Orthodox Pride Worldwide

Best women, best food, best religion

Attached: 2kpds2.jpg (240x266, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

novosti.rs/vesti/naslovna/hronika/aktuelno.291.html:537223-Srpkinje-prodaju-telo-na-Kosovu-za-20-dolara
youtube.com/watch?v=vZSoABTElZI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis
neweasterneurope.eu/2018/09/27/bulgarias-autocratic-model/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Serbian women have 101% western behavior. Only africa is still untouched by this western amoral hand. Therefore that will be my bride destination.

Attached: Finalmente.png (270x344, 52K)

> Racemixes with Africans
> We must protect our people from Turks

Holy shit Serb... Very bluepilled

You are completely retarded, have you ever been for a substantial amount in the West?
I'm gonna leave Austria and move to Serbia because of how things are here.
In Serbia the divorce rate is similar to that of Saudi Arabia, that's how much different it is.

> Literal Martin Sellner
> Moves to eastern europe

Wow

No, second gen immigrant from Serbian parents who was born in Vienna.
Martin Sellner is treated like an outcast here, antifa thugs attack him and his people and go completely unpunished.

this better be b8

Sounds like a gypsy Romanian to me. They tend to not care about racemixing

To me it sounds like a vojvodina bozgor. You know, the kind that isn't in Hungary anymore,but he believes he is. The kind that will die in 50- 100 years after their offspring forget about Hungayria and adopt other cultures. Just like how 100% szekelis know romanian.
We are assisting at their genocide, and is glorious.

Attached: 1542713565747.png (711x414, 298K)

Remember all leafs are pakis with agenda.

Listen Dane... I can respect you for being the most based Nords but don't push it

Attached: 53535UNILAD-imageoptim-dan-web-3.jpg (550x382, 29K)

Yo yall othodox read the old testament or naw
Cuz yall christian so like only the new one

t.Milojko from Nis area village

Serbian woman are 1000423043x better than any western woman but the moment a Serb woman see weakness they start acting degenerate to spite you for being a faggot.

>best religion
Delusion at its finest. I'll give you brainlets a quick rundown of Orthodog thought:
In the 4th Century Church Fathers used a certain language to describe God, and learned of God in a certain way. Western "heretics" like Thomas Aquinas and Augustine came along, and developed new terms borrowed from Platonic and Aristotleian philosophy to describe God, and used the rational mind (may I remind you that God gave humans a rational mind) to describe God in a way that was foreign to the Early Fathers. Because it was foreign to the Early Fathers, who knew EVERYTHING about God, to Orthodog brainlets it must be false and heretical.

This, of course, neglects to mention that the Early Fathers invented their own language for describing God, and, without any practical forbears, invented their own methods of coming to know Him: yet, any further developments in the science of theology must be heresy.

This typifies the Orthodox position of venerating the past for the past's own sake, a sort of rosy nostalgia for pre-Turkish times. But the Orthodox, after centuries of corrupt Patriarchs appointed by the Grand Turk - a process that continues to this day, as the government of modern-day Turkey must approve the appointment of the Patriarch of Constantinople - have imbibed much of the corrupted Mahometan view of religion: the essence-energies distinction, gleaned from the writings of Al Ghazali. A hatred of any form of improvement or innovation in religion, a concept directly analogous to the Mahometan concept of "bidah." A love for the "glory days" of the past, and resting on laurels, while being completely stagnant in the present. A strict rule of fasting, and often overly-strict legalism in the context of a "therapeutic faith tradition." Literally a brainlet religion.

What's having a Muslim-tier theology like? How does it feel, Orthodogs?

Amazing

We Serbs don't even practice real orthodoxy.
Our orthodox religion is 80% pagan.

>implying
novosti.rs/vesti/naslovna/hronika/aktuelno.291.html:537223-Srpkinje-prodaju-telo-na-Kosovu-za-20-dolara
Serbian women are massive whores, only delusional virgins could deny this fact.

We don't really like eachother desu.

Dating a Serbian girl here in Slovenia.
What should I expect, guys?

Oh fuck off, what exactly is pre Christian except for Slava?

She will kill you if you are a fag.

You don't practice any religion, really. Serbs only remember that they're religious when somebody tries to organize a pride parade or when you participate in pagan rituals like slava. Other than that, churches are empty.

Your Orthodox church sucks CIA cock, you support Ukrainian church over Russian. I lost all redpect desu

Slava is not pagan, it was transformed into a fully Christian celebration.
It's not like you worship Pagan gods at Slava.

>biggest leeches
>laziest fucks
>most useless beta males

FTFY, dumb cunt.

Well.. I lift, ex-army fag, I assert my dominance around here, always keep her in check, fuck her like a whore.
Is this enough?

Average women, sometimes good food, shit religion. You didn't remove jack shit, you have more Muslims and gypsies than ever before.

Attached: ancient and modern greek happy merchant.png (700x400, 325K)

Every country has their degenerates, you can find similar stories like this in all countries, stop generalizing dude.

