How to befriend little girls without seeming creepy?

Can a 19 yr old girl try to befriend girls between the ages of 5-12 without seeming creepy? If he's attractive does that help matters ?

Attached: 20905399_1186500864788947_8072548726851239936_n.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Leave them alone...

why the fuck do you want to be friends with little girls?

I'm lonely and I want friends. I don't really connect with people my age.

I’m a 23 year old guy and kids like me and ask me to play with them sometimes. I don’t do anything to make this happen, it kinda just happens on its own and I try to be nice cause they’re kids and most people my age probably aren’t nice to them. Your situation seems like your a creepy guy pretending to be a girl online asking for advice on how to creep on little girls. Please get help.

If you're not a predator or creeper than teach at a day care or babysit.

why do you feel like you connect with little girls more? what do you have in common with little girls? if it's MLP and shit then find other people your age online that have similar interests.

Idk, I see them around my college sometimes I want to approach them.

The only really appropriate way would be to get a care taking job. Consider working at a daycare, becoming an au pair, or becoming a teacher.

I was in the Peace Corps, and I actually got to play with kids a lot there, though I'm not a huge fan.

If you're not interested in being a caretaker or educator, but instead want to interact with them on a peer basis, then I honestly have to ask if you're intellectually disabled, or were emotionally traumatized.

Also, to add to this, in America it's definitely not appropriate to approach kids, especially for guys. Since you're a girl, people might be more lenient, but American parents are ridiculously protective. Most other cultures are more lax, to varying degrees.

I mean I'd consider myself of low intellect but idk. I just don't like interacting with people, every encounter is nerve racking and a struggle.I just feel better interacting with little girls.

>i want to approach little kids
>I don't know what interests that I like beyond the way they look
>if he's attractive
>he
I'm going to assume this is a typo but you sound like a creeper.
>i want friends
These little kids aren't going to be your friend.
They might play with you but they will never think of you as their friend.
Go volunteer at a rec center if you want to spend time with little kids but definitely don't approach them on the street because in order to establish some type of daily interaction you will need to talk to their parents in order.

I'm a guy lol

SCUMGANG

Then I don't mean to sound harsh, but honestly get yourself some help before you get yourself arrested.

I wouldn't do anything that would cause me to be arrested

>19 yr old girl
>I'm a guy
You have serious problems man. You are obviously a pedophile so why are you trying to pretend to just want to make friends with little kids who just so happen to be female?

Weird typo didn't even notice it. Anyway I swear I'm not a pedophile. I just like.being around girls cause they act different when compared to boys.

KYS

At first I really hated teriyaki 69 and thought him nothing more than a vampire cretin.

But then I realised he's actually a fucking genius as the garbage he produces and the persona he plays is making him a shit load of money.

You should stay away from kids.

Hey OP
Wanna /ss/?

What does that have to do with you being friends with them?
You might as well claim that you are a little girl deep down but we all know you aren't because there are plenty of ways to meet cringy people without resorting to talking to little girls on the street where their parents can't see them.

>vampire cretin
>but he makes money
That is literally what makes him a vampire cretin.

>wants to connect with little girls
>not a pedo
Hmmmmmmmm

It'll be weird, you could become a teacher if you like being around kids but then again kids don't want to emotionally connect with teachers.

Seek therapy. Even if it's not a pedo thing, it reflects badly on your mental/emotional development that you want to befriend young girls, and that's not good for your daily functioning, long term growth, or ability to coexist with society.
If your reason for wanting to befriend them is loneliness, you can mitigate that loneliness in more appropriate ways and receive the tools to do so in therapy, you'll be better off for it in the long run.

Maybe I didn't articulate it very well, I more meant like, I thought he was a shit artist, but I realised he isn't even an artist he's just exploiting kids to make money, he's like hip hop hasbro

Gonna use your thread for a sec op. Male here (24) though. My sister is 13 or so I think and I pick her up from her middle school. Her friends always talk to me and that's well and good, but there's this other girl with seemingly no friends who looks at me a bunch, I've started to grow concerned about her since she's always by herself, would it be weird to say hi? I've got like a decade on these kids.

