Is she shooting me down?

I don't know if she's shooting me down or if she''s genuinely busy, thoughts?

Attached: convo.png (643x2245, 82K)

Oh my god. Is this the normal way people text each other? Have I been doing it wrong? This looks like a bunch of 14 year olds chatting in runescape 15 year ago.

I think OP is underage
Adults still dont talk like that

We're both 20, I shit you not. I normally don't talk like that but she does and I'm trying to build a rapport with her. She's also an english major.

Probably just busy but you two don't really talk about much other than study so there's not much conversation to work with.

My thoughts exactly except they sound like 12 year olds not Hugh schoolers or college

I suppose it's a pretty short conversation, but it doesn't seem to me like she's suffering through it all too much. She has aspergers so it's really hard to tell what she's thinking

I don't see anything out of the ordinary in the way you guys text, no idea what these other guys are all up in arms about lol

Doesn't look at all like she's shooting you down, you're probably overthinking things bro

They sound like morons. The fuck you can't tell?

I think she’s just busy, especially now when there’s only a month and a half left of school.
But her text are kinda strange, like that doesn’t sound like a 20 year old English major. Sounds more like a middle schooler.

Is she retarded?

She has aspergers, when you talk to her in person she doesn't seem as weird.

Yeah I didn’t see that you mentioned that until after I posted.

But I’d just touch base with her every now and again and then try to hang out after finals.
Unless you can study together for finals.

i was a 20 year old english major, i texted a lot like her. this is all really normal. she just sounds busy to me.

That's a decent idea

She's both shooting you down, but not in a major way, and she's busy. The short replies are a give away. If she was really interested in you your comment about your birthday would have drawn more of a response.

Maybe, but she was double messaging

Social exhaustion.

What should I do about it?

Most girls on Tumblr seem to type like that, she probably picked it up there

Just smaller, sweeter interactions. If she's the type to do better in person, that may be preferable.

I think she is which is why I'm trying to get her outside

You must be at least 18 to visit Jow Forums.

Then I might suggest an activity that is a little bit less 1 on 1 socially, but still a way to spend time together.

> l-let me know if y-you wanna hang out or w-whatever
You didn't even ask her out, how could she shoot you down? Make your intentions more clear, user.

Judging by her text, I'm gonna say she's the type of person who hates other people to succeed. If you get with her, and she puts your achievements down, dump her

This.

Let me know if you want to get coffee by the way???

That's not going to get you anywhere and will at best just set you up for the friend zone at best.

You need to be more forceful and make your intentions clear. Otherwise it's just "hanging out." Tell her that you want to go on a date, choose a date and time and an activity. Then you will get a yes or no answer.

... is she retarded? something is reeeally weird about those texts

desu, anybody who responds like that when I ask them out, I would just drop. They clearly don't consider your feelings at all, fuck that

are you talking to a 14 yr old?

it's the aspergers desu, it's not that she doesn't care it's just that she doesn't realize how she sounds