But difference is western woman are far worse than ours because they have all these hookup culture in their countries for hundred years, while we still don't have it.
All girls here in my experience they always have a father who shit test a lot their boyfriends to the point they don't want anything with them.

In my experience, the most slutties girls in our country are rich girls with rich beta daddy and roastie mom.

> only delusional virgins could deny this fact.
stop projecting

No,no and definitely no.

Hello there. Bow before mighty Rus and convert yourself to Orthodoxy.

Attached: photo_2018-11-14_22-59-11.jpg (520x604, 74K)

Churches are empty because we as Serb don't practice orthodoxy seriously for hundred and hundred years.We used orthodoxy for our national identity, after Turks are gone we stop caring at all.

Well maybe I am wrong but entire my village or people in my neighbrough don't know shit about orthodoxy but interesting thing is when comes to slava or burials, everyone have their different version of it.

She is not Serbian.
One or both of her parents are Yugoslavs born in Serbia.

There is a huge difference.

Nah I prefer the old gods.

Slava Perunu!

The bible teaches papal authority and so does history.

At least you are not ridiculed or outcast in Serbia if you are Christian.
Here in Austria you have to be Christian in secret.

>we as Serb don't practice orthodoxy seriously for hundred and hundred years.We used orthodoxy for our national identity, after Turks are gone we stop caring at all.

You are an ignorant imbecile.
Medieval Serbia, especially nobility and royalty were the most religious in Europe.
The whole point of Church and Monastery building was to bring part of Jerusalem and Holy Land to Balkans.
Charging into certain death against a vastly superior foe was done on religious grounds.

What you are babbling about is due to Yugocommunism and Homoglobalist DOS/NGO influence.

Be always dominant, never show a weakness in any form and don't play her games.

If she don't want to cook for you then you start doing all shit alone and start seeing a new woman, she will auto behave herself because she deeply knows that she can offer you nothing beside her pussy etc etc

If she never behave herself then your relationship is already doomed, never try to revive it.

Also take stoicpill so you can endure your relationship and other shit more important than relationship.

>implying that your denomination is "orthodox" for more than greeks and slavs
Ivan, please go.

All our parents were born in Yugoslavia you dip. So is there no Slovenes/Croats/Serbs?

That’s sad fren, it’s getting there here in the USA. If you stick to the country people love God but city folks are a bunch of hedonists who hate christians

To be honest me too.

Attached: БОРЬБА-ПЕРУНА-И-ВЕЛЕСА.jpg (567x850, 122K)

>he thinks that we don't have a hookup culture
It is extremely easy to just go to Belgrade or any other major city, find a bitch in some club and stick your dick in her. Eastern European women are notoriously shallow, materialistic and vapid (even more than Western women), and just because you don't get laid, it doesn't mean that Serbian women are not fucking around like rabbits. If you imagine them as trad Christian wives waiting for you in the wheatfields, you're in for an unpleasant surprise.

And even if you put their sexual promiscuity aside (Western women might be more promiscuous, but EE are sluts nonetheless), they're still braindead chimps unworthy of life. Even supposedly high IQ women who study STEM-related subjects have no opinion on anything outside of their area of expertise. They don't care about history, they don't care about politics, they don't care about philosophy, art, economics, literature... Literally anything. They watch shitty American TV shows (or, God forbid, Serbian reality TV shows) and Hollywood movies and even when they do read, it's usually some genre fiction garbage. Try talking to them about some of these subjects and they'll either try to change the subject or display open disinterest.

Of course, there are some exceptions to this rule. But in general I'd rather have a Western girlfriend even if her opinions are diametrically opposed to mine than one of the roasties here who absolutely don't give a shit about anything. Overall Western women are far more interesting and better partners.

No need to shit talk me I talk all of this from my experience.
>Medieval Serbia, especially nobility and royalty were the most religious in Europe.
Maybe they practiced properly but villages here never practiced a real orthodoxy in my experience, it was pagan shit with different names.
My village have their sort of pagan things while my gf's village have different too.

>What you are babbling about is due to Yugocommunism and Homoglobalist DOS/NGO influence.
As I said all people in my country don't take it seriously, how I know?
I studied orthodox religion and came to conclusion that an avarage Serb don't know their shit, even these ultra desnicari.

>being this ignorant

There were practically no Slovenians who assumed Yugoslav ideology and identity.
Same for Croats.

Serbs, however, are split between traditional Serbs (minority) and a vast majority of mental Yugoslavs LARPing as Serbs.

The latter are of subhuman mentality, opportunistic and often mutts.

>Be always dominant, never show a weakness in any form and don't play her games
That's how l play it with all bitches.

>If she don't want to cook for you then
She cooks well. I had to tell her that the kitchen is her concern and she mastered that shit.

Thanks for the info Serbro. In case I have children with her I swear I'll give them strong Slavic names and teach them about your history as well!

Mein negger

Attached: IMG-20180726-WA0003.jpg (563x796, 133K)

>Slovenian
>dominant
>assertive
>Slovenian Alpha

Pure gold.

