All memes aside, is it true that at the end of the day, women want a guy to overpower and degrade them?

All memes aside, is it true that at the end of the day, women want a guy to overpower and degrade them?

Attached: Darkness and Lily.jpg (808x989, 97K)

Yes.

So how does a shy guy with assburgers go about fitting that mold?

>inb4 you don't

Attached: Betawaffen Roastie Genocide.jpg (1619x2175, 1.47M)

stop being shy and you probably dont actually have aspergers.

>you probably dont actually have aspergers
Oh, I wish...

Attached: Disapointed Pepe.jpg (306x306, 13K)

Are you handsome? Do you have money? Do you have status? Getting a woman is all about LMS (looks-money-status). You can convince women to do anything if you have LMS.

>frogposting
it checks out

Addendum: you only need one of those three to get average results. 2/3 and you can cruise through life.

>Are you handsome?
Idk, maybe 6/10 tops? I'm 6' tall, 160lbs, white. I've had girls approach me and ask me out before, but they were only about 5/10.

>Do you have money?
Like 10k in the bank; I have no job though. I currently live with my mom while attending college (I'm 20). I'm moving from the US to Sweden in the Fall though and living by myself.

>Do you have status?
Lol, no.

Attached: lost cause.jpg (433x566, 56K)

Swedish women only fuck black guys, so it's over for you.

I've been to Sweden before. I saw only 3 interracial couples out of the thousands of couples I saw. The woman were fat and ugly in each.

A lot has changed in the last 2 years.

You are just falling for shitty memes. Most Swedish people are just normal people.

No one likes the swedes.

Attached: Amerimutt in Bavaria.jpg (460x250, 33K)

Yes and no. It's something many women enjoy, but only insofar as feels good to them. For one woman being degraded means having her hair pulled and being made to suck her guy off, for another it's being made to lie in her own piss while he calls her a worthless whore. It's sexual degradation, not real degradation in that they want you to cross their actual boundaries. And in most cases these women still want you to lie with them and have pillow talk/cuddling afterwards to make the transition from dirty bedroom stuff to being a normal couple.

Also, not every woman is into being dominated - let alone degraded - and for most who are it's not the only thing they like or what they want every single time.

muh cuddle

What's wrong with cuddles?

Yes and all guys just want a slutty girl to do all their sick fantasies to.
Welcome to the real world.

Thanks for an actually good answer.

Why can't you just leave us alone.

>thinking men universally dislike cuddles

But for a serious answer, it's just a universal way to share affection. If stuff happened during sex that is not conventionally loving, it can be nice to have immediate reassurance that it's a sex thing and not a reflection of their actual feelings on you.

Plus even bracketing kinks, a lot of the time the woman doesn't come from sex and cuddling is a nicer way to transition from lustful fucking to mundane stuff if no orgasm happened.

You're welcome!

The majority of women have submission fantasies. From classic romance The Flame and The Flower to classic erotica The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty to Twilight BDSM fan fiction, submission themes are immensely popular in cross-cultural female erotica. The fact of the matter is that most heterosexual women are wired to find sexual submission arousing--and so are most female mammals.

A woman's preference for physical sexual submission appears to be controlled by the unconscious, inaccessible subcortical part of her brain, this unconscious physical preference is complemented by an independent psychological preference for dominant men. [See footnote 1.]

Almost every quality of dominant males triggers arousal in the female brain: dominant scents, dominant gaits, deep voices, height, displays of wealth. Romance heroes are almost always high status alpha males billionaires, barons, surgeons, sheriffs. Avon Books and Ellora's Cave feature no heroes who are kindergarten teachers, accountants, or plumbers. Even though there's been a trend away from the conspicuously rapey bodice-rippers of the seventies and eighties, women still want strong, dominant men.

(...)

But here's the intriguing part. In humans, the hormonal vagaries of prenatal development appear to cause a substantial portion of men to be born with active submissive circuitry. These men find sexual submission as arousing.

Attached: 6764351_orig.png (1100x580, 410K)

No. That's how you get cheated on.

I don't like being degraded or humiliated at all. But I like being overpowered or having my boyfriend punish me a little bit for being a brat.

