Loose lips, thrusting hips, cough up them tips

"i'm still a virgin cuz anal, oral and handy J's are not sex".
"my man cares for me, loves me, provides, protects, etc... but since he's so kind he doesn't (quasi)-rape me. so it's ok if i get that elsewhere... i gotta have my cake and eat it too"
"you're my bestie, user! you get to have all the liabilities of being my mate, but none of the benefits, i save those for d-bags"
"i'm NOT a slut! i've only slept with 3 guys! each year for 20 years and that doesn't count the BJ's, handy J's, etc..."

tl;dr - why are all women whores? even the churchy ones? even our moms and sisters?
how to find a faithful girl or even better, someone who made it to adulthood with their virginity intact?

Attached: all women are horrors.jpg (512x288, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28gvMM8KXm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're looking for someone faithful and a virgin just go for the ugliest whale you can find.
Else you're, well, the men, are fucked.

What do you want advice on? If you only want to whine, go back to Jow Forums with your fellow bitter virgins.

It's because you're ugly

Why would you want a virgin? And why would you think she would be loyal to you? And why would any girl even want a trash tier loser like yourself?

>how to find a faithful girl or even better, someone who made it to adulthood with their virginity intact?

There is no way, ever, to know if a girl (or guy) will remain faithful.

OP, you sound like a piece of shit. No wonder you are still a virgin.

the muslims may have something with the female circumcisions. take the joy out of sex and they won't feel tempted to stray. but, that wouldn't make for good love making. or is it the stoning that keeps them faithful?
how so? i pointed out the shitty things about loose women. so you think sluts are awesome and someone with morals is a piece of shit. - SJW, ES&D.

You sound like you would cheat on women if you could. And beat them. You're a domestic abuser in training.

>You sound like you would cheat on women if you could. And beat them. You're a domestic abuser in training.
WTF? how? i've always been faithful and non-violent. kind to all. you have very bad radar, dude.

I don't want to live under sharia law OP and sexually liberated women is the "price" I have to pay for that.

Sure. And you just talked about how fgm and stoning women are good things.

fuck sharia law
why can't a sexually liberated woman CHOOSE to wait until marriage? or CHOOSE to be at least serially monogamous?

Nobody wants to wait for marriage because it's dumb. Plenty of people will wait until they are in a serious relationship.

I'm a non virgin and feel the same sentiments as you. The only people who won't are ones with corrupt morals. I was trapped into a relationship with a lying whore when I wasn't ready for one thanks to some terrible advice by the people around me at the time. I'm sorry that the world is like this. It's not likely that you will find a female with a good head on her shoulders anymore. They do not think of anything except pleasures in the moment. They don't realize that the actions they take in the past or present will effect their future. They are taught that it doesn't matter and they don't have to be held responsible for their actions. If they are confronted with that responsibility they will lie and manipulate their ways out of it.

I wish I never met her. I was so much happier figuring out who I was and what I wanted on my own. I was happy alone. This slut ruined the world view I was coming to form and broke me down to the point where I've lost who I was and who I wanted to be, which was still a work in progress. She made me into someone insecure who has self doubt when I never used to be. I'm too scared to break it off despite all the terrible things she has made me feel because without her I don't know who I am anymore. I was taken advantage of and I can never get back the things that I didn't have the chance to realize were important to me. Never allow yourself to truly love a woman, you will be destroyed from the inside one way or another.

I think you'd like Sharia, having read your earlier posts.

Anyhow, they don't choose that lifestyle for the same reason I don't and the same reason I doubt you would.

Sexual liberation means, for me, an opportunity to meet and get to know many fascinating women on a deeply personal and intimate level. It means I can have fun and pleasure with the broad variety of people this world has to offer. Besides, how can I truly know what kind of person I can live my most fulfilling life with if I limit myself to the first lady willing to spread her legs and put on a ring(I doubt you would do this but I hope you see my point). Romance is a beautiful thing and doesn't have to solely be a one and done affair.

If you said you disliked how women still believed they're entitled to the fairytale romances we attribute to a no-sex-before marriage a la Disney Princess stories, I'd totally agree. Modern marriage is a commitment, not a life step. It is work, not a reward for making it to adulthood. It is a joining of two people with the purpose of achieving far more than they ever could alone, not some guarantee of life long puppy love.

I know this is a long post but threads like yours infuriate me and I felt I owed it to myself to give a proper response to one of them.

I hope I've changed your mind at least a little.

>I think you'd like Sharia, having read your earlier posts.
nope. was just a thinking point.
>Sexual liberation means, for me, an opportunity to meet and get to know many fascinating women on a deeply personal and intimate level. It means I can have fun and pleasure with the broad variety of people this world has to offer. Besides, how can I truly know what kind of person I can live my most fulfilling life with if I limit myself to the first lady willing to spread her legs and put on a ring(I doubt you would do this but I hope you see my point).
so, nothing is sacred? you feel entitled to lick the frosting off every cake and then leave the dried crumbs? fuck off. you are the problem.

