Petition for 6ix9ine to receive the death penalty

change.org/p/united-states-supreme-court-for-6ix9ine-to-get-the-death-penalty?recruiter=915948831&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

lets get it bois

Attached: 6ix-9ine.jpg (790x395, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-supreme-court-for-6ix9ine-to-get-the-death-penalty
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Rapper-Tekashi-69-in-Custody-Racketeering-Firearms-500831911.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>change.org/p/united-states-supreme-court-for-6ix9ine-to-get-the-death-penalty
clean up the link

change.org/p/united-states-supreme-court-for-6ix9ine-to-get-the-death-penalty

don't show this to /mu/!

what was his crime? I'm surprised he isn't away with anything like your average kike puppet

Racketeering

bump
and
signed

Oh, he'll get it from all the dick in prison, anyway.
Transexual Rainbow Brite reboot lookin ass.

Who is this ugly faggot and why do people on pol keep posting about him?

Can the mods make this a sticky? Thanks

nigga got 32 years in the can for racketeering? did he interrupt a bar mitzvah?

A desperately self-memeing faggot rapper who, for some reason despite all logic & odds, managed to be successful enough to be rich.
He gets caught having made & released a relatively softcore CP vid of him & his buddies with a 13 year old & manages to buy his way into a sweetheart deal where he only gets probation & doesn't have to register as a sex offender if he gets his fucking GED & doesn't get in trouble for a couple years.
So of course this dumb fucking shit literally goes right away back to doing stupid, pointless niggershit & can't buy his way out of this one, & gets 25+ years.
So, general justice boner & salt threads.

he is the modern 50cent, just a bit iffy is all

Racketeering conspiracy
Armed robbery with shots fired
Armed robbery with a firearm brandished
Violent crime in aid of racketeering (three times)

There are some minor charges too but I can't be fucked to find the actual indictment.

Yea we gotta toast this spic

leave takeshi alone you boomer faggots he dindu nuffin WHAT AM I GONNA LISTEN TO WHILE I BATTLEROYALE

Attached: 1520454501996.png (434x327, 37K)

Hahahahahahahaha he’s gonna get fucked by Tyrone

Attached: 5989C6C9-8C81-4F58-AAD8-B31A44ECEA76.jpg (750x996, 270K)

he's going to be out in a few months max.

then he's going to call everyone "stoopid" and tell them to "test his gangster" if they don't respect him as the hottest artist in new york right now.

that's exactly what happened the first time, this is the new cycle of 6ix9ine shenanigans

WHO?

REEE STOP IT BOOMERS

The FBI has a 97% conviction rate. That boy is staying in a cage for a very long time.

whomst?

Attached: DROPPED.png (777x685, 610K)

this is 6ix9ine we're speaking about. His degeneracy level is beyond measure. The FBI can't keep up with this kid.

No, this is a federal indictment. These stick 90% of the time and those 10% that don't are generally white collar crimes.
It's also a indictment with a LOT of charges, I would be very surprised not to see him convicted on any of them.

>Assistant U.S. Attorney Michael Longyear said a backpack stolen during a gunpoint robbery in April was found during a raid at 6ix9ine's Brooklyn residence, along with an automatic pistol.

>Lazzaro said his client had fired some of his co-defendants as part of his management and security team last week and was offered protection by federal agents on Saturday after some of them were overheard on wiretaps threatening his life.

>After the rapper refused protection, he was arrested on Sunday.

wew

Attached: 1541219431919.jpg (623x700, 95K)

They will throw him to the animals. He will be dead or punked in 1 year.
Those antics that he was pulling dont work in jail. Niggers will keep him on a leash acting like bozzo the clown for some time. Then he is going to get whacked.

How about a petition to ban inbred burgers from pol

you're mistaken. get ready for 6ix9ine bragging about going 11 for 11 on the billboard top 100 in the next few months after he slithers out of these charges.

Actual music

LOL, this retard is HIS son? That's hilarious.

6ix9ine is high Jow Forums.org culture, God Jow Forums is the worst board

Sticky when?

Lucky for us, death penalty by petition is not a thing.

new 69 song out.

Attached: stiffIffyuh.png (1080x1342, 1.02M)

this is who we're talking about. The FBI has NOTHING on him. actually be rational and understand nothing affects 6ix9ine.

Attached: the degenercy god.jpg (1057x1077, 105K)

No, he's going to die in there. People inside prisons hate chomo's and there's enough evidence to suggest that he is one. Guaranteed that a shot caller will green light him and he'll be dead by a torpedo in a week or two.

Attached: 1541395555561.jpg (800x800, 86K)

>Lazzaro said his client had fired some of his co-defendants as part of his management and security team last week and was offered protection by federal agents on Saturday after some of them were overheard on wiretaps threatening his life

>firing niggers you've done crimes with
This motherfucker is going to die. He's already fired them, not one will trust he won't turn on them to keep his out of jail for 30 fucking years with a career that (for some ungodly fucking reason) is about to blow up.

Pretty sure it's strictly metaphorical.

UNLucky
FTFY

Lol.

Attached: 1540505067125.gif (340x227, 3.11M)

SENTENCE LOOKING IFFY UH
MY INMATES GOT A STIFFY UH

OK

i c. Thanks for the quick rundown

That panchito is going to get the worst for his troubles. All those niggers are going to put the blame on him.
He is done for. Everybody laughs while money rains. That subhuman will face hell. Rikers Island is hell to a spic midget with no street cred.

GOTTA PICK UP THE SOAP
THEN I GONNA SWING FROM A ROPE

Is he really going to prison?

