Demons/Satan/Summoning

Can somebody help me out and help me summoning demons or the lord ? Like I tried it but I just think that I can't sense them, anyone can help?

Attached: IMG_1933.png (384x384, 10K)

why do you even bother coming here

Eat seitan

Well asking for advice if I really can't sense them

just keep trying/thinking about it

your method doesn't really matter that much just obsessively keep it in your mind and you will find the entity you seek upon you

Well I'll try it thank you

Don't
/thread

dont

It's simpler than one might think. The trick is harnessing the power of negativity. There is as much negative energy in the world as positive. They balance each other out.

You need to drive a wedge into the balance of power and let the negativity slide up the wedge, channeling it to achieve your ultimate desire.

This is how Trump got elected so summoning Satan should be easy using the same methods.

I know the methods and rituals..invocations summonings in different respectful ways. But I just don't think I can sense them, Astral projection doesn't work neither the astral temple, like nothing works...been trying it for a year now.. I know it tames time but every failure discourages me but I don't want to be discouraged by it I still keep on trying almost every day...

Maybe it's fake

Rubb your penis with butter, that helps
Especially for succubi

take a picture of some drawings or artifacts or runes you've used

Well you got what you wanted, what now?

No, that only attracts the clergy.

Haaaaaaahahaha

You mean my post is fake? Who the f would joke about serious topics like these ? Like where did I get my answer some of you guys don't take this serious.. then don't comment or whatever like

show me your efforts if you've "tried for a year"

Don't need to justify myself, either you believe me or not. Sigils and everything are pretty personal, if you don't believe me ask everything or don't give your advice, like somehow someday I'll manage it to establish the connection. Thank you anyway.

describe the sigil you used most, how you drew it, and tell my why it's so personal to you

i can't give advice if your efforts are just a trifling way to give yourself an excuse to "try" without committing

I know it's a commitment, that's why I'm not giving up. The Sigils I used the most are of the demons I want to contact the most which are Agares and Astaroth. I first used just clean paper for the signal and drew their Sigils with a normal pen on. Then I started using my own blood, just from my fingers. After that I used copper sigils which I formed and according to their rank(that's why it's copper) and put my blood on it too. And I always made their sigils at the right time and the right moonphase. Why it's so personal, because I don't want anyone to see the sigils I made for example cause I didn't make them for the world to see.

*the sigal

If auto correction corrects me one time again I'm out y'all SIGIL what the heck

Magick (as people who take it seriously like to spell it) are really just talking about willing things into existence. What this actually means is, they're trying to trick their subconscious into believing something that will make them succeed at what they're trying to do.

This is sort of like the law of attraction - that what you think about is what you gravitate toward, so if you're thinking you have to move in a certain direction, then you will. There's a tiny grain of truth to that idea, but it's a tiny one.

So, when a theistic Satanist, Wiccan, or any other will-worker is summoning demons or doing spells, what they're really doing is focusing their will.

The issue: it's all bullshit. Theistic Satanism is a nonsensical idea that actually hasn't been around for more than 40 years or so, and Wicca was basically conceived by Gardner, a follower of Aleistar Crowley, who wanted to pretend to be a pagan.

This is all a watering down of a much more legitimate pagan practice, which is allowing the gods to inhabit your body. This is practiced notably in Voudoun and Hinduism, and it's basically about assuming the traits you want from the gods who have them. It's sort of like a focused meditation, allowing yourself to embody those traits you admire from your chosen gods.

The only philosophically/religiously coherent Satanists are individualists and humanists who see Satanism as a useful political tool, and also recognize the social/emotional/psychological benefits of organized religion. Good examples of these types of satanists are Lucien Greaves, the founder of the activist/religious group The Satanic Temple, and the rockstar Nergal of Behemoth. If those seem like silly examples, then you should note that this whole fucking thing is silly. I recommend you stop trying to summon fucking demons, and actually try to live your life in a more fulfilling way than all this self-delusion.

Hey, sup, we’re here. Not for long tho.

They do not exist, it is not possible

They exist for me and may other people and if you don't think that they exist, who cares. It's your opinion. Thanks for sharing

> "They exist for me."
Reality doesn't work that way. If they exist for you, then whether you realize it or not, you don't believe in them literally, but rather metaphorically. But outside of your own head, things either exist or they don't. We have our own perceptions of reality, but we don't get our own realities. We only get our own misunderstandings of it.

>tries oh so hard for a year
>is unable even to reply to other posts
>is also unable to go to the right board for this kind of shit

your satans won't come to you, because you are fucking stupid. they won't contact anyone with intelligence so miserable

First of all who ever you might be I'm far more intelligent then you could ever imagine and second of all never used 4 chan literally just got to know about Jow Forums 5 hours ago plus let me correct you. It's Satan it's just singular not plural. Plus your whole sentence is a bit fucked up. If you're feeling offended by people believing in demons, that's fine. You don't need to believe in demons Satan god or whatever. Just go and live your life and don't waste your time to comment here and try to make me disbelieve or other people.

Plus why would I need to reply to everyone if I think their comment is bs, like your comment is.

you made me kek more than you could ever imagine

I want to think you're trolling or kidding. The thought you might be serious is just too fucking depressing. I don't want to believe this about humanity.

