ISRAEL LITERALLY LYING ABOUT A NEW INVENTION THAT WILL MAKE A NEW MEDICAL REVOLUTION. JIDF Involved

Saw this on reddit, highly upvoted.
There is only 1 NEWS MEDIA THAT POSTED THIS AND ITS AN ISRAELI WEBSITE.
EVEN THOUGH THIS "MEDICAL INVENTION" IS APPARENTLY A NEW REVOLUTION IN MODERN MEDICINE.
The Jews are literally lying about how they can cure cancer and make free organ replacements. All the goyim are celebrating in the comments and cheering on support for Israel.
Stay vigilant and immune to kikery.

Attached: Jewish shilling.png (1741x1661, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/9yn83u/uss_liberty_dead_in_the_water_2002_the_attack_on/
youtube.com/watch?v=KyXA8H67nqk
youtube.com/watch?v=_eSAF_qT_FY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gKUleWyfut0
youtube.com/watch?v=-h5uTo1-h20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here we go, get ready. Daily reminder that Intel is an Israeli company the backdoors in their CPUs were intentional from the start and still exist. You all are fools.

Medicine can already transplant organs without the risk of rejection. We have heart transplants, skin grafts, etc. Neither can you cure a patient's cancer simply by removing the offending organ. Cancer is a systemic phenomenon in the human body.

Can you explain the backdoors in intel Cpus? I just googled it, very interesting but need details. Such as what are the purposes of the backdoors.

I doubt they're actually lying
>Replace your organs, goy. Ours work so much better
>Oy vey? Ohh, we forgot to mention these synthetic enzymes make goyim infertile. Good thing only whites are dumb and rich enough to buy this shit

Basically all of their kernal and code in every cpu but their originals (because they were prototypes and test beds for the new cores) are used to have a backdoor that precedes any and all OS, basically this backdoor gives them the ability (if they target you or anyone they choose) to get into that computer and do whatever it is they need. Tracking typically, think about it. How many countries and governments use a computer? Russia, China, Japan, USA, Iran, France, Germany. Every single one of the government officials for these companies use guess what? A Intel cpu device. I can promise you that, and guess what? Intel is loyal to Israel. And guess what else? Top Intel executives are very close with them. They have entire branches that talk. This was a well kept secret for a long time. Its why most media stopped reporting on it after a short time.

You are misinterpreting what I mean by "free organ replacements". The invention that they claimed to have invented, is a system that turns normal cells into organs. Meaning there will be no need anymore for organ transplants from person to person. So if a person is infected in cancer in the liver, you just cut out the liver and put in the brand new one. If this was true, the news would be going absolutely wild. This is a jewish lie

The kike shills have been doing this shit for ever. They also have another similar site called nocamels.com (meaning no arabs). The whole purpose is to bribe the dumb goyim with their fake and stolen science/technology. The whole point is to subvert people into thinking that they need Israel.

Attached: Iran surpasses Israel.png (783x900, 614K)

My Granoarents House was Satellite Burned

How the fuck did I not hear about this. That is actually terrifying.

Attached: hitler.png (641x493, 739K)

Scary, and dont you worry the reddit goyim will never speak of this. their tech forums are largely absent of talk on this issue. Department of Homeland Security is not happy about it but they also have no large say in the matter. The OS "fix" wasn't a fix for anything related to that kernal. Its all noise, the exploit is still there and it was tweaked for their use. Intel is an enemy remember that, any money that goes toward them is money directly to the government of Israel.

Reddit is really weird. Sometimes they are complete shills (Self admitted Jews literally attacking me for pointing out this fake news in the comments) and sometimes they are redpilled and actually up vote incidents from the USS liberty on a normal subreddit.
reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/9yn83u/uss_liberty_dead_in_the_water_2002_the_attack_on/

Thank you for your advice, I need to swap out this israeli trash cpu for amd. I feel so ignorant now that I gave money to israel.

>ISRAEL LITERALLY LYING
OMG I CAN'T HABEEB IT

Attached: 1527348540281.gif (276x225, 1.54M)

We all make mistakes, the true flaw of man is to gain knowledge and continue the same mistakes he made prior to that knowledge knowingly. AMD is not perfect they are a much smaller company and have their demons and evils as well. But out of the 2 id support AMD any day for that reason alone. Intel shills on /v/ are JIDF btw. JIDF is really active on /v/ and Jow Forums when Intel gets brought up, sometimes they bring it up just to keep the conversation leaning positive in Israel and Intels favor.

why would you think its a lie ?

