Statement from President Donald J. Trump on Standing with Saudi Arabia!

America First!

The world is a very dangerous place!

The country of Iran, as an example, is responsible for a bloody proxy war against Saudi Arabia in Yemen, trying to destabilize Iraq’s fragile attempt at democracy, supporting the terror group Hezbollah in Lebanon, propping up dictator Bashar Assad in Syria (who has killed millions of his own citizens), and much more. Likewise, the Iranians have killed many Americans and other innocent people throughout the Middle East. Iran states openly, and with great force, “Death to America!” and “Death to Israel!” Iran is considered “the world’s leading sponsor of terror.”

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-president-donald-j-trump-standing-saudi-arabia/

What do you say about that Jow Forums!?

Attached: 13-donald-trump-sad.w600.h315.2x.jpg (1200x630, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/marco-rubio-rand-paul-others-slam-trump-on-saudi-arabia-this-is-not-america-first
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP

Syrian shoah

>"yeah but iran tho"

yikes

Why do the shills want us to care about muslims again? You guys should try to be a bit more subtle about your political propoganda.

Assad killed millions of his OWN PEOPLE.
It's just like 1939 all over again...

He has to be stopped

What have I said that's propaganda?

How is posting the whitehouse press briefing 'propaganda'?

The guys an idiot and completed unsuited to the office of President. Anyone with any common sense on ALL sides of politics knows this

How long until he decides its war time now? I got a feeling some goof shit will go down within the next 12-odd months.

>israel first zionald trump
watch this thread being slid
/ptg/ still in denial

I could not give a flying fuck about saudi arabia.
But since the US has made sure who their allies in the middle east are, well...
The US is obsessed with Iran and if they insist with this policy then they have to allign themselves with the saudis, otherwise they lose their main ally in the middle east.
Not to mention Trump wants gas prices to stay down. He already put sanctions on Iran, if he targets the saudis, prices will climb.
Strategically, it would be a dumb move to put sanctions on them based on the policy the US is pursuing.

"This evil anti-Semitic attack is an assault on all of us. It's an assault on humanity. It will require all of us working together to extract the hateful poison of anti-Semitism from the world,"

"The scourge of anti-Semitism cannot be ignored, cannot be tolerated and cannot be allowed to continue."

Hard to say, they really want Syria gone before they take on Iran.

The best goy.

Attached: I love Trump Jewish dance.webm (360x360, 1.37M)

let's see liberals are chimping out about one dead journalist but completely silent about Iran. sounds like a bit of hypocrisy but that's nothing new with the left.

do I care if Trump wants to arm Iran's enemies? nope why not sell them weapons made in Burgerland. jobs you know.
I would care if US troops invaded Iran or any other shithole. you see there is the difference. making money off a conflict and Americans benefiting is a good thing, Americans dying in a shitskin hellhole for Israel isn't.

I know it's difficult for liberals to understand this but it's actually very simple.

The Donald is that way--->

Why do jews dance in circles?

tpbp

Circle dance is one of oldest type of dances. Many cultures had originally circle dances, but with Jews it's men who dance with men in circle, they are different and wear suits. There probably weren't suits 3000 years ago, but whatever, Jews are little wacky.

Attached: Donald Trump and Jews party.webm (640x352, 2.9M)

based

Fuck Saudi Arabia. I'd rather see them get nuked than see some retards at arms companies make a few easy bucks.

>kikel

Absolutely Pathetic.
Shoot your local representative.

Attached: 1527337044448.jpg (334x334, 88K)

>trusting information from Turkey
>trusting information from Turkey obtained in the foreign embassy of a competent country
>trusting the alphabet soup to conclude anything other than the exact opposite of what Trump has said

The only organization that desires chaos as much as Jow Forums does is probably the CIA.

>What do you say about that Jow Forums!?
fix our crumbling infrastructure

>The guys an idiot and completed unsuited to the office of President.
we hired 2 BUSH faggots and you say this now?

I'd say Trump doesn't know that's his statement.

lmao what a fucking jew

if you support him at this point unironically kill yourself

>and “Death to Israel!”
why the fuck does that matter to us, can someone tell me why we are so indebted to a country a fraction of our size who wouldnt exist without our financial and logistical support.

Attached: 1512427455654.jpg (800x671, 116K)

Trump is extremely against nuke proliferation. It's what drove him to politics and why he is against Iran. For all the Saudi's evil they are content not to have nukes.

It reads like he wrote it.

Hezbollah will conquer he Earth!

translation: i suck zog cock

>LOOK OVER THERE GOY! MAGA!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: new jewish cocksleve.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Jow Forums is CIA you idiot

The normies don't know that.

orange war criminal getting the heat:

foxnews.com/politics/marco-rubio-rand-paul-others-slam-trump-on-saudi-arabia-this-is-not-america-first

Its pretty fucking simple....

