Help me build a good tinder profile

Help me build a good tinder profile

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-165556.jpg (1074x1769, 591K)

Go to /soc/ where they have actual tinder threads.

If you're pic related, then more pics like the ones on the side and less pics that look like you're vlogging a red-pill manifesto in your car.

The whole "you should smile you look prettier" meme is actually quite true and also applies to men as much as women. Unless you're going for a goth/metalhead thing which you're obviously not.

don't use selfies (pic 1 and 4)
don't use glum photos (pic 1)
self-deprecating humour in bio is weak
emphasis on never using selfies. you're better off using only pic 2+3 and ditching the others.

that fucking bio is fucking cringeworthy

bios are not for making them gals laugh
theyre for pre-selection
state important things about yourself like:
feminist, alt-righter, like to eat papa johns, height (girls can be picky about that, but best is to tell the truth), anything

ok here's mine if that helps:
IT engineer student. Fine wines & cuisine. Bookworm.
SK/CZ/EN

actually, not all self-deprecating humour is bad, but your line in particular seems wrong. it's just not creative and may as well say "i'm unattractive". put 'discount ryan gosling' in your bio instead and it will generate far more interest (it isn't untrue, either).

>SK/CZ/EN
What does this mean?

I speak Slovak/Czech/English.
I guess it doesn't matter as much in the US as in Europe.

Keep the bio short and on point "Student at bla bla trying to become so and so", "Software engineer, working my way to a whatever". Don't go for shitty jokes and definitely don't put yourself down in your own bio.

Have good pictures of yourself but don't use the ones that are completely unrealistic in depicting your attractiveness. Instead of trying to cheat your way to appear better looking, focus on showing value through things like good dress sense, good hygiene, friends and or family, optimism (not only resumed to smiling).
Avoid the horrible cliches of guys trying to appear nice by having forced smiles, pics with cars/dogs/
Have 3-4 pics max, don't have your first pic be the best of them, people will feel cheated, girls usually dig active guys so any of you doing sports or something active outdoors is a plus.
Pics of you drinking, clubs, weird selfies in your car/apartment should probably be avoided.

In the end what makes a good picture or profile is subjective. You want to stand out from the rest without going overboard. And once you do get in contact with someone, get their number/ask them out as soon as possible. You don't want to hang around these apps too long, it will fuck with your confidence and mind because a lot of people on these are bitter, desperate, pathetic, delusional etc.

this one

Attached: index.jpg (290x174, 7K)

Bio was placeholder, but I appreciate the input. I don't have a lot of photos at all with my friends, but I have a few photos of me by myself that aren't selfies
Got it, thanks
I like my dog pic, I look happy in it and my doggo is cute. What do you think of putting it in the back?

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-181302.jpg (1044x1750, 543K)

does that jacket have a scorpion on the back?
Also,
I'm a discount Ryan Gosling -> Discount Ryan Gosling

Yes

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-182147.jpg (1070x1805, 538K)

Also, since I'm going with that line, should I put the drive jacket picture first?

Shoulda figured.

Pics are good.

All good. Get swiping. Also, you should know this. If you're not only going for tha pwussey, it may take a lot of time to get anything out of the app.

No, the dog pic is the good one. It shows you interacting with the world (as in playing with the doggo). While on the other pic you're passive (posing in the woods). It's good for a second pic, but not for the first.

Right on. I already have six matches, that's the most I've ever gotten right off the bat

I guess are there any tips for conversation starters? I know that you have schedule dates fast after matching

>I guess are there any tips for conversation starters?
Just reflect on your match, talk to her like you'd talk to your sister.
Here's the thing. I'm the slovak guy. Whenever I chat in my native language, it's harder, because my brain goes all "uuuh how do I talk to this girl I like????? uh oh tough times ahead, because my task is: talk to girl"
But when I chat in english, it's a lot easier, because my brain goes "oh, yes, we goin english now, gotta pay attention to spelling and punctuation and shiet, task: talk english". So if you communicate in a foreign language, that helps, simply by hiding the fact that you're flirting from your unconscious.

