How do i get a bf that looks like pic related? Im a woman, not a gay man

How do i get a bf that looks like pic related? Im a woman, not a gay man

Attached: IMG_4476.jpg (450x599, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right? How to get bf to this mode? Have homegym,he doesn't lift enough. I try to feed him.

becoming a gay ftm trans is the only way

they're all gay

Can confirm my boi is gay...

Part of it is genetics and part of it is effort. My son looks like this and his wife specifically went after him because of it.
He's lifted weights since middle school and played college football. The downside is that if he doesn't work out he gains weight really easily. He's got some of the bro/meathead personality, and that's not her favorite, but she thinks it's worth it for the body.

Go the the Jow Forums gym

Get him to browse Jow Forums, the memes will do the rest

I bet you're not anywhere near good enough looking to get that and you probably never will. You should lower your expectations.

Be fit yourself and go to the gym.

This, get good enough to spot him, then spot him for life.

if you're on Jow Forums and you're a girl, you don't get a bf like that. That's for normalfag girls who are super popular and vapid thots with nothing going for them. So become that. Become an instagramming snapchatting netflixing normalfag as much as possible, be super hot, and be completely useless and annoying and not unique at all, you will get a fit bf

Not entirely true. Find someone who's /made it/, and go from there.

the starting strength meme won't get you there

it takes a decade+ of hard work and dedication and more likely than not a strict steroid regimen

Go to your average gym and ask them, I won’t bite.

He's a

Attached: 1520649197763.jpg (1218x1030, 81K)

Also desu the easiest way is be up front. If you're pretty out there and plain about asking "Hey do you want to go meet up somewhere?", most guys will be easy to talk to. Just make it clear you're interested in a no nonsense manner, and that's going to be your least painful option. If a dude isn't interested in you, you'll get that band-aid ripped off as easily as possible, from this approach.

Be as attractive as him. Guys like that barely go after anything less than a 7 or 8, and if they do they either have self esteem issues or they started dating before he got like that

Attached: 1471056682292.jpg (400x533, 91K)

Make him watch JoJo. Everytime I do, I feel compelled to become muscular too.

For real though? Go to him and ask him out. Most of the times he'll be either taken or gay or both, but it can work. We men are not as difficult as girls to ask out.

ask them, usually they're single and lonely

you have to know it's true

for you

Attached: 645C45D7-CDD7-476D-A57C-EE27D880D766.jpg (1000x1503, 548K)

Are you worth someone that looks like that? You already know the answer.

>you don't get a bf like that

M8 you have no idea just how STAGGERINGLY low guys have their standards. Hell especially fit ones since having a body like that takes dedication and focus that doesn't allow much casual talk. Shit in the years I worked retail I always saw VASTLY more muscled up or at least physically fit dudes come up to a register with some chick you wouldn't bat an eyelash at.

Same way you get any person into your life. You find them(IE: Go outside) and you talk to them. Be a friendly and enthusiastic person that has plans and make it easy for them to be around you. Talk about your day,what you're gonna be doing when you get out of the place,be transparent. He'll eventually leave bait you can grab like saying he wants to eat after leaving, try to tag along in your plans or just kind of shrug you off.
That's how it works no matter the guy

People say you usually see ugly dudes with pretty girlfriends but I can't say that I have. If I see ugly dudes they usually also have ugly girlfriends. However I keep seeing good looking dudes with really ugly girlfriends, and I can't understand it. They could do so much better and I don't understand how those ugly women fare so much better than ugly men. Women really have life on easy mode.

CONFIDENCE.

Why do you think anybody would willingly spend 7+ hours per week at gym or even risk their health and used steroids? Because all gym population have this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder
Next time you see somebody muscled, chances are very high he is the king of insecure people. All it takes for fat ugly girls is to simply do the first step and ask them on date. Then wait 10 minutes for his panic attck to pass and then go to that date.

Unironically the hardest dudes to seduce have belly and are skinnyfat. Why? Because they dont give a single shit about what others think and simply do whatwver they want. Gymcels are easy target for women. Pic related: taken from /fit.

Go to gym and hit on dudes there. Half of them will be gay, other half are virgins.

Attached: how many girls have you asked on date this year.jpg (3056x2184, 1024K)

Because you’re supposedly a woman, all you have to do is catch his eye.

Attached: 968a92beb43c2343c1de751399a7f888--broad-shoulders-muscular-men.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Get a chubby man and make him lift.

LOL, he thinks Jow Forums is for fucking dweebs and that everyone on fit is a homo which is pretty true. Any better advice?

>Everyone on fit is a homo
Well he isn't wrong.

This. Just look at what happened to Chris Pratt.

Attached: 812014090392.jpg (611x358, 47K)

>it takes a decade+ of hard work and dedication
a couple years should honestly be enough

anyone can do this with the right amount of time and dedication

Issue: Pratt looks like a Chad even when he's fat.

I sort of have fat Pratt's physique right now, but I've been fit in the past. Right now I just look like an unthreatening pasty loser. When I'm fit, my deathly pale skin, dark eyes, and round face get so intense-looking that people think I'm going to pull a knife on them or something. I have that intense Slavic look.

I'd rather be threatening than pathetic, though, so I guess I should hit the gym

lmao ur son married a chick who's gonna cheat on him when he gets old and ugly

they gym obviously...

what are you really looking for?

>y-you can't date someone like that, you're too ugly!
>y-y-y-you should lower you expectation and date someone.... like me!

Attached: ayy.png (800x729, 48K)