What is sacred to you? Having blood on the bed sheets after your first time?

Its that simple to you? It all comes down to who fucked her first?

The problem is your pubescent(at best) attitude to life. If you think lasting love is founded on the color of your linens, you deserve the life of loneliness you so wholeheartedly live. Grow up, bucko.

>Waaaah, tfw no virgin waifu who won't judge me for never having matured

Get the fuck out of here. The problem is no compulsory military service to make men out of pussies like you.

you are totally missing the point.
i never said i wanted a virgin.
just want someone who can be a non-slut.
problem is, i've searched high and low. none to be found.

Define a slut. Not with meme quotes but with an actual well illustrated description.

As a question, does a woman comitting to a polyamorous man in the hopes he will one day love her and only her make her a slut.

ever since Eden, bitches be swayed by anything! a false promise to be a god, an expensive (rented) car, a line of coke... there's not one female who would say "no, i'm seeing someone" (unless the guy is ugly/poor)

>polyamorous
total slut

>the muslims may have something with the female circumcisions.
No we don't, that's some african countries

>take the joy out of sex and they won't feel tempted to stray
We're not puritans in the bedroom.

So its who a woman commits to makes her a slut? Or did you misread my post?

have sex outside of committed exclusive relationship = slut
cheat on mate = slut
kiss random guys (or girls) at bar = slut

>As a question, does a woman comitting to a polyamorous man in the hopes he will one day love her and only her make her a slut.
if you are committed to him, knowing that he's a polyfag, you are just stupid aiming for a man-slut.

ALRIGHT

ENOUGH DISTRACTIONS

back to the Jow Forums question at hand:
"how to find a non-slut (faithful moral female)?"

In 2D.

>sex outside exclusivity
One night stands are exciting but tend to be pretty lame. Good sex takes time to work towards. I think most girls realise the one night stand meme is a meme after one experience that they or a friend of theirs had.

Having done it once are they still a slut or do you see women as humans who sometimes have to learn certain things are bullshit before they fully know?

>Cheating
No one likes a cheater. However if your girl cheats, its cause you fucked up in your role as Her Man.

>Kissing random guys
We both know this is pretty ridiculous, especially as its the last you mentioned. Kissing a random at a bar is rare, but if a girl does it its because she has faith the guy will be worthwhile. In other words a potential partner to commit to. Of course, alcohol tends to skew senses and they'll tend to regret it but alcohol makes sluts of us all.

>stupid for comitting to a multi fucker

Then most women are stupid. Not sluts.

You become a man slut, I'm afraid. I know you loathe it, but its the only way.

>No one likes a cheater. However if your girl cheats, its cause you fucked up in your role as Her Man.
WRONG! cheaters cheat because cheaters are cheaters.

crackheads don't steal from you because you did something wrong, the stole because they are addicted to CRACK and that's a fact, Jack!

>Then most women are stupid. Not sluts.
Most Women are stupid sluts.
got it. thanks!

How old are you? Because you have the mental level of a 12 year old. Have you been diagnosed with mental illnesses?

OP, considering the time I put in to trying to help you, would you do one thing and I SWEAR it will help you find a girl you're happy to commit to.

Start watching Patrice O'neal's youtube clips or, if you really dislike black people, read the rational male.

Women cheat when they think your love is a given.

>Women cheat when they think your love is a given.
this is probably the truest shit

youtube.com/watch?v=28gvMM8KXm4

ok, thanks for turning me on to patrice

Many do though. All? Certainly not. I knew plenty of serially monogamous women growing up and women who were waiting, who weren't slutty. Now I'm a bit older those people are mostly the same, but I've also been exposed to more less faithful and looser women (men too).

There's no way to know for sure, but going for a certain type helps. Also knowing a person's background helps - I recently learned that one of my friends cheated in all of her previous relationships and think less of her for it, and if the opportunity ever came up I'd never be with her because of it. You need to be selective.

>You need to be selective.
how to find the one to select?
how to find a group of good ones to select from?

You can't know. That's the thing. But if you are this obsessed about cheatijng, you need to fix your insecurity issues.

This.

If you don't believe you can drop and replace a bitch the moment she cheats on you, she will cheat on you.

I'd say go score some nuns at the local monastery. Maybe become a monk yourself.
If you really think that
> have sex outside of committed exclusive relationship = slut
> kiss random guys (or girls) at bar = slut
and define a non-slut as a 'faithful moral female' (as if morality has anything to do with kissing people at the bar or sex outside exclusivity (cheating however is a moral issue of course)) than I'd say nuns are your only choice.