Attached: 0770.jpg (924x683, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z9imDRptkW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah i'm sure you look like that guy on the left

I do.

Cut off all social assistance. The end.

>taking pride in killing yourself for Mr. Shekelberg

I can see how Leftists say Right wingers vote against their own economic interests

Lmao you ugly, take a fucking shower.

Most leftists have some programming/human resource/desk job, especially the ones that look like OP's pic related on the right.

What's your job?

Spoken like classic entitled lefty leaving immigrants to do all the dirty work.

You really are useless.

>/human resource
So, they get good men fired for trivial bullshit?
And you're saying they're good?

Why should we?

We could control and dominate the entire Left. We can use them as our own puppets.

We are in control user. We control these faggots. And we can make these s-o-yboys do whatever we want.

Shitpost in a burmese sewing board, that will show'em.

Carpenter and joiner. Though pretty much anything you can't or refuse to do.

You know who is entitled? The rich cunt who forces thousands of others to destroy their health and spend their entire lives away from their families just so said cunt doesnt ever have to work himself

Kys bootlicker

divide and conquere

Dunno, stop using computers and start using coal?

Working hard to build something or to fight for a cause is good, but there is nothing glorious about suffering. The people in the left pic are convinced they have no alternative but to suffer for scraps. There are better ways.

So what are you going to do? Eat grass and live in a box under a bridge?

No one is suffering. It's easy.

I can chop down treees myself and build my own house. The faggot who cant is the one who suckered everyone else into doing it for him.

I'd rather be a leftist programmer than get the black lung and wreck my joints for some decreepit shareholders

Can you mine the ore and forge an axe to chop down the tree to build your house?

yeah man i wish we were dying by dozens in rotten mines again
more men are going to the gym than ever before
hipsters are still a minority

The modern left are worse than the Tories ever were here in the UK. A bigger bunch of entitled snobs and effetes you couldn't imagine.

The left were made of steel back in the day.

>to build your house
what's wrong with getting one from professionals?
it's not MANLY enough for ya?
you know what's manly? fucking gay bear sex.
not gonna try that and not gonna try your stupid shit either

This

You don't seem to comprehend.
There are no wars to be fought and no industries to be boomed.
Everything is just fine here in the west if you overlook political issues.

Somebody is doing all the dirty work.

I could but that's what people like you are for.

And we are far past the point of working to provide essentials and necessities, you will spend your entire life working to produce bullshit like pic related, whether directly or indirectly.

The pursuit of technology, once as a means to facilitate our survival, has enslaved us to superfluous material junk.

Attached: 59205_MAIN._AC_SL1500_V1518036947_.jpg (1398x1237, 81K)

That pic makes me want to cry.

Attached: g61i62v9rim01.jpg (1000x1366, 206K)

Force them to have some self-accountability and personal responsibility for once.
Just about every liberal POS I have ever encountered cannot do anything themselves. They can't even think for themselves, which is why they are liberal in the first place.

The right is to whole milk as the left is to onions.

Yes, Indians and Russians are.
We can relax with our little office and finance jobs while bankers make sure the west retains it's global economic hegemony.

I agree, conscription would solve a lot of things but it's also a drain on resources.

Poofter.

I produce homes and civic buildings people need.

You saying that's bullshit?

2 things

1. skinny dorks with swagscarfs aren't your enemies those are just some faggots, most of them are operatives here they just dont advertise it, they big into the booty tho

2. talk to as many as possible, ignore the dipshits and convert anybody you can to reasonable democratic(sic!, i don't mean the american party) views

Attached: __kagamine_len_and_kagamine_rin_vocaloid_drawn_by_akiyoshi_tama_pete__539f6a57f7fa804d02496fe6c1274f (514x600, 105K)

"You think you're better than me?"
"You think you're better than ME?"
"What are you saying you're better than me?!"

Attached: 1542092405009.jpg (500x476, 63K)

I can't explain it to you any simpler than I did. You're a brainlet.

Attached: brainlet.png (214x236, 3K)

>I can chop down treees myself and build my own house
You soibois are walking larps.

