Generation Fucked

Is it just me or are millennial women seriously fucked? My current almost three year long relationship is starting to show the exact same red flags of every single relationship I've been in.

>Seems like we're on the same page for about two years
>She starts to get real stressed out by self imposed stressors (work, school, family etc) but insists the relationship is really the problem
>She starts hanging out with other guys and argues that I'm being a controlling asshole for not liking that, won't empathize
>She gets meaner and meaner

I purposefully avoid girls that are outward SJWs so that instantly shrinks my dating pool; I avoid girls with visible tattoos and piercings which shrinks it even more; I avoid girls that are so obviously narcissistic on social media it hurts, etc etc. The way I see it, my options are severely limited. I want a stable family at some point, that's the example I grew up with. But at 26 I'm starting to feel like most people are already married or used up. What the fuck do I do?

Attached: Pokemon - Blue Version (UE) [S][!].st1.png (160x144, 3K)

get out of america or western europe if you want a loyal attractive wife with family values. the only ones left here are complete munters

Are you absolutely sure you aren't contributing to the problem? She sounds like a bitch from how she's acting, but if it keeps happening in every relationship, then maybe you have a personal issue.

Sounds like you should leave her though. You still have plenty of time to find someone better, and if applicable, resolve any issues you have.

I'm sorry. There is no solution. The society we live in was fucked up before we had the chance to choose to change it. It will only become worse. I'm so sorry, for you and myself. The only real advice is to keep trying. It will hurt, just try to not get too attached to another person and of all those failures you might come out with a success. I wish you the best.

Appending to my post, I would tend to agree. Western women don't want kids. They usually want dogs.

Most conservative girls are trying to get married and have kids extremely early so expect that pool to be extremely thin as you get older.
If a girl is older and single then she is either liberal and not looking for a traditional lifestyle or she is damaged in some way and can't find someone to be with.
You need to get into religion and actively participate.

On this note, what is the best way to find a church?

>Is it just me or are millennial women seriously fucked?
its kinda them. but its mainly OTHER GUYS FAULT
for every guy like you. that tells them no
some other guy will LIE and say yes.
join a medium-small one and work your way up the ladder. it'l take 6 months before they open up their pussy to you.

Nah, girls learn relationship values from other girls they associate with, those girls nights out turn into a pressure tank of anti guy talk.

I think I'm a jealous/insecure guy sometimes and that contributes to getting easily frustrated by some of these behaviors, but my insecurities stem from people eventually treating me like shit in all past relationships. I'm cautious and it just keeps happening so I resent the character traits when I notice them. I don't know how to fix this because the way I see it, I'm not wrong for feeling scarred by people being true jerks to me.

Go to a church that is your denomination and talk to the pastor directly about his views.
It's honestly better to look at bigger churches than smaller ones because small churches usually have older people or have liberal views.

I'm not at all interested in religious girls, as if I needed another reason to think they're fucking irrational.

>millennial women seriously fucked?

Milennial men are fucked too. Western society is changing in response to technology & the state of the economy. Our generation is at the forefront of this societal change so we're the 'guinea pigs' here.

The only options are to A) Leave the west and pursue the stable family you desire or B) Adapt to the postmodern tribal structure the digital age is creating. Neither is superior to the other, just different, but some may disagree.

Societies and cultures have evolved consistently throughout history today is no different. Just keep in mind change does not come without pain.

>im conservative but I'm not conservative
You are the irrational one in this situation.
Religion is the cornerstone in a decent society.
When people move further and further away from religion then they turn into what millennials are today.
You can't contribute to the problem and then complain about the results.

...what dude? The world is truly fucked if I'm the new "conservative". Religion is utterly nonsensical and this thread is not about that at all. Ideally I would end up with a girl that shares my views, and religion is definitely not included.

Elaborate on this post modern tribal structure

The nazis were atheist and they did just fine you fucking roastie

>Is it just me or are millennial women seriously fucked
No, they are fucked up. Forget about Cinderella and Snow White, it doesn't exist anymore.

I've never been in a real relationship but I've fucked double digit amount of girls and I can't fathom how guys bother. They never have anything interesting to say, they're obsessed with status and social media, they're not actually sweet - just pretending, they don't give a shit about your sacrifices, they cheat more than ever, you will statistically get fucked if you marry, and the list goes on.

I'm talking about normie girls.

Nice revisionist history.
Nazi's weren't antireligion and actively supported christianity.
Hitler references the new testament in lots of his speeches.
>no tats
>no sjw
>no piercings
>no social media
>i want a stable family
>I'm nothing like a conservative
Stop confusing conservative for Republican.

>elaborate on this post modern tribal structure

Instagram sluts posting pictures of their butts for the most Alpha/high value male to fuck like we're fucking animals signaling it's time to breed.

Increased access to birth control so women can fuck more freely and put off motherhood if they choose to pursue careers.

An increased incentive to divorce and a campaign against nuclear family structures and fatherhood + a cultural shift to destigmatize female promiscuity = women having children raised by the state who have no idea who the father is.

from a purely primal perspective it does make some sort of sense, you never really knew who the father was, you just had to have faith, but you ALWAYS knew who the mother was for obvious reasons. There's a reason a lot of african cultures and even jewish culture are so matrilineal. I will always know who the mommy is cause dat vagina but strange men could've impregnated her and I as her husband would never know. It's something that's shamed in anglo culture and something that's just accepted as inevitable in others.

All the changes that patriarchal structures brought are now being facilitated by tech and subsidies from the government so we can now go 'back' to the caveman where women birth kids, have the community raise the kid, and men are stuck in a perpetual state of pseudo-boyhood.

adapting to this as a man requires a YOLO attitude desu while looking for meaning outside starting a family

>Nazi's weren't antireligion and actively supported christianity.

You mean by beheading catholics? Get the fuck out

>catholics are all christians
Next you will say that British royalty were antireligious for persecuting irish catholics.

>YOLO
So I'm supposed to live the way I'm openly looking down on? I mean yeah I wanna fuck and hang out but I feel like I'm going to feel completely crushed if I'm like 50 and single

>I mean yeah I wanna fuck and hang out but I feel like I'm going to feel completely crushed if I'm like 50 and single

Tradeoffs bruh

fuck the instagram sluts tho its fucked how far they will go for attention -_-

You just said you were never in a real relationship. Therefore, how can I trust you aren’t the boring one in this situation?

Literally saw some cunt with thousands of followers posting some essay about how she's tired of having been an insta slut for years.......on a post featuring her body. Total delusion.

That's what I'm saying. I'd rather not go the YOLO route, it just feels like the stable route is getting farther out of reach.

Because I'm the one who tells them to fuck off.

Be prepared to help raise a child that isn't your own. That's the only way you'll ever find anyone who meets your standards. Date older women because the younger ones are all fucked in the head.

Lol NOPE how could you even think that's an option

You're contributing the problem. The "Gender Wars" are nothing but a banker plot to make sure there are no happy couples, because happy couples don't buy unnecessary bullshit and are bad consumers. Build a good life for yourself, find God in a way that makes sense to you, and live with Goodness in your heart despite the circumstances. If this sounds "bluepilled" to you then rethink your life. Roleplaying as a Machivellian will cause you so much problems subconsciously you'll be in an even worse place than you started.

It has never been easier to get laid, so yes and no. Also, they cheat like crazy these days, half my fucks are with women in relationships.

Pro tip: women in their 30s are ridiculously (ridiculously) easy. Don’t take my word for it, go try for yourself.