Im a bi man and wondering are women or men more likely to cheat in a relationship?

im a bi man and wondering are women or men more likely to cheat in a relationship?

Attached: girl.jpg (1011x569, 83K)

Men

It's about the same, men cheat a little more on average. Women are about to surpass men though, the rate isn't slowing down or consolidating like everyone expected.

sauce

On the phone, sorry. It's a PDF from an american university. I think it was the university of Indiana. Try google, it should come up.

Men are more likely to fuck around though the womens' rates aren't much lower.
Women are more likely to flirt and emotionally cheat and I'd imagine the mens' rates are right behind them

Men aren't as loyal as women.

On average men cheat earlier, and women later in any given relationship, but it's about the same, like says. Don't listen to the other anons, they're basing their answers on the fact that men cheat earlier, which some times will end the relationship.

are yall people saying men cheat more women

Women cheat more, men get caught more.

Men

No, the same, but let's say men are more likely to cheat within the first ten years of a relatonship, and women are more likely to wait until the following next ten years.

If they meet when they're 20, the guy might cheat before hitting 30, and the woman might during her 30s, given that they don't break up.

just don't date shitty people

Within the first ten years? God damn.

Men cheat more, but not by that wide a margin.

We're literally hardwired to cheat. Men are programmed to have sex with as many partners as they can, to "spread the seed." Women are hardwired to be more selective, for their own survival - once they're pregnant, they're stuck with that kid for at least 9 months, plus another 5 years while they raise that kid.

This shapes how we date: it's harder for men to find partners, while women - even ugly ones - have tons of willing ones. But a woman's struggle isn't finding partners, it's finding guys who won't take off after they fuck them.

statistically? women . emotionally? men .

Hahahahaha what? women cheat emotionally and men physically

Definitely women. While men are way more attracted to how someone looks and are generally more shallow, women get bored extremely easily and will fuck another guy just for something new.

i'm not an expert by any means but i feel like if you keep your guy friends balls drained then you've nothing to worry about

and once again Jow Forums ignores the truth. They should rename this board to "Comforting untruths not truth specifically" because its full of deluded /cunts/

women cheat more. but they never get caught.

>Women are more likely to flirt and emotionally cheat

Well that’s definitely my friend right there. She’s been doing that with somebody recently. Course it helps if her husband was actually there for her.

>woman might during her 30s

And she is in her 30s...damn. She’s a typical woman then I guess.

Usually men, but for different reasons

Men cheat because we have higher libido due to testosterone and we go crazy if we can’t hump someone. It’s like a dog pissing the carpet.

Women cheat because they don’t want you anymore and think you’re inferior.

Statistically, it's incredibly hard to tell. Traditionally most surveys (obviously using self-report) pointed to men cheating more. However the extent to which this is true is hard to tell, when cheating has for a long time been much more stigmatized for women than for men ("boys being boys") which could give women a bigger motive to lie. Recently there's been a few self-report studies where women cheat a little more often, but these are still in the minority. You could also interpret these studies as "finally women come out and are more honest/the stigma has lessened", or it could be a result of more women having a career of their own and being in the opportunity to meet other men and have excuses to meet other men intimately.

Wikipedia still sticks to
>The National Health and Social Life Survey found that 4% of married men, 16% of cohabiting men, and 37% of dating men engaged in acts of sexual infidelity compared to 1% of married women, 8% of cohabiting women, and 17% of women in dating relationships.
The idea that men would cheat more is also not entirely illogical given the correlation between testosterone and sex drive, and the fact that by far most risk taking and high impulse behavior (including many crimes) is overrepresented in men.

Something to consider here, is that it's not nearly as easy for the average straight man to hook up with a random woman, as it is for a bisexual or gay man to find a male hook up. The gay dating scene is much less conservative in this regard.

All this leading to the conclusion (though you are dating a single individual and I'd not recommend basing that on this element alone) that a woman is a safer bet.

