Did I ruin it?

Tl;dr I lost my shit at my fwb because he fucked another girl and his flatmate's girlfriend saw

I met a guy off of tinder a couple months ago(early January) and I fell for him almost instantly. Thing is I knew he was a player because as soon as we got into the pub he took me to, one of the locals(some drunk old Irish guy) offered us his table by the wall sofa and he said a couple things that gave it away. I also looked through his phone and there were pictures sent by girls way prettier than me. A couple times I've been with him, girls have texted/called him but he always ignores them and makes a point to say when he's with me its cause he wants to be with me. I haven't told my friends about it cause I know what they'd think but I really think I love him, he makes me feel so beautiful and important even with the other girls.

We've never had the talk about commitment but there's been a lot of times where I come over and his flatmate and friends are there and he'll have his arm around me and make me feel like I'm his only one.

The only thing is recently his flatmate's girlfriend called me to tell me that she saw him with another girl when she went to see his flatmate.

I knew he was doing this, he told me early on that he tries not to lie so I asked him after one of the texts if he's seeing other girls and he told me he was but hearing it from someone else felt awful.

I called him but I was super emotional and I started crying and swearing and asking why he isn't happy with just me and he didn't say anything apart from telling me to come see him at the place we first went on a date at.

He's gonna drop me isn't he? I should have just shut the fuck up, shouldn't I?

Attached: 1520892265791.jpg (782x960, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/category/game/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You females are perptuatingly facsinating creatures. On one hand a good lot of you flock to players and ignore the guys who show they have true feelings and then you develop those feelings for said players and surprise surprise are shocked when you figure out they are players.

Nit that I'm saying anything. Chances are he's gonna either make it real with you or move on as it seems like he has other options.

I'd just stop stressing, he's his own man and because you couldn't handle a fwb you're now killing yourself over it lmao.

It's not a real relationship, you guys just had a fwb deal going on and you never cemented anything.

you're an idiot
WHY DO U THINK HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE U FEEL GOOD
ITS CAUSE OF PRACTICE
HE DOES THIS ROUTINE WITH EVERY GIRL
anyway you're on rotation. hes not dump you or date you. just fuck
T.PLAYER

>i got with this guy who is a manwhore
>i know he was fucking other chicks
>but someone else told me he was fucking other chicks
>so i got mad
Women™

Stop being clingy and emotion, break up and gtfo.

What the hell is wrong with women, the whole point of fwb is that you're having sex without being bf and gf.

You reacted emotionally. You have the opportunity here to collect yourself and have a rational conversation with him.

You are in a non-monogamous relationship. If you're going to go forward with this, you need to recognize that in his mind, it's not about you "not being good enough". Likely "being happy with just you" seems unreasonable for him. Maybe he equates it with friendships. I assume you have multiple friends. If one of your friends asked you "Why do you need other friends? Am I not a good enough friend for you?" I'd imagine you'd be baffled and have a hard time explaining this concept.

If you want to pursue this further, you might want to google a bit about polyamory, because that's essentially what you're doing. There are communities of people who are coping with this.

You need to decide if this really is something you can handle. And if you can't, you need to move on. If you try and force him into monogamy, it will not go well.

Now, he might be the one to say that he wants to try monogamy for you. Recognize that it likely won't be easy for him to do so, and decide if you want to try.

Well how will I know if I have any chance of him committing to me? I thought he liked me like I liked him.

Are you defining "committing" as "monogamy"? You'll know you have some chance at monogamy if he says he wants to try monogamy with you. It doesn't guarantee it, and there's no real way of gauging how much of a chance you have from our conversation here.

Just because he isn't monogamous doesn't mean he doesn't like you. I have a friend who has been married to her husband for around 10 years and has a boyfriend of 5 years. The three of them live together with their teenage children.

Now I don't know if he's polyamorous the way that my friend is. If he is, it's a weird alternative lifestyle that definitely isn't for everyone. If you can't do it (which it doesn't sound like you're confident about at all) then you're going to have to let him go.

>I thought he liked me like I liked him.
hahahahaha he's a player, his goal is to make girls like him for long enough to sleep with him, you idiot

Spot the incel

good job throwing that word around, it doesn't carry any weight anymore because of people like you overusing it

Long story short you fell for an emotional scam because you picked a bad guy to catch real feelings for based on social context cues that made you perceive his value as wicked high. So the bar shit, the fact mad girls want him, shit like this has tricked your brain into thinking he's the best and so it wants him. In reality he's obviously enjoying playing the field and has been for longer than you probably know, I'd imagine badder chicks than you have probably tried and failed to cuff him before now. It's best for you if you exit his harem assuming this isn't a bait thread.

The rage of Jow Forums flows through your thread OP.

Just tell him how all this made you realise he wasn't just a friend to you and that you can't keep going knowing he might just disappear one day.

The fact he treated you like his GF around his friends to the point they started thinking you actually were his GF tells me you have a chance OP.

Good luck and tell us how it goes.

aaaand here's the apologist post feeding into OP's self-destructive delusions

If he was going to break it off with you as a fwb he would have done it over the phone. Or maybe he doesn't know what he is gonna do yet and just wants to talk about it. The less you stress about it the easier it will be for you.

Kek, face it. Women don't like betas.

what did you fucking expect?

Isn’t the whole point of fwb to have 4 different bitches you can rotate on?

You're all horrible and way too negative.

Thanks to you two though,

>We've never had the talk about commitment
Well there is your problem. You had to bring up going steady but didn't. In the future, assume every guy you date is going out with other women until you become exclusive.

Is this OP?

The way he probably just chadnotized her into being his fwb again. The absolute state of roasties.

>You are in a non-monogamous relationship.

Wrong, they aren't even in a relatioship desu. They fuck and are somewhat friends, if you even can call them friends. Only thing they have in common is they like to fuck with each other. That is what FWB do.

I didn’t know other girls actually thought like this lmao logic over feelings dude
The dude I’m talking to rn is the same but I never expect anything from him. Your mistake was that you looked through his phone. If you’re just fwb why would you care so much you’re just gonna get your heart broken if you know he won’t feel the same
Focus on people that actually want to talk to you and care about you.

If you want to know what runs through guys' minds when they do this stuff, here's a great source.
heartiste.wordpress.com/category/game/
It's called Aloof Alpha Game

Fuck off with that pseudo-intellectual filth. The guy likes sex. He can get sex. He doesn't want a relationship. He wants sex and occasional companionship. Deal with it.

>engage in behavior that could lead to the creation of a person.
>expect to not become emotionally invested.
>whine when this blows up in your face.
Nice.

Haha you deserve what is about to come

Bro it's how it works, when a girl is easy you devalue her, if a guy confesses he is easy and will be devalued by women even if he is mr perfect, people want to feed their egos they want to feel good about themselves they want things they can't have/really need, their brain is rotten

Is not about girls, it's literally everyone these days

Yes please try to make him commit and come back here when he cheats on you, that's if you get him to commit ayy lmao fucking women you are so dumb

Don't worry, if you don't continue the drama and quit whining, he'll happily continue to fuck you. But if you can't handle this FWB then leave, you can't just accuse him of shit when he's been honest all along.

Start seeing other guys, gauge his jealousy levels. If he's not jealous at all you have no chance and got played

Good advice for making shit even more complicated, holy shit you people are dumb as fuck