NPC meme is a complete failure

> Be a Trumpanzee
> Create a meme to troll liberals
> Only a few liberals know of it's existence
> The meme only appeals to Trump supporterw
> Trump supporters are controlled by Fox News thereby anyone can see through the hypocrisy
> NPC meme is a trump supporter circle jerk
> Get no reaction from liberals
> Die in few days

Conclusion: Liberals don't care about Jow Forums memes and they don't know they exist. Trolling liberals is impossible. Trolling Trump supporters is however very possible. Stop failing 4chaners u have chosen wrong group of people to troll.

Attached: wd-npc.jpg (1400x788, 83K)

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Attached: 1542307248629.jpg (380x479, 45K)

every day there are post trying to calm the NPC meme, by saying it has not bothered anyone? Sounds legit...

Attached: nasimsticker.jpg (3354x2988, 2.7M)

Attached: nasim_that_feeling.jpg (960x630, 195K)

Attached: j6yAN3b.jpg (640x4821, 653K)

>repeats the same tired cliche over and over that's just calling people "sheep."
Wow that's stupid
>owned the libs

It really is a failure its only republicans talking over it.

show flag, shill

>cliches are inherently untrue
No they aren't, faggot.
"NPC" is indeed an easy-to-type way of saying "sheep", and there's nothing wrong with that.
You guys are just really triggered by it, as evidenced by the existence of this thread.

I'll have to agree with OP
it had a potential but it got hijacked by low iq majority that completely missed it's point

It's always easiest to troll people on the defensive. That's why everyone could pick on liberals for the last few years. But now that trump has been in office for 2 years and has fucked up in almost every possible way, liberals have ammo against him and his supporters. They don't care about being called bots or whatever because it's an empty insult in a desperate attempt for trumpanzees to defend their fragile egos.

>orange man bad
>i'm not an npc- you're an npc
>mom!! internet is picking on me again

Attached: foul27n-1-web.jpg (750x507, 30K)

Yeah. it became based NPCs calling pozzed NPCs "NPCs" until the term lost pretty much all its meaning and funniness. I blame PJW for its overuse.
It still has some power though, just look at the fact that some Antifa NPC couldn't help but take time out of his/her/its day to make this thread.

>liberals have ammo against him and his supporters
Yet neither he nor his supporters give a shit about anything leftists have to say either, so explain that.

lol wut? are you retarded?

Attached: 1530667238789.png (1063x1063, 245K)

Attached: 1527552035595.jpg (700x663, 59K)

>This meme is such a failure there are endless articles complaining about how dehumanizing it is to liberals
Stay mad memeflag cocksucking faggot

Leftists always give a shit, because they're retarded ideologues who care way too much about politics, while magatards give zero shits because--though they too might be retarded--they hate politics and don't let it control them the way libshits let politics control them.

libshits=posessed
magatards=not really posessed

>a meme gets you banned from Twitter just because it hurts your feefees
It caused so much butthurt that it had to be censored lol

The left always wants censorship for anything that purposely counters their retarded logic.

Attached: C5A4QViUEAAehnW.jpg (615x720, 45K)

>die in a few days
>still whinging about it today
pick one

it was pretty big a while back, but its died already, youre really late in talking about this

How is a meme thats still makes me laugh a failure? Was the meme supposed to launch a rocket to mars or pass a math test or something?

Attached: IMG_1957.jpg (592x1024, 91K)

I disagree. Liberals don't care much about politics which is why they don't even vote compared to the number of registered users. Republicans got triggered over Kavanaugh. But again I hardly doubt liberals know NPC meme exists.

if it failed why are you still crying about it
fake news dont work here
>also you imply that everyone on the right likes trump
cuck fag

If it was a failure why did people get so butthurt over it?

Face it, it was a great meme because it exposed the truth about leftists and commies.

Y’all lack the capability to think for yourselves. Your lack of creativity shows in all aspects of your behavior including this attempt to turn the NPC meme around on us.

Commies and lefties are NPCs.
Deal with it.

>crying internally... ii itts a failure you guys.

hush user, it's going to be ok.

Attached: 1516760924358.jpg (586x635, 54K)

>Be memeflag
>Do countless formatting things you shouldn't do
>Falsely assume the origins of a meme
>Downplay said meme, what it did, and what it still manages to do
Oy vey.

Attached: 1529841986396.png (492x578, 132K)