>OP is a faggot who's never heard of the superjew tank
youtube.com/watch?v=KyXA8H67nqk
Puts the M1A4 to shame, and I'm pretty sure it runs on windows

So Israel was the one reading my selfdestructingmessage emails before I could? I want to call you filthy kikes on principle alone. Yeah, you reading this. I remember when you deleted a huge ass paragraph I was working on right in front of my eyes. You make me legit hate Jews, and I genuinely don't want to hate Jews. But if you think I'm too afraid to hate Jews, then I'll hate you even harder. You want a real Holocaust? I'll eat your fucking flesh you Cabal wankers.

Because a jew said it

This is nothing new. It was developed by American scientists and has been in research for decades. OP is a tard

What you are saying could be correct per se. But you are also retarded because if American scientists are the ones inventing this then Israel is claiming credit for it. Gas yourself jidf

>ISRAEL LITERALLY LYING
it couldn't be

Attached: spit.gif (333x200, 1.41M)

Everybody's trying to develop families of modular 25-45 ton vehicles. Boxer, various Bradley and M113 replacements, etc. That Carmel design clearly shows Israel's needs based on Merkava and Namer but lighter, much more mobile.

Somewhere, likely in one of the many data archives of Five Eyes, is a big data file with everything most of us has done on our devices. They know the sequence you do things in, they know where your cursor hovers & for how long. Much of the shit made in the past couple years knows where your fucking eyeballs are & what they're looking at.
They probably have no use for any of it now, or the next day, but the possibility will always exist that whoever ends up being in charge 30 years from now can pore over those to find whatever it is they want & crucify you based on however they've warped the standards of the time.

>CPU is literally called INTEL
>wow how could this happen
next youre gonna tell me Discord is not a masonic honeypot, look at the name of their company kek, funny coincidences dont exist retards, especially when money and information that yield money are involved

But Discord™ is not a Masonic Honeypot®.

You found a prime example of how JIDF operate on the internet.

Attached: Intel Management Engine compromised .jpg (597x767, 179K)

I love it when an user channels their raw emotion through the keyboard.

Bump for interest
Down with the jew

Attached: 1542728823921m.jpg (1024x638, 49K)

Isreal created 411 as a way to keep tabs on all business contacts.

There's a number of backdoors, most recent godmode
youtube.com/watch?v=_eSAF_qT_FY
Search 'blackhat x86' for more
Hdds can also be backdoored, so if you were to, for example, make a tweet containing a secret phrase, when any manchurian hdd sees this phrase, such as if you viewed it and it gets cached, or if the hdd is in twitter's server, the hdd then executes it's evil program.
Explained much better in the following link, which also shows how to hide malicious code on SSDs that can't be detected or delet except by physical destruction, and a bit on how to execute code the OS can't detect.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gKUleWyfut0

Attached: 1520621972711.png (830x527, 74K)

Did you watch the whole thing though? It's got death rays and magical force fields and was effectively designed by 9 year olds. I wouldn't be surprised if they collaborated with the esteemed Dr. Kwadwo Safo, beloved bix nood inventor
youtube.com/watch?v=-h5uTo1-h20

Fuck and all those Kosovo organ trafficking victims won't even get a cent for being the guinea pigs. Absolutely subversive.

Also everyone read about Jeff Kasky the pedophile Broward dad of Cameron Kasky

Also post more info on the directed energy stuff and California fires

Not really, you match the transplant to a patient's antigens as much as possible and we can take animal organs and strip them off many antigens but you still have to be pumped full of high dose steroids and immunosuppressants. You also absolutely can remove an organ to cure cancer, not all cancer is metastatic.

What is garbage about the "breakthrough" is that it's tech that's been in labs for decades and still hasn't managed to get commercial and there's no indication this will either.

This is all fucked up. I fucking hate Intel. AMD really is the master race

It isn't much but Im glad I switched to AMD. This only reaffirms my decision moving foward.

That's an invention the US could have been investing in domestically. But instead we chose to MIGA!

How many foreskins for one liver?

Attached: image.jpg (640x502, 300K)