Should i get a nosejob ?

I'm really insecure about my nose. Is it very ugly?

Attached: 29829619_1787434577987588_2126544072_o.jpg (495x1272, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquiline_nose
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks somehow ugly but not that bad desu
If you can afford it go for it, but get a good surgeon. Plastic surgery is something you dont want to mess with
I heaaard you can make your nose look better without surgery but I dont know much about that
Also. Post face in another angle to see better

You're beautiful, user. But in the way of advice? Insecurity ends up being a bigger impediment to attractiveness than most anything else. It subconsciously impairs our ability to move and communicate in a way that exudes confidence. It's hard to sweet talk the other person when you're running a separate train of thought about your nose, after all.

Don't waste your money on cosmetic surgery. Put that same time in effort in loving yourself, and being lovable to others.

you look like an attractive girl.
you're insecure about this tiny detail that people don't care about.
work on your self esteem, don't waste your money and risk your face.
i promise you it's fine.

Depends on how it looks from the front. Bella Hadid and Blake Lively amongst others looked better from the front before getting procedures.

Attached: 29894202_1787434427987603_570802000_o.jpg (1193x1536, 86K)

open bobs

i would like the bella hadid nose

People think surgery is this cure-all for imperfections, when its really not. Plastic surgery can somewhat correct disfigurements from accidents and the like, but it is not intended to turn 6s and 7s into 10s.

If you get surgery, you will probably find another imperfection to get obsessed over. Maxwell Maltz was a plastic surgeon who realised this shit decades ago. He wrote a book called Psycho Cybernetics about how our minds do this evil shit to us. OP, you should read that book. Or just go on YouTube and listen to the audio book.

What I have is a dorsal hump that is easily fixed, it's the only thing I would like to change about my appearance, and many have reported a boost in self confidence when they got their noses fixed.

its not that big of a difference
you could get that injection at the bridge of nose that levels it all but it wont make your nose smaller

Attached: 1509699000923.jpg (1193x1536, 102K)

Of course people report that, it's choice-supportive bias at its finest.

Nah, I kinda like your nose, it gives you an exotic flair. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but you definitely don't need work done to be attractive.

fuck no, its beautiful, distinctive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquiline_nose
It's a classical and common nose shape. Nothing wrong with it.

your nose is fine

Save up for a year or two or as long as you need to to afford the *best* nosejob money can buy.
AND
during the time you're saving up, work on yourself, your self-esteem, etc. So workout, read up, treat yourself, get to know yourself and all that jazz.
If once you have the money you still feel like it, then you can get it but it won't stem as much from insecurity and inadequacy as (I feel) it does now, because aesthetic procedures rarely, if ever, fix these issues and you'll just have to deal wih these problems in a different place of your life.
If you go with the program, though, you'll end up getting a nosejob you can really appreciate beyond being insecure and having self-esteem issues, and if you don't want it then you'll have some money for a trip or something.
My advice, good luck!

?
i didnt say there was anything wrong with her nose
wtf

I'll be brutally honest in saying that you won't be that pretty even with a good nose job. Your entire face is not that attractive, you have big frog eyes and no jawline.

most Everyone has ugly noses from a side profile
font profile is much more important show us that and we can give you a better answer

Suits your cheek bones, very nice.

Why do yuo want to llook like everyone else?

I hear if you nose but the corner of a doorframe, it can break your nose to the desired shape.