>I know that you have schedule dates fast after matching
Undoubtedly Tinder is not a good platform for chatting. However, girls don't often like if you push too hard. Got unmatched quite often just because I suggested to use Signal/Whatsapp instead.

Awesome man, I appreciate it

You're welcome. Post results!

Looks great!

is this bait?
the drive jacket makes it obvious
holy shit i'm dying

Lol what?

I'm a balding negro and near every match I've met has commented on how much my bio made me laugh. One fucking bombshell of a girl even said she thought she'd give me the "benefit of the doubt" cause I seemed "chill and funny."

This is correct. Because most guys have a shitty boring writeup, having something witty will make you stand out.

>negro
We all know why she's willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Nah fuck that, you don't get to say we're the most undesirable race on dating apps with one breath and then say we have it super easy the next.

Bullshit. Mine says 'guaranteed best pickup lines of your life' and my height and I get matched all the time.

Humour is good. It's especially needed if you come off as someone serious by your outlook. Now the bio in OP's pic is very far from funny. And neither does he seem like a CEO, yknow.

>most undesirable race on dating apps
I never said that. Right now white women want black guys and in the US there just aren't that many black guys to go around so if you aren't getting white pussy then you must be hiding. Hell even black guys in prison are fucking white prison guards and white 20 something teachers are fucking their teen age black students.

Seriously you should be 5 deep in white pussy right now

Source: your ass and Jow Forums virgin memes.

So how do you explain that infographic image which shows black men getting less responses than any other race from every race but their own?

OFF

BY

ONE

?

Honestly, I'd swipe right because you're the closest thing I'd get to being banged by Ryan Gosling, it's uncanny.

Its old data, from 2014 and 2009.

Ah so we're hot now? Nice.

And data from your ass is more recent and reliable?

You need data to see white women jumping on nigs everywhere around you?

I see far more intraracial relationships than interracial. There is simply no competition.

You’re fucking ugly

I don't see that at all. So unless you can show some actual data, you are just another bitter virgin manchild who sees what he wants to see.

Not really, keep letting these mentally ill white nerds hype you up though. If you use this site and are black the chances are you aren’t well adjusted, probably fat and ugly.

This, ironically the only guy I know who buys into the "black guys get all the girls" meme is a virgin white dude who's lifelong friend is a much more outgoing and fun black guy.

Don't be that guy, lad.

I got a lot of black friends and white girls always trying to jump their tight lil boners

Yeah selfies are for girls

>"black guys get all the girls" meme is a virgin white dude who's lifelong friend is a much more outgoing and fun black guy.
so he's right then

Your anecdotal evidence is not compatible with reality, especially when you have a huge confirmation bias.

So being more fun and outgoing is how to get pussy? Who knew.

Wouldn't his only black friend help him become fun and outgoing? Or help him pull girls? Or is there more to just being fun and outgoing?

whats your bio. hook a brother up

We all tried, we all fucking tried. Including all of our white friends who were also prolific.

He's just a bitter autist with mommy issues. I'll maybe give it to you that black culture values those traits(sociability, outgoing-ness and general party vibes)way more than white culture does.

I'm really not sure what the argument is here any more. The white virgin friend believed that blacks get dates but apparently they don't (based on data from 2014 and 2009), so the black friend is also a virgin? So being outgoing and fun helped the black man getting white women, or it just helped him have a happy life or? Because apparently (according to 2014 and 2009 statistics from match and okcupid) blacks don't ever date white women?

First picture looks like an Elliot Rogers manifesto screencap. Dog picture has awful lighting. Good idea, poor execution. Take a picture with your dog outside playing. Selfie with friend is weird. You want a picture taken by a third party for your "with friends" picture. You also want a picture of you with a girl. You should also try smiling with your teeth.

Change your bio to include some pre-selection facts about you. Thing you like, things you hate, height and then throw in your quip (though not that quip).