Attached: 1540542486918.png (466x512, 124K)

HE GOIN TO THE STICKY UHHHHH

HE GUNNA GET THE STIFFY HUH

ASSHOLE GUNNA GET SPLITY UHHHH

That's one ugly stupid looking sub human.

It says 'son'

Attached: 1541326039996.jpg (480x477, 30K)

He literally JUST bought his way out of that CP charge; I don't see any leniency for these charges even if he drains his entire bank account without essentially turning on everyone he know to save his own ass & career. Which might end the career anyway.

it's getting better and better. kek

Yeah, that was kindly pointed out by another poster above. But thanks nonetheless

Doubt it. He has a lot of money.

The judge denied bail of his 1.7 million. He isnt going anywhere but Rikers Island.

Hope he spends well on KY

Attached: 1542544831853.gif (290x290, 1007K)

Inside prison he can pay people for protection too.

>change.org/p/united-states-supreme-court-for-6ix9ine-to-get-the-death-penalty

He's going to get fucked up in jail or he's going to be paying hundreds of thousands each year in protection
>Acts Black But He Isn't
>Spanish wont accept him

>Test my Gangster
Well this mans kid you insult can and I suspect will lmfao

You dont get away from racketeering charges. That's what always gets people

Attached: JPRINCE.jpg (318x159, 5K)

But look at him, they all will probably rather fuck him

SAYS THE ZOOMER THAT FEARS BLACK COMES TO POL SHOUTING NIGGERS BUT LIKES THIS CREATURES

cANT TRUST EPOPLE LIKE YOU IN THE STREETS

THIS IS ALL GANG RELATED

HIS "CAREER" IS RELATED WITH GANG SHIT AND CRIME

AND YOU ZOOMER YOU THINK YOU ARE YOUNG FOR EVER , JUST LET SATAN TAKE YOUR SOUL SAME AS RETARDASHI SIXININE LOST 32 YEARS OF IS SOUL

AND WE LOVE IT

didn't he also fuck kids, or was that someone else?

Until you cant and some real shit nigger gets tired of his clowning ass and kills him

it's disgusting that subhumans like this get memed into celebrities by the jew media

Guilty motherfucker, guilty for life

Between how much he had to spend to get out of those last charges, and how much he'll spend trying to get out of these, he'll be lucky if he HAS any left when this is done, in or out.

>bois
Automatically disgarded.

I've never signed a petition so enthusiastically

He signed a plea deal on the sexual assault charge? He's fucked. His probation officer probably already revoked his status.

This is why you never take a probation deal. NEVER PLEAD GUILTY. Get a good lawyer and take the shit to trial, even if you're guilty. A top dollar attorney knows how to sway a jury.

Supposedly didn't fuck the one he made the vid of, was just there & feeling on her & whatnot.
Supposedly.

He will get extorted while the fountain runs. When it goes dry...

Quick rundown?what did he do?nigga iffy uh

He was clearly in the vid, so he'd bankrupt himself getting the kind of lawyer that could get him off from that.

He should have been locked up for livestreaming cp on facebook that fucking mongrel filth

based and redpilled

fekken signedd

Read the thread. It's not that long.

He actually looks pretty fucking gross

Attached: kwebbelkop.jpg (900x900, 287K)

>fuck children
>dont go to jail

>dont pay taxes
>THIRTY FUCKING YEARS GOY

lmfao

Attached: 1511744954395.jpg (680x722, 70K)

Attached: 69cuffs.png (380x277, 161K)

I always wondered... What is the guy from your pic mixed with?

>involved in sex abuse of a minor
>has 69 tat on his fucking face
>in general pop

He's fucking done.
Dead within 6 months.

He'll be killed in prison long before he'd be executed. Dude claims blood like a clown, has sex charges with a minor, is tiny, and has tons of money which makes him a huge extortion target. Retard deserves it

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Rapper-Tekashi-69-in-Custody-Racketeering-Firearms-500831911.html

they dont want his money user, the court already refused a $1 million dollar bond offer he made them. it isnt about the money this time, they just want him in prison. hes already a dead man and will be in a body bag by 27yo to make this whole story even that much better. God has a hardon for cutting these degenerate musicians lives short. dyor

Things can get desperate in the can

Okay, this is epic.

Attached: 1517269385836.jpg (1024x714, 76K)

he said he likes Trump so I dunno why you guys hating so much on the guy

That was him, his probation for that was recently extended. Not relevant to the indictment at hand though.

Was he dressed like that to the court ?
I can't believe this shopped

thanks leaf

I bet he gets tricked out

If he was on even a Musk level of wealth he'd be fine (and probably not dumb enough to do that back to back shit in the first place); but he sure as shit doesn't have the cash to buy his way out of THIS one at all.
He is, how they say, "nigger" rich.

this user gets it. his pedo shit is famous, the whole prison population will know aobut it and wat will make the convicts even more pissed off is that he bought his way out of prison time over the cp shit. this messican kid fucked his whole life up with the gang shit. i hope this serves as an example for the kids who idolized him to not follow in his footsteps.

>imagine how many kids lives he has destroyed with his music and celebrity in general

Don’t push for the death penalty, every celebrity that dies young becomes a martyr and a cultural icon as a result; biggie, 2pac, XXX, Kurt Cobain ext. Just let him rot in jail for the rest of his days.

google "6ix9ine courtroom"

he dressed in a yellow tracksuit to court before
he literally gives no fucks

Afro-Caribbean + Jew from the look of him though I have no idea who it is

the only 69 fans Ive known were late 20s americans, kids dont like this clown, millenial mutts do

Nice

He is hideous.

This bong gets it. Retards will put the devil on a stick and idolize it.

Nah, most of the people who like him are brain-dead milennials/zoomers.
They will forget about him in a week