Women are more likely to cheat emotionally and flirt or fall in love with someone else or lead other guys on without actually touching them

men are more likely to have feelings only for one girl but fuck other girls physically only

/thread

How the fuck can you be bi? First thing you need to figure out whether you like a dick in your butt or you like to fuck a girl's puss.

>Course it helps if her husband was actually there for her.

What the fuck does this actually mean? How is it I'm any way the husband's fault his wife is a weak fucking cheater? Even IF my wife wasnt there for me I'd divorce before I'd ever cheated on her because I have integrity. Blaming other people for poor decision making is some if the most selfish shit baka.

So you cant like both?

>in*

no not biologically you can't

it's a mental disorder

you can be attracted to both but not sexually get off

I find men attractive sometimes but never actually get horny or get off from men , never gotten me hard in my life, never will, never had the desire to fuck one. That's deeprooted biology and if you actually want to fuck both you are mutated or you're larping

if you're actually bi think about an old 40 year old man. would you fuck him/let him fuck you?
if not you're straight because I would fuck the shit out of somebody's mom

My personal fave is a dick in my butt WHILE I fuck a girl's puss.
Anyone who thinks in terms so black and white they deny the existence of bi people is generally too much of a close-minded coward to even TRY both genders long enough to realize they're bi like everyone else.

I would not want to fuck a 40 year old no matter if they were a man or a woman...but nice try there

That's a stupid comparison. Sexuality and gender aren't symmetrical, you can't just make strait (lol) comparisons. Pretty much every strait 14 year old guy can't wait to have sex and nuts within 3 seconds of losing their virginity. Find me a strait 14 year old girl like that. The fact is, guys are smelly, pushy, abrasive and kinda scary. Anyone's first sexual experiences with guys (strait girl, gay guy, intersex whatever) are gonna be kinda embarrassing, weird, scary and a bit painful. Most people's first sexual experiences with girls are generally easy cause they're raised to be gentle, hygienic and emotionally intelligent. Also, society doesn't shit on you for having sex with women; just look at the different ways gays and lesbians are judged and treated. Gee, I wonder why more girls will admit to be bisexual when it gets them attention and attraction instead of shame and gay-bashing...
Enjoying sex with men takes time, good boundaries and patience. Most guys try it once, have a similar experience to teenage girls and quit because society isn't telling them they have to find a way to enjoy it (unlike their female counterparts). Did you orgasm in exstacy the first time you tried brussel sprouts, caviar, eggplant or mushrooms? Are you stupid enough to think that's because your disgust for those foods are an immutable, permanent fact of nature you were born with and will have till you die? If so, you might wanna try them a few more times.
Heterosexuality is a modern invention. The fact is, most people throughout history fucked lots of different things and found a way to enjoy each for its own merits. Its not nature, its not immutable, you're just a wiener who's afraid of embracing the diversity of human pleasure and experience.

is this pasta

No, I just wrote that little treatise myself. It can be your pasta if you want it

>men are more likely to have feelings only for one girl but fuck other girls physically only
That's not how it works. If you choose to risk devastating someone you are supposed to love you don't care about her as much as you claim, and sex is an intimate thing. Even if you are "just fucking" someone there is almost always some emotional connection involved. You can't separate the emotional or the physical so easily just because you have a dick, it would be inhuman

I've seen it a million times, prove me wrong

>wife gets pregnant
>has kid and no longer wants daddy's cummies
>daddy finds side piece on craigslist
>returns to wife after getting nut

something like that

or

>gf breaks up with user
>user is sad and horny
>fucks side piece while thinking of her
>user's gf changes her mind
>gets rid of side piece immediately

something like that

Men cheat more on girlfriends but less on wives. So when women get married they are more likely to cheat as the man has something to lose in the legal system
I forgot where I saw the statistics of this.

You are right . I am too closed minded to go troll for dick up my butt or anything else up my butt or weird shit with dudes. I’ve got other things to focus on like a job.

We are in total agreement; you should focus on your job. I for one don't give a rat's ass if you ever experience the bliss of a prostate orgasm, as long as you bag my McDonalds correctly we good.

Wrong

>im a bi man

You mean homo.