Petro-Dollar.

Unfortunately for NPC from reddit, Turkey has audio and video. Saudi prince fucked up with his little death games.

>parrot the MSM's telling of events regardless of their improbability
>call others NPCs

Sure.

The Saudis didn't fuck up because they know America has their back no matter what.

Not sure user.

I suggest that /ptg/ puts this statement at the top of their threads. Why wouldn't they? The President clearly wants to get the word out which is why he put it as an official statement.

Iran sounds like it's definitely a source for good.

>American Presidents are puppets that work with Israel and Saudi Arabia on (((foreign affairs)))
>this is somehow news
If you don't know how politics works in America then you shouldn't be posting here. The same shit would be happening with any Neo-Con from GOP or any traitor from the DNC

Attached: 1466489925728.jpg (600x610, 27K)

Iran's regime was set up by the CIA, our previous president george h.w. bush knows a little somethin' about it.
ISIS are being directly aided and supported by Israel. Proxy war? Jews are using dumber than fuck arab islamists as a proxy to war against Assad, to topple him and conduct illegal land grabs to take Syria's clay for Israel
Saudi Arabia is run by a bunch of incestuous, child-raping, utterly degenerate terrorist camel-fuckers whose royal family are cryptojews installed by the British 100 years ago...back then, well, they were doing the exact same things but without being empowered by the endless font of money that is oil. They all should have their heads lopped off if we're being honest about it instead of realpolitiking...

>video and audio don't matter if it's against my God Emperor Trump!!!
>YOU"RE AN NPC!!!
You have to go back.

To be fair, the reporter was some faggot from CNN who wanted to destroy Syria

Can I vote for Rand Paul in 2020?

I like Trump, but he really needs to fuck this obsession off with Iran, Iran is the only state that opposes the expansionist policies of the extremist Wahabbi sect of Islam.

You either love Syria or you fuck off back to the_donald faggot

Excellent

Attached: C006A3AB-BBC1-42B6-AEFA-30493B07C6AA.png (469x452, 277K)

I have yet to actually see this video and audio. What's that the CIA has it and has reviewed it? Oh well in that case it's clearly the truth. IMPRECH DRUMPGT

Who cares about who he was? There's a clear evidence that he was killed in Saudi embassy, and however much they spin it, that couldn't happen without direct orders from very top. I'm good with anything that throw a wrench in Saudi's little "victorious" war.
It's also fun to watch how all those efforts to present prince as some progressive arab leader despite all the fuckery he did come to a grinding halt because of this.

Anyone who didn't realize that KSA was a barbaric place is seriously ignorant, it doesn't take this journalist being killed to prove that.

Trust the plan #MIGA

Attached: 1510883212587.png (547x626, 17K)

>muslim country
>a barbaric place

Yes, this is true.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 5.59.10 PM.png (605x314, 65K)

Specifically wahhabism, the kind that ISIS practice and that KSA wants spreading across the world. Assad for example is a secular leader.

Turkey is much closer to the Saudis than it is to Assad.

you know its not, rand

>sucking crypto jew cock
he cant help himself at this point huh?

Attached: 1541830807975.png (461x451, 39K)

>Saudi Arabia are Jews
t. literal retard

That he's right. Iran is shit and I don't give a damn about the Saudis killing some sketchy journalist.

This

Attached: image.jpg (925x540, 304K)

Assad is still one of those sandniggers that isn't above violence. Those people are not really human.

>America First!
>but Israel tho
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: sleepy.png (500x478, 92K)

>funders of ISIS that ruin the Middle East decapitate a journalist that was part of a rival organization
>b-but MUH IRAN!
every time

>This terrified of naming the jew
I know saudis are practically kikes and tradw with Israel and all but fuck me if he isn't dancing around the Israeli lobby

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS, STOP RESPONDING THE MEMEFLAG SLIDE THREADS:

lol fuck off

MAGA MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

I'm not sure if this is just shills grabbing onto anything to d&c or glowniggers pissed their little fiefdom got liquidated by MBS. There is cold war going on the Arab world right now between the MBS and the more nationalist orientated Sunni Arabs and the Islamist Sunni Arabs backed by the Muslim Brotherhood. Turkey is throwing themselves into this little conflict as well.

MBS might be a son of a bitch but he's our son of a bitch and that's the way the world works. The alternatives aren't any better if not outright hostile to US interests.

Iran is an expansionist power and this sectarian war between the Shia Iran and Sunni Arab world is going to come to head eventually. Abandoning Saudi Arabia at this point does nothing for the US and would be the greatest gift in history to Iran(after Obama's $500 billion ransom) Imagine if Iran was able to conquer the entirety of Arabia and like half the world's oil supply, it's not that far fetched without American support. They're pursuing nuclear weapons too, Iran poses almost as much threat as China.