Blacks are the least attractive race but even outgoing ugly cunts will get more pussy than better looking social recluses.

I don't know how you aren't following this.

That means you're good looking

Do you go to UW and do you know an Asian girl named Sam?

Sam who?

thats because you're tall

I'm actually a mulatto so its,

"Black for the ladies, white for the police."

Tall guys have actually less success on tinder. Listing height is a sign of insecurity.

What said.

That white guy used to have girl after girl lusting for him but we all fucked and he didn't because, simply put, he was to socially retarded to put his looks to good use.

There were so many occasions where girls I found hot liked him and he just didn't do anything about it, even though he fully admitted he was into them.

damn good one

i don't have a brainlet pic strong enough for this atrocious post. kys

I don't know her last name. She's tall and an RA.

Are you a bitter virgin brainlet short guy or a bitter virgin brainlet tall guy?

I don't think so, is she in the Seattle campus?

>You also want a picture of you with a girl
Don't do this

It's known fact that if you have females around you you become more desirable to females because it makes you seem like you have traits deemed desirable by females. It's the same concept as when you see a girl with a guy she looks hotter or when you were a kid if your friend had something you'd also want it. Also it makes you look like less of an incel

How's this picture?

Attached: Screenshot_20180331-131717.jpg (1051x1777, 594K)

Says the incel.

Got a good one for a white man? Can't exactly say "Blacks on the streets so get under my sheets"

That one is a little too "relationshipy" but it isn't bad. As the third pic it's pretty decent but if you have one that's more of the kind of pic you take with friends that would be better but it's still good if you have no others.

Gent in the streets, freak in the sheets.
It works for anyone but it is on the cheesy side.

oh my man! ;) praised the dark lord

Hmm I think I've heard this one before, might be overused? Could give it a go either way, can't use my dark humour since apart from Jow Forums and family it isn't generally accepted except when comedians do it.

Also I'd swap pic 1 and pic 2 because the current pic 1 has poor lighting and you look better in pic 2. Also that jacket as pic 1 with your bio could get a laugh out of them. Also most women will only look at the first picture so that should always be you only and a good pic of you too so they can make decide to look at other pictures or to just pass you by. Therefore the first pic should be the most enticing to make them want to not swipe away.

Depending on how dark you want to be you could use, "I'm not allowed pets because I kill the pussy"
If you want to go for self deprecating you could try, "Girl, I could give you 8 inches but I'd have to do you twice"
It is self deprecating but it does show a certain amount of confidence.

Nice one man thanks for those. May you get plenty of booty babes

Honestly I'd put "do like my nose and swipe right". In the bio

kek

This.

I'm a lame nerd so I took the psuedo green text route with every line being another inane fact about me. HOWEVER at the very end I mention to go back and re read the first letter of every line, which when you do spells out to "PLEASE DATE ME"

It's worked pretty well so far.

Attached: 1522507085042.jpg (900x898, 128K)

Yes.

New user here, I have an idea as to why this is being argued at all.

It's true that blacks are rated super low in terms of attractiveness based on response rates. However, that infamous image from OKC that shows response rates from people to different races is not factoring in mixed races. The guy who founded OKCupid and made that blog to post that graphic said himself that if you "include white in your race description", your attractiveness and response rate increases. Not only that, but mixed race people are found by different data sets to be considered more attractive than "monoracial" people.

However in America especially, a lot of mixed race people with brown skin still get called black. Hell, the user above admitted that he's mulatto, not black. He probably said black for the sake of argument or is just used to being called that, or both. I'm also half white, half black but grew up being called "black" and didn't think about it much until recently.

Look at the rappers that get featured in the media and desired by so many - a LOT of them are not fully black either. Even Obama wasn't. The one drop rule really had a lasting affect on racial tension and simply how we look at people even today, especially in the states.

>Team chocolate
Oh the fucking irony lol

Think about what you are saying here. Really think about it.
If things were judged by these metrics, what is attractive would be differently judged.
Your shit is illogical and doesn't make any sense.