreed to spend and invest $450 billion in the United States. This is a record amount of money. It will create hundreds of thousands of jobs, tremendous economic development, and much additional wealth for the United States. Of the $450 billion, $110 billion will be spent on the purchase of military equipment from Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and many other great U.S. defense contractors. If we foolishly cancel these contracts, Russia and China would be the enormous beneficiaries - and very happy to acquire all of this newfound business. It would be a wonderful gift to them directly from the United States!
The crime against Jamal Khashoggi was a terrible one, and one that our country does not condone. Indeed, we have taken strong action against those already known to have participated in the murder. After great independent research, we now know many details of this horrible crime. We have already sanctioned 17 Saudis known to have been involved in the murder of Mr. Khashoggi, and the disposal of his body.
Representatives of Saudi Arabia say that Jamal Khashoggi was an "enemy of the state" and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, but my decision is in no way based on that -- this is an unacceptable and horrible crime. King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman vigorously deny any knowledge of the planning or execution of the murder of Mr. Khashoggi. Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event -- maybe he did and maybe he didn't!

You're the one that's literally on the side of the kikes you retard.

P3: That being said, we may never know all of the facts surrounding the murder of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi. In any case, our relationship is with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They have been a great ally in our very important fight against Iran. The United States intends to remain a steadfast partner of Saudi Arabia to ensure the interests of our country, Israel and all other partners in the region. It is our paramount goal to fully eliminate the threat of terrorism throughout the world!
I understand there are members of Congress who, for political or other reasons, would like to go in a different direction - and they are free to do so. I will consider whatever ideas are presented to me, but only if they are consistent with the absolute security and safety of America. After the United States, Saudi Arabia is the largest oil producing nation in the world. They have worked closely with us and have been very responsive to my requests to keeping oil prices at reasonable levels -- so important for the world. As President of the United States I intend to ensure that, in a very dangerous world, America is pursuing its national interests and vigorously contesting countries that wish to do us harm. Very simply it is called America First!

pic related

Attached: kike controlled trump.jpg (637x192, 43K)

>Iran states openly, and with great force, "Death to America!" and "Death to Israel!"
b&r

Nobody cares about Trump's stupid bullshit with Iran. America literally has the best chance to cut off one of the biggest shits in the entire world, and this faggot starts shilling about muh MIC Jobs and Muh Oil.

He means its dangerous to him and those like him now

god he is a retard

>Iran is considered "the world's leading sponsor of terror."
Unlike Saudi Arabia, this is actually disgusting, what kind of awful Saudi propaganda am I reading here, they are going to 100% bomb Iran eventually, fuck this.

Attached: 1539811919206.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

>Assad has killed millions of his own
>current casualty estimatea for the civil war are not even half a million
>???

Attached: 861ABB50-5F50-444F-BD86-391970664B00.jpg (2500x1250, 113K)

this country is already dead

>Saudi Arabia has agreed to spend billions of dollars in leading the fight against Radical Islamic Terrorism.

While sending the refugees to Europe and USA and sending money to build mosques and wahhabist teachers.

Yeah fucking right Trump you kike cuck

He is telling us we are the terrorists they fear

That made me laugh so did
>Iran number 1 state sponsor of terrorism
>hundreds of thousands of jobs when in reality it'll be 1000 jobs total (estimated by a Reuters report)
>Khagossi was in the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization that would kill him the second they had a chance due to his repeated attacks on the organization

he is not wrong, with all the niggers around.

>What did Orange Man mean by this?
Saudi Arabia, a sovereign nation, is an absolute monarchy and the saudi royal family killed a saudi citizen that was working against the royal family, as they are entitled to, so who gives a shit? America first.
The proper answer.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK SAUDIA ARABIA

wat

Oh noes
Are the poor glow in the dark niggers all butt mad about their poor little Khashoggi?
BOO FUCKING HOO
SUCK A DICK GLOW IN THE DARK FAGGOTS

>implying anyone gives a shit about the opinion of a leaf.
I think you should direct that anger at Trudeau.

Enough anger to go around mutt.

Attached: Fuccking up white nations as always.png (749x970, 156K)

Attached: 1523384144588.jpg (750x650, 198K)

This. Who gives a fuck what an authoritarian regime like this does? What are we gonna do? Go to war over it? Crash the global oil markets? It doesn't matter.

>REEEE SAUDI ARABIA IS THE WORST ALLY, THEY DID 9/11 AND FUND ISIS, WE NEED THEM GONE
>do absolutely nothing in the best chance to force them to change
>W-Why should w-we care!? We n-need to protect our 1000 MIC Jerbs and keep the status quo!
holy shit lmao

when trumpo says "america first"

does he mean south america?

Attached: trumpepe.jpg (864x364, 40K)

What exactly is Saudi Arabia doing that is so evil? Why are Obamites suddenly against Saudi Arabia?

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

>mfw it's fucking real

>whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-president-donald-j-trump-standing-saudi-arabia/

FUCKING LMAO. WHAT A FUCKIN' JOKE. THIS IS WHAT Jow Forums VOTED FOR

>keep your friends close
>and your enemies closer

only thing to determine is who is trying to keep whom closer.. LMFAO!!

Attached: RIP USA.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Yeah I can't defend this. Fuck muslims.

Imagine still supporting Trump at this point. He's such a cuck it's unbelievable. He won't start any war because he's too much of a pussy and will let other countrys walk over him.

Some WaPo journo getting killed is absolutely not the "best chance" to get them to change.

Lol you seriously think this is something to go to war over? Fuck off Mohammed.

Oven AIPAC.

Attached: 6_The_Lobby_Part_1_College_Faculty.jpg (1200x1344, 313K)

Daily reminder 16 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudis.

Daily reminder Saudi Arabia has literally funded terrorists against the U.S.

Attached: 1320965374122.jpg (447x329, 23K)

Based and Redpilled :^)

No I'm saying that they could do anything g and he'd still not goto war because he's a pussy.

I think Donald Trump means the United States of America. He is from that country.

Attached: natalia knows how it is.jpg (640x480, 21K)

>be jamal
>get dismembered from journalism
>LITERALLY and PERMANENTLY

trump could take a few pointers from the Saudis on what to do with fake news spreading "journalists"

They chopped up a journalist that was asking for our equivalent of a marriage license. Most likely ordered by the Crown Prince himself.

Attached: 1542410568575m.jpg (1024x946, 93K)

>He is from that country.

I thought he's from russia?

Attached: putin on the ritz1.jpg (225x224, 5K)

Trump is such a Jewish dick sucker it's almost sickening now.

Attached: natalia knows how it is .jpg (640x480, 63K)

He probably got replaced.

Attached: 0A3F2BD4-7E5A-4132-958A-0CD15078883E.jpg (750x651, 269K)