Don't forget submissive.

Literally what is the difference.

Not her but you can dominate someone without tearing them down on a personal level. Think the difference between a woman aggressively fucking you and telling you that you better not come before she had hers, vs telling you that she doesn't know why she wastes her time fucking a loser with a tiny dick. One is about control and one is about humiliation.

Are you stupid, user? I don't like degrading shit like being called a stupid whore, nasty slut, being peed on, shared with other men, physically abused and so on. But I like him pin me against a wall, restrain me a little bit, show me that he's in control and can tame the angry little beast that I am.

Attached: syndra.jpg (885x1200, 895K)

Dude, keep your cuckold fantasies for yourself, I'm asking the lady a question here.

Only women that lacked a strong father figure and try hard to be independent. Despite what the media tells you, most of these "strong, independent women" will unknowingly become needy whores, and crave hardcore forms of masculinity.

>shared with other men
Is this actually a thing?

You're 5'4.

I'm a woman as well, I just thought it would be easier to picture when you imagine yourself on the receiving end. Especially if you're not naturally dominant, it can indeed all seem like the same shit. But someone bossing you around and someone insulting you is not remotely the same shit when it's aimed at you.

That's good to know. I can use that type of behaviour as another red flag then.

>Is this actually a thing?
It is. Some dominant men offer their submissive girlfriends at kink parties and events like that.

Am I? Maybe. Maybe not.

Why would I ever fantasize about someone bossing me around.

>Some dominant men offer their submissive girlfriends at kink parties and events like that.
Audible kek

You don't have to actively fantasize about it to get the point. Either way you're barking up the wrong tree here as I do find femdom hot (though not the humiliation kind). I know plenty of men hate the idea though.

What kind of femdom.

Nothing too extreme. Besides I love "regular" sex just fine so it's all defined by what my partner still enjoys, there's nothing I need to feel satisfied in that regard if the sex is good overall.

Other than that, I don't like pain or humiliation, and I'm not into any mommy crap. I do like nurturing (shaving, bathing, dressing and undressing men) and pampering stuff, like taking on the role of a sexual nurse. This is pretty much replaceable with maledom other than that the focus is not on me being a servant but on taking care of him, and I decide what happens vs being ordered around.

But I also like more provocative stuff, teasing/edging while he's tied up, making him wait to fuck me until he's desperate for it. I like the role reversal of driving someone insane then letting them have it in the end. Or the kind of role reversal where I woo and seduce him like a guy typically would, with feminine touchy foreplay and what not.

I have never met someone into this (more than as a loose, playful thing) but I'd also love to do full on chastity play. Not sure if I'd ever be up for real gear, but the idea of telling him he has to save all his semen for me, and forcing him to either keep his hands off his dick or shamefully admit that he failed turns me on.

For the record though, I don't want the man to act slavish, he needs to push back and be a bratty sub who challenges me as well for these type of games. I like power struggle not straight up enforcement.

Forgot to include this but obviously teasing with pictures/flashing or masturbating in plain sight is mandatory for optimal chastity play.

Shit, I hate that that term makes everyone think of actual chastity belts. It has so much potential as just a playful challenge.

I didn't even know that there was such a thing as sub males.

Oh yeah, it's not -as- common as the other way around but there is. It's also a lot less common than portrayed for people to always play the dominant or the submissive part. Most people don't swing 50/50 in terms of preference, but at least sometimes swapping sides is very common. Though the extent can be very tame.

What I described is still mild stuff though, the rabbit hole goes as deep as it does for women, there's men who want to be denied to use their penis and only get pegged, or who want to hurt during sex or forced to crossdress then called a faggot etc etc. All the way back up to simply preferring it when the woman takes charge and attacks them for it, or rides them rather than them being on top.

Are they suicidal? Are you sure they're sub and not just acting for money?

I'm sure alright. Turn ons don't exactly always make sense at first sight. Why would it feel more intense and passionate for your lover to slap your face than to whisper something romantic and sexy to you? Yet this is the case for quite some people.

Sounds fun, will most likely never find a grill like that though.

Attached: IMG_5649.jpg (1128x750, 150K)

How long have you been on Jow Forums?