Kill my upstairs neighbor?

be me, 25 w wife & 2 kids
>upstairs neighbors loud af
>it's just a woman and her autistic shrieking 1 yo
>she's probably like mid to late 30s but looks like she's mid 40s cause she smokes in her car constantly
>her bf is done fat slob who comes over every once in a while
>might be father of boy but who knows
>the boy, who's gotta be almost 2, communicates by screaming at the top of his lungs
>every morning at 6 am, my wife and I wake up to the sound of what seems like a 600 lb man walking for the first time
>fat fuck walks to go get her spawn, autismo
>she proceeds to stomp back and forth from the kitchen to her room about 50 times before she is satisfied with the amount of food she's stalked up for breakfast
>after this fat food whore is dine shoveling shit into her mouth, she wakes up autismo, the shrieking after birth
>he puts up a real good fight trying not to get dressed
>screaming the entire time, mind you
>she tries to get him to stop by just saying "no" in a manish voice to make him think that she has authority
>autismo doesn't give a fuck
>he already knows that she's a worthless piece of shit that doesn't deserve any respect
>she wakes up my kids every morning and they complain
>my wife has been up there several times to bitch at her and tell her she's a bad parent
>autismo was out on the balcony (2nd floor) and he climbed the railing but shrek fucking stopped him from jumping
>all day, everyday he plays with his ball, rolling it back and forth on the hard wood floors, screaming and running after it

how do I kill this kid? luer him to the balcony again? Drown him in our pool. maybe I should just try to kill the ogre. Please help

Attached: 34pf7ST4tFXw.jpg (373x521, 40K)

Call social services and get them to take the kid away

you sound mad lol

When your lease is up find a ranch style, townhouse, or you be on the second floor...

(If you can’t stand it, start sending letters of complaint to the landlord, they need to be certified mail, return receipt, if he doesn’t get them to quiet down after three letters, find a new place, giveing notification that you are breaking the lease due to his inability to allow you to enjoy the peace of your rental).

I hate this fat blob so much that I would go out of my way to make her life miserable if I had the time

We've tried setting up meetings with her and the apt manager to mediate and she doesn't respond. I don't want to send death threats and get the cops involved but I really want to send her some sort of message

Also, we have been looking at houses and are trying to get away from apartments in general

Send the complaint letter, by spending the little extra the landlord knows that you mean business and that you know the law. It is the landlords responsibility to ensure “quiet enjoyment” of the rental.

Maybe suggest a thick carpet be put in place, it may help.

lol why don’t you just move out? are you so irrationally short-fused that your first instinct is to kill the guy?

It was a joke faggot. Go be rational somewhere else

>tfw soyboy baby back bitch downstairs neighbor cnt even man up enough to talk to a barrel chested freedomfighter 400lb wymyn

sure thing, but “joking around” isn’t really good when asking unironically for advice in an advice board, isn’t it?

It's apparent that I'm not going to kill anybody. I was using irrational descriptions to show my hatred for this person. I've tried reasoning and logic with her and I want to know if there's a way out of my lease. Not ways to kill someone and get away with it. Jeezus

yeah, that is obvious bait in any other board or place, but in Jow Forums? this might be the only board where “no fun allowed” is some kind of unspoken rule.

Attached: D689F46B-52BF-4525-82FA-0F4D481EBB8E.jpg (384x384, 44K)

I told you above, three certified letters of complaint and after that break the lease due to landlords inability to allow the quiet enjoyment of the unit you are renting.

I'd harpoon this land whale through my ceiling if I could but the cunt is illusive

You have kids and a wife at 25? Your brain doesn't finish developing until 25, you made big life decisions on a brain that wasn't fully formed, you created chikdren while you were still a child yourself. I can't take anything you say seriously, as this opening line tells me you're an idiot and deserve any b.s. coming to you

Wew.

is it a new meme?
I like it

That's rough, buddy

Consult a lawyer, do what he says, legally gather pieces to build a case against them, enjoy silence.

Alternatively you could be a cheapskate, skimp on the legal advice and make your situation worse. Your call.

Fuck you.

Too late, already reported to the FBI. Fucking sicko threatening to kill a woman and her child. Maybe stop being poor and move somewhere else, you goddamn subhuman.

I hope you get aggressive with the agents they send lmao.