Men and women are obviously on the same level intellectually, but since men are way superior physically...

Men and women are obviously on the same level intellectually, but since men are way superior physically, wouldn't this make men better than women? As in, a more complete package.

Attached: 250px-Mao_Zedong_1963.jpg (250x338, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10111993/Men-grow-up-at-43-11-years-later-than-women.html
medicaldaily.com/men-mature-after-women-11-years-after-be-exact-british-study-reveals-246716
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2338978/Men-dont-mature-hit-43---ELEVEN-years-women.html
o.canada.com/life/30-signs-of-immaturity-in-men
m.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/06/12/men-dont-mature-until-43-_n_3430287.html
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201312/scientists-identify-why-girls-often-mature-faster-boys?amp
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how old are you?

Better than women in what way? Overall physically stronger - yes. In general - no

No, women shit out human babies, we aint got shit on that.

Bro this is a board for advice take this trash to Jow Forums or Jow Forums

Men and women are on the same level intellectually, but are not the same mentally.
If anything without taking into account resources and social structure, women are "better" than men. Physical strength is really not as important as being able to give birth. In a non-patriarchal society, men are quite literally disposable.

>I am stronger, so better???
This is why I date older men.

Attached: 5F722906-01E8-4C35-8652-EB3CC5CE23A8.png (640x1136, 126K)

I highly doubt that.

Women never reach the emotional maturity or intellectual maturity of a man. Society is OK with them acting like children so they stay like that while men continue maturing.

Indeed, this is why for men, the youth and beauty of a woman is the only real important thing, as long as she's not retarded to the point of making his life worse.

This doesn't make much sense because you need both parts for a kid.
Sure without women there would be no kids but without men there also would be no kids.

>my opinion is more valid than several scientific studies
>I’m not going to research it to form a legitimate argument, I’ll just deny the truth
Men lol

You're retarded and clearly didn't understand the posts. Don't know how you bungled it, but you did

OP claims men are superior to women based on physical strength and abilities.
I am simply pointing out that we have you beat when it comes to emotionally maturity. Having a physical advantage does not means males are “a more complete package”.

Using OPs logic, is a woman who lifts more than you superior?
Calling me a retard only proves my point.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10111993/Men-grow-up-at-43-11-years-later-than-women.html

>medicaldaily.com/men-mature-after-women-11-years-after-be-exact-british-study-reveals-246716

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2338978/Men-dont-mature-hit-43---ELEVEN-years-women.html

>o.canada.com/life/30-signs-of-immaturity-in-men

>m.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/06/12/men-dont-mature-until-43-_n_3430287.html

>google.co.uk/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201312/scientists-identify-why-girls-often-mature-faster-boys?amp

I thought everyone knew this?

Its why men usually only tend to start truly excelling at grad school whilst women are usually already well underway by highschool.

Apparently not everyone, user.

It's like this.

I'm a fairly average man, their are women out their who could easily kick my ass.
Olympians and shit.

Not even that, just better athletes in general.

It's more about who's willing to put the effort in towards being better, than what's between your legs.

However, I do warehouse work.
Most women lean towards jobs that require less physical work. The ones that work in the warehouse will often request to work on the computers, or go on "rehab" to get light duties.

It's rare you'll find a woman who wants to spend the entire day lugging 20kg boxes out of a trailer, one by one onto pallets. Extremely rare - but that's my favourite role in there.

So, physically it depends on the amount of effort, but gender-wise I'd say men are just willing to do the harder work.

Also, this is UK so women working shops complain because they want communism and go running to the law being they aren't being paid as well as warehouse workers while they sat their fat arses on checkout in office temperatures chatting away.
So, there's that, but self-checkouts will kill the communists jobs. So yay.

I'm all for equality, but it goes both ways; rights and responsibilities. It appears the majority of women only grasp half of it.

Wasted a bunch of your own time replying to literally nothing.

Hi user, I just thought you should know that I am a femanon who works in a warehouse and I actually enjoy the physical labour as it keeps me fit.

However I have been told by management I am not allowed to lift more than 20kg at once.

I am good friends with all the guys that work there and we often discuss how silly this rule is. I get paid equally as much as them for doing less physical labour. Though, I am the only female that has applied for the position and I believe I got the job so that the company can claim they don’t hire based on gender related physical abilities.

It frustrates me that these guys actually put in more work than me, I have tried to argue the point that if I slowly increase the weight I lift I will be able to do more in the long run. My manager told me that if I suffer an injury in the work place, I will not be insured if I do so.

Men are, as a whole, superior intellectually, as well. Most people are aware of this, but given the current state and politics of gender relations, you're expected to keep that fact unspoken. Women tend to end up in inferior positions even without men telling them what to do.

>study comissioned by Nickelodeon
>dailymail
>huffington post
Women.

For whatever reason, evolution has granted men greater adaptation to the physical world. They are bigger, faster, stronger, more resilient, and physically capable organisms.

Equal aggregate intelligence levels are a given. But unfortunately, women have biological factors likely serves some positive purpose, but also causes greater emotional volatility and emotional decision-making.

Men have less emotional intelligence, but related phenomena also makes them far better objective and rational thinkers/decision makers.

Women-run societies are generally more emotionally positive to live in, but do not accomplish anything of note, and are susceptible to destruction by stronger ones. Men-run societies create turmoil and suffering, but through competitiveness, advance societies, empower humanity, and create a net loss of suffering via progress.
This is why no great civilisations were women-centric, and almost all other civilisations kept them down.

