MatchMAKER

What dating site is anyone using? OkCupid sucks; Tinder is even worse. I just want some sweet homebody to take care of and they don't use either.

Attached: 1310311734759.jpg (500x375, 117K)

" I just want some sweet homebody to take care of and they don't use either"

so do like 50 million other guys so your not going to be able to find anything easily

Use one you actually pay for, brainlet. The free ones are literally all for roasties

Attached: IMG_5571.jpg (500x473, 38K)

I'm not speaking from experience, so take this with a grain of salt, but I've heard that Match.com has by far the highest success rate. You do have to pay to be on there, but this is actually a big part of why it's successful - women aren't just joining to have their egos stroked. They're serious about meeting guys online.

That said, I hear they're a little older (usually late 20s and up), and I've also heard they can be a bit neurotic...

This. The number of men looking for a relationship is 10x higher than the number of women looking. Just focus on you.

I use a great dating site called "date someone you know from work or school or church."

Either free or paid online dating sites are a huge scam, plus your data will probably end up in the hands of some chink.

Just hit up a bar with some mates, or use an app like Happn to meet up with locals.

>implying I have mates
>implying going to a bar with mates is going to get me girls
>implying Happn isn't a scam
Good job, my dude.

OP, simply try to go to some club for like... I don't know, your hobbies.

I saw this picture on VampireThots earlier

It's still fucking shit, agreed kek.

Join a low tier coed sports team like soccer.

If there are no single hotties on your team then make friends with at team that does have that and then join their team.

You get exercise, have fun, make friends, meet hot chicks who also get exercise (fit chicks are awesome)

imma get those titties?

Tinder,OKCupid and Bumble are about the best it gets IMO

You could also try POF but most chicks there are unironically looking for a Long Distance Relationship or keeping things on a "hey so this is how my day went. good talking to you" level. Ghosting is a pretty common tactic girls use on there as well.

Attached: cs-plentyoffish-logo.png (1667x1667, 208K)

It's another "tinder and dating sites suck because I made a shitty profile with shitty pics and one day later I am still a virgin" thread.

>date someone you know from work
Unless the two do completely different things in completely different areas that's a super dumb idea. Either they play too nicely together it starts impeding work,raising eyebrows or they have a fight and there's no time for either to handle it because they've got responsibilities.

I used starbucks.

Attached: 3B01B876-37C3-4429-89EB-8BE8B19E2983.jpg (617x1017, 154K)

Have you tried letting your mother set you up with one of her friend's offspring?

Been there done that. I'd rather use this site called fuck dating and enjoy your freedom.

>date someone you know from work

I did that and it exploded in my face. Now I have to have my managers redo my schedule every week so I don't see her or I have panic attacks. This is by far the worst idea ever.

>28 year old indianbot
>parents want me to get married
>show me a pic of a girl (24 year old nurse)
>first thought was "ew." This girl has no sex appeal
>parents are going over to their house to meet the family today

Attached: 9c5.jpg (234x215, 6K)

desi girls are hot af. Can't you just turn this nasty girl down, and then steer your parents in the right direction with your type?

Also, out of curiosity, how would your parents feel about you dating a Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Afghan, or Iranian?

Okcupid is actually decent. It's an even split between "pansexual polyamorist queer vegan" and "i like country music and grew up in a small town".

Which half you get depends on how you answered the questions. If you are only getting purple haired feminists you might be answering the questions wrong. Make sure you answer yes when they ask if you if you only date your own race.

Parents want me to stay within the culture, which is alright since punjabi girls are hot.

The thing about my parents is, their definition of "beauty" is different than mine. They see that she has two arms, two legs, no deformity, not fat, good height, and therefore she is attractive. Whether the girl has a 3/10 face or 7/10 face is irrelevant to them.

I can compare my mothers ramblings while she looks for a daughter in law, to that of a farmer looking to buy a new cow

I always thought the Indian arranged marriage thing was a meme, yeesh. At least your parents are trying to help you out, my mom is too cringey to talk to about girls.

Attached: 1471402887666.jpg (347x372, 41K)