How much time should I wait for my girlfriend?

My girlfriend and me have decided to take a short break from our relationship. This happened after she tried to break it off for the second time. She said that in past relationships, no one has been able to change her mind, but apparently I have 'high charisma' and compelling arguments, so she gave me those second/ third chances.

The point is: I've never actually taken time off a relationship. In past experiences, as soon as things got strange/ weird/ uncomfortable, I would be the one to distance myself and/ or break up. This being said, I really like this girl, and even though she can make me feel bad sometimes, she can also bring up very happy feelings and memories. I know I shouldn't let her trample me over, but I know she doesn't actually want to hurt me - our personalities are just way too different; But even so, I chose to face those differences and make a change, and show her and myself that I can stop this boat from capsizing and retaking control - and she agreed on it.

But as I said, I haven't the faintest idea what a time off actually means. We go to the same college, attend the same lectures 2 days a week, have the same social circles, my gym clothes are in her house (bc I changed gyms to motivate her to do exercise), and I actually have fucking piano lessons with her dad, at her house, at least once a week (I teach him english aswell).

So, apart from the fact that we reduced the amount of time texting each other, what else should I do? Do I ignore her completely and wait for her to show interest again, or do I wait for a fixed amount of time and ask for an answer?
Wednesday, already into this 'timeout', we went out to the movies bc we had already postponed it 3 times, and scheduled for this week. During the date, she was super cute, hugging and leaning on my arm and kissing. After that, slept at her house (no sexy times, we were tired) and left for college, to find her again being distant.

Have I been downgraded from almos-husbandlike to an affair?

Attached: hony ginger braid.jpg (994x663, 142K)

find another girl already. stop letting her abuse you

>But as I said, I haven't the faintest idea what a time off actually means.

It means she wanna be able to fuck other dudes for a while, but having you still as a backup to run back to as her provider afterwards, while you have no right to complain she fucked others, cause she wasn't together with you.

She's a chick, not a fucking car salesman. You shouldn't have to negotiate with her.

>This happened after she tried to break it off for the second time.

She doesn't want to be with you. If she comes back now, she'll leave a third, fourth, and fifth time. If she always comes back, she'll separate from you when you guys get married.

Just dump her and show some self respect for yourself.

I have heard that same advice a lot of times, but somehow reading it through the internet really struck a chord. Will think about that, mate.

Our relationship was already one that we could fuck other people, and has been since the first day.

Normally I don't tolerate breaks, theyre just an excuse for one or both parties to sleep with someone else. I usually tell women we're either together or we're not, but there's a way to deal with this.

You sound like you want her interested in you again. There are a few reasons why she could have lost interest.
>You're boring
>You're bad in bed
>You're insecure
>She found a better guy/attracted to a different guy.

Could be a million reasons, doesn't really matter. The most effective way to get a girls attention back is to simply not give a fuck about her, seems counterproductive I know but women are highly insecure and need attention in a way men don't.
So here's what you do:
>Ghost her
Do not talk to her anymore, let her do all the initiatiating conversation and always reply back with less effort than her. Less words the better.
>Work on yourself
Get a better job, do better in school, work harder in the gym, make more friends, pick up new hobbies, socialize. This will make you more appealing to her.
>Pick up other women
Probably not what you want to do, but worse case scenario you have a rebound. There's another reason for this and it's kind of an ass backward one, you having options and being surrounded by other women makes you more desirable to women. A girl surrounded by guys all the time appears less attractive to men but has the opposite effect when reversed.

And there you go, that all you can do in your power aside from posting your new friends and accomplishments on social media for her to stew on. The direct approach WILL push her away from you and this is the best you can do.

-Sidenote, if she does sleep with someone else not this break dump her immediately. She's wasting your time. If you sleep with someone else her opinion of you wont change, remember men and women are wired differently. SHE initiated the break, YOU don't want to be on one, it's up to her to accept everything that comes with it.

Good luck.

Attached: 1518717733120.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

So how does the outtime even change anything?
Your GF apparently double cucked you?

Thanks brother, apart from the sleeping with others part (we've always been able to sleep with other people), I will try to follow this advice.

Definitely not bad in bed, I can guarantee I'm the best almost all my partners had; She says she is not attracted to anyone else; I might have become a little boring in her eyes because we used to spend a lot of time together, and she is a bit of a hyper-energetic needs-constant-stimulation kind of gal.

In that case, how would you make yourself more interesting to someone who may have lost interest? Those same steps?

Forget the question, I apparently lack reading comprehension because you said the exact same thing in your post

This should have been in the OP.
You pretty much had a fuck buddy who decided they no longer want to be your fuck buddy.
Normally a break just means they want to get some distance and take a breather and perspective and you can still hang out as friends but not as gf/bf but if she has the ability to date other people while dating you then there isn't really a need for a break.

Yeah, we had a pretty deep emotional connection though. We go to each other's family gatherings, travelled in the holidays, planned on getting an apartment and moving in together etc.

From my point of view, she is tiring of our friendship, not our fucking. That's what makes me sadder.

Go fuck a hottie and you'll see how quickly you'll forget about your ex.

Is OP's question "How long should I let my girlfriend fuck other guys till we start dating again?"?

She's quite the bombshell though
Also I've fucked a hottie during our time, and it wasn't effective. Sometimes you get pierced in the heart nigga

You should read the thread

Maybe try focusing on the pros of being single again? Like you are more free to do whatever you want, see multiple women, and sow your royal oats and shit.

she basically only wants you when she is lonely
and whenever she needs
be a man and do something about it or youll get stepped all over

Attached: 1493792144309.jpg (500x500, 39K)

this guy is actually considering cucking himself keep being a beta see how that works out for you if not move the fuck on cause you gotta remember: "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks"

Don't ask jealous numbskulls here.

>How much time should I wait for my girlfriend?
>My girlfriend and me have decided to take a short break from our relationship.
It's over OP.
>This happened after she tried to break it off for the second time
She wants to break up, take the hint
>I haven't the faintest idea what a time off actually means.
She wants to fuck other guys.

Regardless of how involved you are with one another, regardless of how long you have been together, regardless of how much time you spend with her/her friends/her family, she wants to break it off, she is just trying to soften the blow so you don't feel so cut off from her, your friends and her family.

You work through issues in relationships, putting them on hold or running away fix absolutely nothing.
She wanted permission to fuck other guys, because you never specified that you were still exclusive, you can't be upset when you find out.

It's already incredibly difficult to find a girl who'll love you, you make it sound very simple. Lol