How to deal with sister having sex?

>Live in a nordic country, and go to a log cabin with my sister.
>She meets an older man she flirts with.
>Late at night they return to the common bedroom.
>They are breathing heavily and clothes are removed.
>There is a yelp of pain, and then the bed starts squeking rhythmically.
>I realize she just lost her virginity.
>I spend the rest of the night listening to him having his way with her.
>The room smells like sex in the morning, and she is very, very embarrassed.

How do I deal with this? Shrug it off? Yell at her? Tell our parents?

Attached: winter_redhead_hair_girl_snow_face_by_cybermdee-d9ot7v6.jpg (3840x2160, 3.6M)

>I realize she just lost her virginity.
How do you know she lost her virginity?

Is she an adult? Is she capable of making her own decisions?

She was going oww and ooowww while he was saying how tight she was.
Over the age of consent.

Kill yourself cuck faggot
Beat the dudes ass you fucking pussy

Tell her to fuck off and be a whore somewhere where you don't have to hear it. You don't have to sit there and listen to her get fucked, dude.

Why is this an issue? Does everyone on Jow Forums want to fuck their sister?

Anyways if she was being loud then yeah tell her off for being loud as shit while you were trying to get some sleep that's just rude.

could be he just had a big dick. typically speaking girls tend to lose their v-card to guys with a relatively small dick since they're boys their own age.

The bed was made out of wood, so it was impossible not to hear what was going on.

She definitely was a virgin. She even walked funny the next day.

>She even walked funny the next day.

that's not how vaginas work

>tfw sisterless master race!
I will never be a bro-cuck. :^)
You jelly?

>>OP's a virgin and doesn't realize his sister got sodomized last night.

Also he is obviously jealous

Attached: 1520322497306.jpg (760x721, 68K)

They did it in the missionary position, and he blew his load in her pussy.

>How do I deal with this
Probably vomit and look for something to bleach your memory (hint: try alcohol).

Cuck

You deal. That's the end of it.
Let her live her life.

Man I thought pol was a joke with the "nords" are weak but holy fuck you're proving them to be right.l

You Nordics are so fucking weird. I would never let any sibling bring a fucking stranger to stay the night, even less let them fuck while I'm in the room. Please, let her know she shouldn't have lost her virginity to a fucking hookup. Really, it seems you don't give a shit about her and her well being.

You sleep in the same room? Talk to her and tell her that it made you very uncomfortable listen your sister get fucked next to you. Tell her to fucl people in places where there is privacy or atleast go to your parents bedroom while they are trying to sleep because you sure as fuck dont want to be kept awake for her fucking some old men next to you.
She should have some common sense and emphaty towards her brother.
No need to rat out to your parents though. Just shrug it off after telling her not to do it in your presence again. She has sexual needs like you do so if you get angry be sure that its about the situation and not just because she had sex

This

Yep, bait outed

It sounds to me that OP may or may not have a sister but made up this scenario to fulfill some weird cuck incest fantasy

Attached: 1473703594482.jpg (306x306, 20K)

There's only one way we can properly analyze this situation. We need pictures of your sister, and preferably nude ones of her spreading her vagina, so we can examine.

My sister does this but with an Indian guy I try not to think about though cause I know what's going on. So I just focus on myself I realize now I can't control another person no matter how I feel

This 10/10. Not being possesive and all, but shit man, this is just plain stupidity. I would have never let no fucking stranger do to this way with someone I care about

this reminds me of a joke

>Here is Hemsworth’s re-telling: “So basically Thor meets this young maiden and they sleep with one another, have a wonderful night. The next morning, Thor says, ‘Fair maiden, I must confess and tell you who I am: I’m Thor.’ And she says, ‘You’re thor? I can hardly walk!'”

This can't be real

Attached: 83089-organic-firm-tofu.png (287x339, 126K)

How do you know THIS?

Did you inspect?

huh? is your sister underage? Was it rape? Is she upset about anything other than the fact you were there to hear it?
If the answers to these questions are yes, you must take action.
But, if she's a sexually mature women who had a consensual fling with a guy, you need to fucking get over yourself and let your sister have a sex drive. Lord knows she isn't whining all over Jow Forums about how much you jack it.

''I checked''

I wonder why you thought including the nordic country part was important to your story