Pretending to be a girl on tinder and temporarily making yourself feel attracted to guys through autosuggestion to...

>pretending to be a girl on tinder and temporarily making yourself feel attracted to guys through autosuggestion to better understand the dating playing field and be more on top your game when you're back in guy mode

Does anyone do this?

Attached: 1480579556380.png (627x736, 324K)

Op is a fag

I have a girl tinder for my area that has about 20 guys talking to "her" while i keep them chasing their tail. I figure thats 20 less guys competing against me in the "real" dating scene

I have created girl accounts on dating sites to get a handle on the typical comeons, responses and numbers girls face. I did this to try and generate a comeon that would stand out.

I wish there was a tinder where people who want to have serious flings without spending a million years wasting their time on this shit are vetted and forced to pay something nontrivial like $50 to join.

I'm a good looking guy and when I think about the hours I've wasted on tinder empty handed just this week it just doesn't feel worth it. I could have just gone to a hooker for around the same time-cost

Is there something more cost effective other than hookers for a wealthy attractive guy like me?

>implying guys are talking to only one girl at a time

They're called online dating websites where you do more than upload a handful of photos and write a few lines about yourself

I don't want to date though

I just want someone to drink/fool around with

Yes, it's called "talking to girls at the mall"

No girl will ever pay for something like that. They already have the upper hand in dating.

'Serious fling' is an oxymoron. You either just want to fuck, or you want to date.

If you were truly wealthy, you wouldn't be worried about spending money.

I do kind of feel more comfortable interacting in real life rather than online where I don't really have the patience for irregular communication with someone I cannot gauge the true emotions of

They don't have the upper hand when they want to settle down and get married

I'm not worried about the money at all

I'm just worrying that paying for sex directly will remove the challenge and then I'll get bored like I do of everything that can be bought with money

As I have gotten older, fucking dumb girls for free is now way more awesome than seducing smart girls.

Then you'll save the money you're spending on hookers

>They don't have the upper hand when they want to settle down and get married
Well apparently you want a serious fling, whatever that is, so even if that was true, it's irrelevant

I mean one that ends up with us meeting not them just wasting my time chatting for days and ghosting me

That's still a fling. Whether that results depends on how attractive, interesting and charming you are.

The older I get the less I want to chat with people

Everyone is the same shit, let's just the chat phase over with in 30 minutes and meet up

This brings me back to

So meet people online instead of online. Why are you wasting your time on Tinder if you prefer talking in real life? Go to a club or bar or something if you just want to fuck.

Actually I've never been before

I'll try looking thanks

Gay

>Actually I've never been before

>gets to main menu of game
>already tired of content

You're doing it wrong. You should make a tinder profile with pictures of a really handsome guy in selfies or candids who isn't easily recognizable. Now that will be a redpill.

Actually I'm already married

I know I'm doing this in kind of the wrong order but I want to make up for lost time

I talk to girls IRL to circumnavigate all this psycho bullshit

Attached: 1518995678959.gif (500x208, 657K)

based noautism.