I’m Tinder Poison

>match with a girl
>vibe with her
>she agrees to go out
>follows me on instagram
>ends up either cancelling the plans or ghosting me

This has literally happened SIX FUCKING TIMES, beat by beat each time as well. This exact pattern too. What the fuck is going on here?

Attached: F7396EB4-E74E-42CC-BEE4-CBA28F5A3A84.jpg (300x300, 35K)

The fuck do you put on your instragram?
I wouldn't give out any sort of social media until you've at least met the person.

I got rejected and ghosted over a dozen times on tinder, i was swiping on it every day for 2 years. Then I met my gf and she was a virgin, so keep trying.

holy shit are you me.
cept i exchanged twitter instead of instagram
is this some kind of new female meme?

Here are my pics

>me skating in front of a big sign that says my city name
>a pic of me as an adorable child for tbt
>a pic of me in “jail” and being hanged when I went on vacation in Arizona. It was a Wild West re-creation thing. They’re funny, trust me

My female friends even complemented me on how well out together my Tinder photos are. What could I be possibly doing wrong?

nothing. girls like that are attention whores. you're not the only guy she ghosted
her bf dumped her and she wanted to test her markets to see who she can attract.
i mean some factors of you saying something that didnt win her over might have played out, but i mean why try to be perfect for some girl who isn't all that in the first place
keep trying like saidanything reread your messages and see how you can improve your communication.
good luck

Girls be finicky. It probably isn't you but the general consensus of men among women. Don't let it get you down.

It’s hard not to, but I’ll do my best

First off don't give people your instagram unless you have over 1k followers.
That's like giving someone your browsing history for no reason.
Second tinder is what people who are bored use to meet people. Half of them are going to straight cancel when it gets to the actual in person point.

>First off don't give people your instagram unless you have over 1k followers.
why 1k?

1k followers means you have a decent following.
It means your posts are interesting enough that at least 1000 other people care to see what it is.
If you have less than that then you should use a different app like snapchat so that they can't go through your shit and make judgements based on your follower count or posts.

but most of the girls i meet on tinder do that cringeworthy follow 4 follow shit
i have 600 followers and only follow 70 ppl

this sounds autistic af and only stuck up bitches would care about this, in which case OP should be glad that he didn't meet them

>only stuck up bitches would care
The only person who cares about your instagram without ever meeting you are going to care about what you post and how many followers you have.
No dudes are telling girls their instagram name at bars so why would they do it online?
Unless they straight up instigate by asking you for your instagram name then just don't mention you have it until it comes up naturally.
Lots of girls are just trying to boost their instagram numbers up so you can't be mad when they drop you once they get the follow.

I feel you man. I have 400+ matches on tinder, nothing good ever came out of it so i deleted the app to take my mind off of it.
From my 3+ year tinder xp i can conclude that there are girls just looking for attention and nothing else, ugly&fat girls, and weird social outcasts.
I met this chubby chick and we made out and now i cant get rid of her
0/10 wouldnt use tinder again

But SHE messaged first
SHE followed me on Instagram

Why would she be forward if she wasn’t interested?

Happened to me aswell. Very intimate chatting and so on but when it came to setting up a date she kept cancelling it and saying next week.
Turns out she was a kike, nothing of value lost

>reading the first half but ignoring the second half
Lots of people use tinder when they are bored and will straight cancel without committing to anything.

Your instagram showed her that she thought you were a loser duh. Delete insta

OK i removed it.

>What the fuck is going on here?
Business as usual.

Don't put too much stock into dating apps or sites my man. When a girl uses them what goes through her head isn't "Wonder what kind of hot guy I can get" it's "Hahaha oh man I wonder what kind of clown I can find today"

Take it easy and have fun. If they ghost or make shit hard,whatever. They're likely boring and on-edge people you don't want to bother with anyway. On to the next.

Attached: a really good attitude to have put in a bad light.png (736x355, 102K)

It's one or two things, she either has a huge group of guys to pick from on her list or she has social anxiety from too much social media.

This might sound retarded but listen to the end.
There are two types of bitches on Tinder. Those that seek attention and try to plaster their deep insecurities by wasting guys' time. And there are those the just want to fuck.
I got ghosted more than once. Some time even before I even sent a chat... some of them were Superlikes...
What I decided to do is this. The moment I get the match I send the same chat every time "If I can't eat your ass this can't work".
This separates the herd. Those who were going to ghost anyway - I don't give a shit about their feelings.
But those who want to fuck, or just reasonable non-desperate-future-mother-on-the-clock would find the simplicity and straightforwardness kinda appeal.
I mean it's a meet and fuck App, not Wikipedia....
Consider also the part that those who do want to fuck don't want to waste their own time with a "flowers and pull my chair" sort of dude.
Those who do like that shit (Pisces chicks for instance) don't hang around Tinder.
Peace

Been there. What I did was stopped giving a fuck.
Anytime I matched I simply wrote "Let's grab some beer." NO "Hey"s, no "Hello" no "Hi"
Tinder is an App that helps you find a fuck buddy. Don't let them tell you anything else. If you want to talk, then talk while drinking beer with her.

Is this really true? I live in a small town and I matched with this girl on Tinder who I really seemed to vibe with. Got along pretty well through text. She lived about 30 miles away but in a city my friend goes up to at least 3 times a week for his girlfriend so I asked her if she was busy and she responded with "Nah I'm free let's hang". Even adding a little "yay nice" when I said "Cool, I'll let you know when I'm there". Got up there and hung around for 5 or so hours because she wanted to hang out around 10. Messaged her around 8 and even again a little after 10 and she didn't open them, even looking at my story without opening the messages until the next day. Did I get mega-memed or is there just something wrong with me? She even still snaps me and did not bring it up at all, like we never even had plans.

What the fuck?

Attached: 1522118207262.png (471x411, 113K)