Hey adv i think i sperged out

hey adv i think i sperged out

>be at college bar
>this guy i dont know but seen around campus gives me dirty looks whenever i see him
>he's fat and short and im fairly good looking and always have girls hanging out with
>i think maybe he's just jealous
>he happens to be at the bar
>me, had 2 drinks and hanging out with friend
>looks over my shoulder and fucking wow he's giving me the dirtiest look ever again
>i lose it
>i walk over and say 'Why do you keep giving me dirty looks?'
>smoking area goes silent, people watching me
>'answer me motherfucker or i will put you in a coma'
>he gets very red
>slam fist on table and spill his beer
>'you look at me one more time and i will hang you in front of your family'
>walk away

According to my friend he was frozen for like 30 minutes

This guy literally gives me bad vibes for no reason. I think he's some bitter autist from engineering

Anyway i dont really care about what people think i was just wondering if that was appropriate?

Attached: 24991547_1981700842070403_5822059208169594777_n.png (620x700, 534K)

>i was just wondering if that was appropriate
No, you came across as unhinged. But if you're as good looking as you say you are, it shouldn't really matter.

yeah i mean i AM diagnosed BPD but im just trying to chill with peeps.

I dont know why this little faggot keeps looking at me like im a black man in 1920s alabama

and the alcohol didnt help either i guess

he might be gay and has a crush on you
but doesn't know how to handle the situation

He's most likely jealous. Don't get so worked up, from the sound of it he's a little beta pussy who can't and won't do anything to you

OP, you're fine. Don't let it get to you.
Confronting him and making a scene was actually a good thing to do. You went too far by physically threatening him, but as long as he's not getting authorities on you, it's honestly fine. It's good to make a habit of sticking up for yourself. It's not good to make a habit of threatening people, but doing it once isn't a huge deal.

Also, by confronting him, you actually did a good thing for him: now he'll realize he can't just go around glaring at people all the time. If he learns that lesson, it will actually improve his life.

>'you look at me one more time and i will hang you in front of your family'
>I was just wondering if that was appropriate?

Seems fine to me user.

OP is a dwarf

This.

Women will never be able to relate. You see, women terrorize each other mentally and emotionally until one or the other commit suicide (or make a guy go ER like the shooting in Florida). Guys on the other hand just beat each other up and then go home 15 minutes laters and play video games together.

This is one of the main differences between men and women.

Ding ding ding

You say that as if what guys do is all honky dory. Guys get unnecessarily violent and end up killing people. A majority of violence and homocide in general is commited by males. When was the last time there was a female mass shooter? At least with a woman, you get to actually stay alive.
>tries to portray women as the mass murderers
Do you even into statistics?

>be at bar enjoying a beer with friend
>some weird looking special snow flake is eyeing me up
>he comes over and begins threatening me
>I become embarrassed, some faggot is making a scene appearing as if he is having a mental break down at my mere sight
>stand up and leave with my friend as not to start pointless trouble

/adv please tell me what I did wrong, all I did was go to a bar and randos are trying to start shit for no reason, why does everyone hate me?

Attached: 1436910715390.jpg (540x296, 13K)

How do you think people will react if you nonverbally communicate that you hate them?

I know you couldnt understand since youre a loser that doesnt leave his house.

If you were a guy and had to deal with women, you'd probably go on a mass shooting too.

> Guys get unnecessarily violent

I could show you dozens of reports where women cut men's dicks off because it's shark week

Kek

>"How dare you stare at me! REEEEEEE!!! I'll threaten you and your family for having the audacity to lay eyes on me!!!!"
That's nigger-level thinking and were it not for your purported "good looks" you'd be seen for the mental midget you are.
Hope the faggot goes all Columbine on your unstable ass.

I could show you an extensive history of male-led violence spanning thousands of years.
I'm a man too but come on; don't be a retard.

came to post literally this

Nah, you're making thing up.

Sorry, difficult not to get into a gender-hating argument with these faggots.
Humans suck. End of discussion. Men are pieces of shit. Women are pieces of shit. I'm a man and I'm a piece of shit.

There you go.

You shouldn't have made such a big deal of it. You've now acknowledged his staring as a problem, which makes you look insecure. You might get picked on by people who are more popular than you. Just be more chill next time