No. I'm asking can the left be saved.

This picture reminds me of my moms boyfriend. Was an army vet. It was nearly 10 years ago though and all I cared about were video games and wasn't aware of the state of the world. He seemed like such a hardass and I was a little punk, and I regret getting to actually know him more. He killed himself 8 years ago though sadly. I don't blame him, I'd imagine it's very tough having served your country and watched your friends die around you thinking that you're doing it all for a greater purpose, only to realize over time, your friends wasted their lives. Ontop of that his daughter turned out to be a lesbian, which I'm sure took it's toll too. I guess atleast he won't be alive and have to see things get even worse.

Politics is a thing of the past.
One should focus now on his inner circles rather than vague allegiances between "good" and "evil".
I hate America and Kissinger but damn were they right when they said financial systems will usurp democracy's throne.

It is clear as day, just look at the sharp increase in centrism in Jow Forums political views threads.

I had a leftist try and tell me the right is nothing but a bunch of 'immoral people who lack empathy'.
I then ask him if he believes that, why doesn't he do any volunteer work? If I am so immoral and lacking empathy, why am I a volunteer firefighter, who is training to be an EMT?
*silence*
That's what I fucking thought, liberal scum.

Jesus Christ... Even more fuckin feels... Im sorry Canuck-Bro

Attached: 1515018543088.jpg (636x623, 116K)

Is it the left or is it Atheism?

youtu.be/z9imDRptkW0

Attached: 1526040531221.jpg (640x960, 85K)

I'm a welder/steel fitter. But mostly do front line supervision so like FM and above. I'm left from center. Also where i work it's mostly Unions. Most of the retards that think they are conservative/right don't realize they are support or benefit from left wing polices because they are so caught up in identity politics. I'd argue the same goes for most of the states.

So lets be realistic, you've painted this image of a onions boy left wing secretary because of sites like this.

Would you not rescue him from a burning building?
I worship aesthetics.
I recognise queer aesthetics in a constructivist future and an essentialist aesthetic. I like both.

Fuck ugliness and fuck cowardice, that's my opinion.

Grow up, quit exaggerating about your job, and in the meantime go back to plebbit.

What part of his job makes you feel inadequate?

I helped out on a local volunteer project some while back to clean up a river tributary that had become blocked with dead foliage, shopping trolleys and the like.

We were all happily working away and knew it was going to take a good few weekends to complete the project.

It was the lefties in the group that started complaining about how hard it was, and they were being taken advantage of. We told them to clear off if they didn't want to do it. They did, and the whole experience was much more enjoyable.

They have an excuse for getting out of every situation that requires some grit and perseverance.

Yes, the man on the left is covered in dirt. Call him and ask if he's taken a shower yet.

I would.
Even though we may disagree on a lot of things, I am a hardcore constitutionalist so I will fight for his right to say it, on in this case, to save him so he can say it.

>Cut off all social assistance
yes please do this. you'll only end up making more leftist and then we can finally have communism.

>conservatives
>Caught up in identity politics

You're pretending to be retarded, right? Basic conservatives don't take part in identity politics, that's a feature of the left, and the far right identitarians.

Then instead of producing dog toys under threat of not buying the latest iPhone, you can produce them under threat of the gun

Nothing wrong with indentitarians, if you listened to them you wouldn't be in this predicament

Quality banter.

This is what disgusts me most about the left.

Somebody is doing all the shit jobs they refuse to do, so they talk down to the people doing the jobs they won't and tell them they are being exploited, but never step up and start an enterprise or business that runs along the lines they preach.

That's another thing. The left accuse the right of being everything they are. They think nobody notices they are describing themselves.

it can't be solved so long as banks exist

i say we bait all the commies into NYC and nuke em Radiation treatment for the cancer

Attached: Kill A Commie V2_Resize.jpg (812x1024, 513K)

since the librtolls are at it again, let them screech

ban s o y

lefties are homos

most leftists work in government, the highest level of welfare, as a canadian you know this. cut off the money they deliver to hardcore bums will just kill off hardcore bums but not to lefties and their social program cohorts.