>IRAN BAD
We’re still waiting on those Iranian terrorist attacks and Nazi war machine expansion like Fucktard Pompeo cries about everyday

All things aside, Iran is fucking insane. Their leader is an Islamic "Twelver" who believes he must cause world chaos to usher in the "12th Imam" which will lead to the return of Christ and the end of the world.

jew detected, Sunni wahabbist extremists organised and executed the 9/11 attacks against the US, Wahabbist expansionism is the biggest threat to Europe and of course a fucking Jew would like to see all those anti-semite European's destroyed.

Sucking Iran's cock because they use to be sorta secular is very very naive because they are controlled by an extremist cult of Mullahs who would like see to see nothing less than the conquering of Mecca, Medina, and Jerusalem. Iran poses a threat to the whole region and if they are allowed to they will become a threat to the entire world, they are a much much more threatening the North Korea ever was.

take that back zionist dog

Attached: chadayatollah.jpg (641x950, 275K)

I completely agree. No one involved was American, and it was not on our soil. Like the left kept reeing about during Bush, we are not the world police and shouldn't get involved. It's not our place to punish them, and we shouldn't halt business with them over their domestic affairs.

Sounds based but can Trump bring the False Peace?

Attached: 127878140537.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>we are not the world police and shouldn't get involved

Attached: idie.jpg (260x260, 22K)

Wahhbist extremists are who are trying to replace MBS, the people that support them were the people he had tied upside and beat with phonebooks until they gave up their billions. The Muslim Brotherhood is who is behind Erdogan, Qatar, al-Jazeera. These are the terrorists that did 9/11 and I'm glad MBS chopped the terrorist 'journalist' up too,

>Iran is an expansionist power and this sectarian war between the Shia Iran and Sunni Arab world is going to come to head eventually. Abandoning Saudi Arabia at this point does nothing for the US and would be the greatest gift in history to Iran(after Obama's $500 billion ransom) Imagine if Iran was able to conquer the entirety of Arabia and like half the world's oil supply, it's not that far fetched without American support.
AND WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I CARE? Iran conquers arabia, doesn't matter to a nation like mine that produces more oil than it expends. complete oil corporation kikery this is

>IRAN BAD
Still waiting on those terrorist attacks that Iran causes every day. I know your brain gets triggered that they say mean things about you, maybe next time don’t do a CIA for a retarded Shah

Why is it that american presidents always talk about israel before talking about you rope?

You're looking at it wrong.
Even if it happened and we have 100 percent proof, it still doesn't matter. It's got nothing to do with America, so it's not our concern. It's funny how the left wants to scold Trump for threatening the norks and doesn't want to interfere with their literal interment camps, but also wants to scold Trump for not interfering with the Saudis.

Why do you give a shit about standing with the Arabs then if you don't think Iran conquering Arabia is no big deal. It's not our place to punish MBS for anything, what has he done to us? He's good for American interests and that's ALL I care about. What reason would you have for any allegiance to Iran?

what part of expansionist power do you not understand doofus? That's even worse than terrorism, that's MILLIONS of Sunni Muslims rushing to Europe as refugees.

I for one have NEVER forgiven Iran for 9/11

I'd stand with the prince to if I knew he killed a CIA double agent working with terrorists
claiming to be a journalist

Attached: 1540958728798.png (777x571, 488K)

Not being involved with them is exactly what we should be doing, but it is absolutely not what we are doing.

Attached: look_you_stupid_faggot.jpg (1080x962, 240K)

Part of the reason why they're called kikes.
Kike > circle in Yiddish or something

Yeah, so what? Who cares?

If one of Hillary's whores needs to get chopped up to get to this place what difference does it make? The bitch would've done it herself given the opportunity.

Based. Fuck Iran, fuck Khashoggi and fuck the WaPo.

Cringe and bluepilled, Saudi has stated on multiple occasions they will go for nukes if Iran acquires them. Saudi already has limited stocks of Chinese origin ballistic missiles, what use are these in limited numbers with conventional warheads? My money is Saudi having access to paki nukes. Also there is no definitive evidence of iran having a Nike program, just a lot of hasty conclusions/interpretations drawn from a lot of anecdotal information. Netanyahu's 'evidence' was outdated and the IAEA was already aware of it and confirmed the documents were a mixture of civilian, military and scientific programs clumped together to give the illusion that Iran was pursuing nukes.

Low iq comment, it was violence or let his country be taken over by rabid jew-backed sandniggers.

'member when opportunistic amoral trumptards were claiming Trump would stand up to Saudi Arabia, because of that one tweet he sent about the dopy prince?
I 'member

Attached: 1531668896261.jpg (540x815, 64K)

Yeah the KSA really hates working with terrorists don't they :^)?

Trump supporters do not hold themselves to consistency, beyond consistently buying whatever trump sells