69 photoshoot with tmz

Attached: received_281862612467891.jpg (640x487, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/recording-artist-and-performer-tekashi-6ix-9ine-and-five-other-members-and-associates
twitter.com/AnonBabble

axle rose has a son?

gosh what a fat ugly fat

Looks like some fat dweeb

It's the pedo clown demon.

Baby iffy uh

Seeing he is facing six felony charges.... How long does he get in jail?

Bezos going blackface is quite tasteless tbqh, not feeling it

PRISON IFFY UH
SOAP GETTING SLIPPY UH
CELLMATE GOT THE STIFFY UH
CHEEKS GETTING JIZZY UH

so edgy

Why is this guy being shilled so much on Jow Forums the last day or so? This is the first thread I've opened.

Attached: 1478825246167.gif (480x480, 1012K)

facing life in prison on bullshit (((fbi))) charges

i havent seen any threads with the seinfield guy. wut u talkin bout?

Imagine defending a nigger.

Yeah, a worthless drug peddling wannabe thug pedo who rhymes nigga with nigga is totally /ourguy/

Imo

Attached: noose.jpg (300x400, 27K)

He called some people in a comedy club niggers or something.Look it up.

>bullshit (((fbi))) charges

ATF charges. And the kikes would be doing themselves a disservice by indicting this tool of zoomer subversion. These charges are going to stick, and he's going to do 20 to life at best uhh.

ohh..gonna go ask jeeves about it now

3 of the charges are mandatory minimum 10, 20, and 20 year prison sentences with maximum life sentences. 3 are 3 years maximum I think. If he cuts a plea deal I bet he will take life with parole after 20.

TMZ is now National Enquirer

fuuuuuuck
press S to lube 6 9's butthole

>bullshit (((fbi))) charges
Why are you defending this degenerate waste of oxygen?

imagine if the gun accidentally fired at that moment. baby killer child rapist 69

>Actually defending that faggot
lol

Here's the actual list of charges. Tekashi 69 is Daniel Hernandez. I was off in my initial estimate but lemme do some quick calculations here beep boop beep beep boop. If he were convicted on all charges that have a mandatory sentence he will face 32 years in prison. If he's convicted on all charges at the maximum sentence he will face beep boop 46 years plus 2 life sentences.

Forgot the sauce

justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/recording-artist-and-performer-tekashi-6ix-9ine-and-five-other-members-and-associates

S

>ATF
Falls under FBIs FICO laws.

Not the same agency, and it wasn't the arresting agency. The ATF likes to shoot doggos. Their only goal is to catch people that have pistols with rifle stocks, and rifles with pistol length barrels.

never will understand how the brothers let this tiny puerto rican faggot say nigger this nigger that all day long.

>Knowingly having sex with a minor
>People still like you

Attached: f0dezdnbsjh01.png (438x593, 174K)