All women are children so I can see why. But you’ll probably fuck it up because you’re autistic.

On the upside, people trust you more because you’re a female. Go babysit or do daycare.

Why not ask your sister about her? If the girl needs a friend, you could encourage your sister to reach out to her.

She's just a random girl not associated with your sister right?
It would be incredibly weird to approach a teen girl at a high school even if you just want to make her feel included.
You could tell your sister to start talking to her but beyond that you are just a guardian who happens to be at the school for a relative. It's not weird for someone's "father" to talk to their daughter's friends when he sees them but that isn't the same thing as having your own friends at the high school and approaching more girls because of it.

>She's just a random girl not associated with your sister right?
Right, to my knowledge they don't interact
>It would be incredibly weird to approach a teen girl at a high school even if you just want to make her feel included.
Yeah as I felt, that's why I wanted to post first
>You could tell your sister to start talking to her but beyond that you are just a guardian who happens to be at the school for a relative. It's not weird for someone's "father" to talk to their daughter's friends when he sees them but that isn't the same thing as having your own friends at the high school and approaching more girls because of it.
Yeah that sounds about right, the other kids were drawn to me, before I was a mute in the background, but out of nowhere they all talk to me now, and I just see her on her own looking our way. I can't help but feel concerned about her even though I know nothing.

Only if you're a daycare instructor, foster parent, or any other job that deals directly with children, like a camp counselor.

First step:
>fuck off you pedo creep and don't you dare try anything
End

oh boy
this ought to end up in news

Attached: chris-hansen-58713725264f7.jpg (576x720, 61K)

The only senario where it's acceptable to have friends that young at your age is if they're siblings of a friend of yours or friends of a younger sibling of yours. Even then they shouldn't be the hang out type of friends, and how you're describing what you want I doubt you're looking for just a niece/nephew figure to look up to you.

it is normal to be attracted to little girls

it is even normal to befriend little girls as long as you do shit their age would do as a father figure type

but trying to fuck little girls who don't want to fuck but don't know how to say no is wrong

there are some little girls who actually want to fuck though, regardless if they know better or not. it's a gray area. But girls mature faster than guys, however I think 5-11 is a little young. 12-15 idgaf I have seen some hoe ass little girls that actually wanna fuck guys so I don't even think that should be illegal imo. I think 13 for consent is a good age. anywho, being their friend is appropriate but being their friend so you can fuck them and they don't know how to say no because they have weak psyches is wrong

Be careful, user, plenty of clueless teleio's here

Right. Why girls specifically? Boys can be just as friendly and likable.

To me it sounds like you have ulterior motives

are you saying there are underaged b&s in here that are attracted to adults?

I had to google teleiophilia

You don't have to be underage to be teleio, but there are still plenty b&s here

I hope you're seeing this shit FBI guy.

oh I get what you mean now
tele = normalfag basically

we are one in the same then my friend

If you try to befriend little girls, this will happen: little girls will tell their big daddies that there is an older guy who wants to play with them, and the daddies will (rightfully) come after your pedo ass. Fuck off, of better yet kys.

5-12 gl here

I like them not younger than 9-10, 10-15 is gold, younger than 9 they almost look too much like babies, I like a girl to be at least beginning development

I'm really mostly into prepubertal, maybe just on the edge of pubertal. Breasts are incredibly unattractive to me, can't have any of that. If I've been crushing on an lg for a while and see they get breasts, gets me depressed, have to move on. I like them small, don't mind too underdeveloped. As long as they're doing fine intellectually. Girls from The Woodsman or Lawn Dogs, those are nice.

mfw i like to talk to little kids ( most effective on girls ) up to age probably 16 or so beacuse somehow i can easily make them smile witch makes me really happy..cant get the same geniue smiles from 18+ cuz my social "autism" starts to get noticed..feels bad man.

ps: no i dont feel sexually atracted to kids..

Attached: a49KnBlm_700w_0.jpg (680x778, 49K)

I have the opposite. I like being around people my own age, but put me with kids and I don't know what to do. I am a pedo though

young girls really like me for some reason, they even wave at me in public. like aged 12-15 mostly. I find them easy to talk to and they're usually funny and edgy, for women at least.