There's a reason you can't sense them ya know.

It's actually a good thing. Means your senses are working pretty good. They aren't sensing things that aren't there and you aren't fully delusional yet.

If you think this is worst, then you're probably not living in this world. There are by far worse things in this world that people believing in demons.

The worst

Thanks for sharing your opinion about this topic

Than

I'm actually going to tentatively accuse you of the same thing. Obviously there are people who believe in a lot of silly shit out there, but in real life most of the religious people I've met don't seem to really believe in it. They think they do, and will argue ardently with anyone who questions their faith. They'll even get mad at you (or, in my case, me) for not being religious yourself. But if you put them on the spot about literal, physical Satan, heaven, and all that, you get a lot of hesitation and "um's."

Lets just all forget this and everybody go and care about your own beliefs religions and so on. Who are we all to judge each other who are we all to care about random strangers.

We're in a thread about summoning demons. Are you fucking serious?

So are you relevant ? I don't think so. Who are you to judge? Which right do you take ? Like I'm not here to pick a fight like I really don't care like zero about people judging demons Satan or people who believe in them... like why would I..are you relevant to my life? No. So what's the point in taking my time and reading your comments

But everyone's opinions are welcome but don't get offended if someone doesn't reply to it or doesn't care about your comment

I've seen many newfags here, but for you the first day is really rough, dude.
you'll learn though

This is an anonymous online image board. People come on here for feedback, as well as to express their thoughts.
You posted a thread asking about how to summon demons. People are giving you their thoughts on the subject. I've studied occultism, Satanism and paganism a bit, so I gave you my input. Believe me, if somebody wants to post instructions on how to summon demons, the naysayers won't stop them. But it's ridiculous of you to get mad at people for giving you their honest feedback, especially on an advice board.

Everybody here has every right to express what they think. What right do you have, to get upset at people's answers to your question, when they're just being honest?

Satanists are individualists, so you just demonstrated you'd be a terrible Satanist.

>Thank you for your opinion

That's a pretty gracious "fuck you". I unironically appreciate how cordially you put it, and can't for the life of me figure out why you want a demon in the first place.

I know a witch who summons demons for wisdom and for example protection and stuff like that.

ask her to summon you one for wisdom too

It requires nothing more than belief.

Nobody holds the power to bend reality, only minds. If you want to summon demons, then you have to bend your mind in order to create that perception.

There are no shortcuts.

Meditation is a good place to start. Open your mind and body to the world, and choose what you will focus on.

>Meditation is a good place to start. Open your mind and body to the world, and choose what you will focus on.
Creating delusions is the exact opposite of the point of meditation. Meditation is about clearing the mind, to see through delusions. Meditate enough, and you won't be able to trick yourself into any nonsense about demon summoning. And, for the silly purposes of this thread, that would be counterproductive.

Friends, strangers I don't mind your opinions. Like go on and do whatever the heck you want. If someone has serious methods to help me with and trying to give me advices which worked for yourself while summoning demons( implying to people who are in contact with demons) then please write me an email. This thread is just too random, like I appreciate everyone's comments *coughs* or not... but like I don't want to go all the on this website and refresh the page until someone got my desired answer... and reading comments which are bullshit to me and to some the truth... y'all I'm out...
[email protected] created this one

jesus fucking christ

>wants his satans so badly
>won't even spend a couple of hours waiting

You're funny.

No, meditation is only about clearing the mind, and opening the soul. It has nothing to do with seeing through delusions. That's an entirely different step of actualization, of which meditation is merely a catalyst.

Meditation opens the mind to allow for the alteration of perception, and influence of suggestion.

In this case, we're creating demons. The fabrication of fear, insecurity, and chaos. We must leave the mind open to form new associations, and create belief. Belief amplified through fear will allow for sensory manifestations, and over time, the summoning of demons.

>No, meditation is only about clearing the mind, and opening the soul. It has nothing to do with seeing through delusions. That's an entirely different step of actualization, of which meditation is merely a catalyst.
>Meditation opens the mind to allow for the alteration of perception, and influence of suggestion.
You literally don't know shit about meditation, at least the Zen Buddhist form. It's absolutely about clearing away delusions, or the social drama and bullshit.

Meditation alters your consciousness toward seeing things more clearly. You're talking about manipulating your own perception, to see demons. That's explicitly creating a delusion for yourself, which is the exact opposite of the point.
Whatever you think you're doing, it has nothing to do with Buddhism.

Dude, if you think I'm going to waste time arguing to a random guy online about how to close your eyes and breath properly, then you seriously overestimate the amount of fucks I give.

No, I didn't use the word meditate in the traditional sense. Burn me at the stake.

>Dude, if you think I'm going to waste time arguing to a random guy online about how to close your eyes and breath properly
you are doing exactly that, mind you

...then what do you mean? You're saying you're not talking about literal meditating, but whatever you do mean will help you see demons? I'm just totally lost. What activity are you actually talking about doing, then?

This thread has been oddly entertaining.

Hahahaha best guy

A’ight we got emmclaws in