Men are also generally more interested in things and systems, so despite the same intelligence levels, men usually take their intellect far further. See: basically every intellectual pursuit/domain, decades after women were emancipated in the West and given societal freedom of choice.

If you want to see what a women-only society vs a men-only society looks like, watch one of the many 'survivor' like shows that segregate the sexes, such as Bear Grylls' The Island Season 2.

Spoiler: The women don't do very well.
As an example, the women almost died from dehydration and were almost pulled off the program; Meanwhile, the men had created a robust multi-stage water filtration system that provided a consistent source of potent water.
The women also spent almost the entire show crying.

But, all this said, without women, there is no propagation of the species.
...until artificial wombs are invented.

Tl;dr: men are more conducive to survival and civilization. If you think that's 'better', then there's your answer.

Attached: 29386512_812023782325265_7477318842910244864_n.png (310x468, 234K)

Men and Woman are both equally retarded. Look at this thread for proof.

Everything is relative to situation and circumstance. Nothing in life is black and white.

yeah obviously

Attached: 1f68228e07d47ce8d274cecb5384de8c--harrison-ford-indiana-jones-ford-fusion.jpg (238x205, 14K)

Just look at history, we're not equal. All that wouldn't have happened if were equally. Even today, over 90% (it's higher but don't remember the exact figure) of all successful companies are founded by men. Men's sports is way way way more competitive. Even in the intellectual field, men dominates women. There is no question about it. And this doesn't change in societies that are not only 100% equal by law, but also favors women in many respects (Scandinavia).

Women are physically very beautiful, though. We need each other.

Do you even read your own sources 2bh? Do you know how to interpret data?

It is impossible to tease out where nature ends and society's influence begins. Infants start picking up cues on how a male/female should act from the day they open their eyes. Anyone claiming to understand sexual dimorphism in our species without a shadow of a doubt is a dipshit with an agenda and no understanding of science.

We are able to grasp the biology fairly well.

Holy fuck, you're such a retarded dumb cunt.
Maturing faster doesn't mean that you're more intelligent etc, it just means that you needed less time since you have a limit on your mental and physical capabilities. It's similar to the way crocodiles develop. There's a reason why men grow on to be bigger, stronger and smarter than women, and also the reason why every useful invention was created by men and why all the famous philosophers have been men throughout the history while women just got fucked and made babies. Fucking tired of this bullshit meme being shoved down my throat everywhere.

^

Geez, imagine being so insecure that you claim that your gender - something you have no control over makes you superior to other people.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Relevant.

In saying all this, It's important to keep in mind the appropriate protocol for dealing with aggregate phenomena: it's not valid to go hating all women like some autistic retard; there is enough individual variance to make group-based judgment invalid.

But, like with anything, you've got to keep those patterns in mind.

Attached: a8ccab324ce46d5f27c17cdb470b65a3.jpg (1000x668, 428K)

intellect supposedly averages out to being about the same but dudes typically achieve more with it (thank you btw, also sorry & you're welcome). pain tolerance, a couple of perception wins, and turning your sperms into babbies are pretty much all we've got on you physically i think. hmm. flexibility perhaps. we can into hips better but not by as much as you can into shoulders better, plus the raw strength differential kinda renders that moot anyway, doesn't it?

measuring solely against intellectual and physical in the way you indicate, yeah i'd say you guys are better. more complete package is a yes if meant in the sense that physical + intellectual > intellectual alone. non-autistically in the general overall sense that you probably meant it: dunno. data's incomplete; not comprehensive enough, no value assigned. both creative and both supportive when we're all at our best but dynamism is where you guys shine whereas our realm is adaptability. or would be. so damn many of you regard us as simplistic children and we you as ebil oppressors that it's hard to get a good read. by most measures i suspect you'd still come out ahead though.

other way round hun. insecure is pretending blatant inherent differences don't exist. secure is recognizing what they are and still being alright with your sense of self in spite of them.

I doubt artificial wombs are a good idea. A significant motivation for men to succeed is wanting to fuck cuties.

Differences do exist, but they dont make you necessarily worse or better than anyone else, unless if you have control over it

how fast can you run? how well can you sing? how quickly can you do calculations in your head? objective better and worse exist. work within what you can control to reach whatever heights you yourself personally are capable of. if you've found your limits and are operating comfortably and smoothly at your peak and *still* feeling shit that others exist who are better/worse than you, then i don't know what to tell you.

>I doubt artificial wombs are a good idea

Oh aye. There must be like a thousand different biological and psychological systems within men and women that are predicated on the presence of the other sex, that would go haywire if one or the other were completely and utterly removed.

Disregarding any contentions about 'sameness' or 'equality', men and women absolutely, unequivocally, need each other.

I was just remarking on the technical need for women in a species-continuation context, in relation to technological progress, which is an incidentally male domain. Basically, it's plausible for men to go and innovate things so much, that women are rendered unnecessary. Because that's what men do: they invent and engineer like there's no tomorrow.

>men and women are obviously on the same level intellectually

They aren't. They even had to make a women's only chess championship because intellectually they could not beat men.

I understand what it feels like to be inferior (disabled) but at least I admit it and move on, society still thinks men and women are equal biologically speaking when they aren't, I'd love for both men and women to be equal biologically but we aren't.