>and just because you don't get laid, it doesn't mean that Serbian women are not fucking around like rabbits. If you imagine them as trad Christian wives waiting for you in the wheatfields, you're in for an unpleasant surprise.

Stop projecting dude, I am telling you different story because my gf and other girls from my social circles never had boyfriends and most of them had over protective fathers who want to make you look weak to them to gtfo from their daughters.
Also all these splavovi girls are rich girls like niggress who killed herself, they are just a vocal minority.
You are blackpilled to the core that is not good for you.

I get your point.
Her family is from Gradiška, they are religious and hate commies.
When I met her she was a neonazi straightedge.

there are Slovenian alphas
youtube.com/watch?v=vZSoABTElZI

Good for you slavbro I wish you all the best, all these info I learned thanks to the pol.We guys from these degeneracy can learn a lot of things.
Modern degeneracy is like a modern vaccine, if you are a faggot then you kys.

This man writes the truth.

My buddies and I were terrified by stories and experiences of our Belgrade female friends that they told us.

However, he is also correct that patrician women in Serbia are absolute top tier, combining beauty, sophistication and fun factor - the reason why so many Serbian women marry well - from oligarchs, to bankers, to Christian Bale.

all those 3 countries were removed by Turks and failed miserably for 50000000000000000 years

best racing team

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Thats no a Greek you kike faggot, the thread reeks of judaism anyway

> Implying anyone wants respect from a fucking leaf.

Lmao

That man writes half of truth but most of thing is blackpill. He overdoses himself a lot.
All these girls are splavovi girls and you can easily avoid them.Just find a good social circle and you can always get a good portion of girls.Maybe I just lucky myself because I got a virgin gf when I was 18 (she was 17).

what heppened to your female friends?

this

Topkek

They are sluts, pure and simple.

>good social circle

That's the thing. You see, the 9/10 and 10/10 STEM beauties like to go to kafane and splavovi.

My best friend is Slovenian, I feel bad for him because he is a manlet.

> Literal ally of roaches

Poor guy. They are looked down upon here as well.
190cm master race reporting in

>Modern degeneracy is like a modern vaccine,
Never thought of it in those words, but seeing all the degeneracy in American society is what led me to Orthodoxy.

>All these girls are splavovi girls and you can easily avoid them.
You can find good women in the West too.

But the gist of it is that there's no major difference between women here and in the West, at least in the way they act. You might delude yourself into thinking that there is some unassailable ideological gap between them, but when it comes down to it the vast majority of them is comprised of vapid whores who just want to fuck, drink and have fun.

that's Serbians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis

>That's the thing. You see, the 9/10 and 10/10 STEM beauties like to go to kafane and splavovi.

You are just overdosed yourself with a blackpills, that is not good for you croatbro.Of course there are degenerates but that doesn't mean everyone follow the same shit.
Also these "STEM beauties" are classical splavovi thots, who think they need B-2 for Java programming languages.

French and Anglos are allies of Ottomans.
First as anti-Habsburg, later as anti-Russian combatants.

at my uni there are more guys then girls and it's funny when a girl that is 6/10 at best has her own circle of orbiters,it gets even more pathtic when a girl that is a 3/10 is starting to get her own circle.

>190cm master race reporting in
Now I know why he stay in Belgrade kek.

>You can find good women in the West too.
Of course but I believe our woman are much better than the west because every degeneracy from the west come here very late.

I am sorry for gen-z, they will never get their HS sweetheart cause of degeneracy.

They're not degenerate and promiscuous. They just like to assert their social standing and go outside to have a good time.

That is always the case - especially at engineering faculties.

Attached: state builders vs cucks.png (1500x1000, 519K)

People in Beograd are so tall!
Also I noticed many men have beard there. Looks good

Absolutely fucking bays'd

Attached: orthodox.jpg (979x617, 79K)

>t. that's true but I'm a beardlet

Attached: 1515461843409.jpg (482x427, 39K)

>People in Beograd are so tall!
Not in my experience, I am 186 and entire buses are filled with 175 specimens with exception of few guys around 180-190.

I am sure that an avarage height of Belgrade is 170-175cm.

I'm 192cm and 90% of my old high school friends are around 185-195cm as well.

At least you're not a manlet, right?
Beards got ruined by hipsters and low-T cucks. I think I'm gonna shave mine off

>every degeneracy from the west come here very late.
This is the argument that would be valid maybe 20 years ago. But any meaningful criteria indicates otherwise: low birth rates, high abortion rates, ever-increasing divorce rates, declining church attendance (well, I'm not religious myself but I do believe there might be some correlation). It's like this in any capitalist society, women are treated like cocksocks and they themselves are more than willing to behave like that.

>pride

Attached: 0458157001456479205_544107_600x458_actualno.jpg (600x458, 152K)

mfw I live in manlet part of Belgrade.

>t is extremely easy to just go to Belgrade

My SJW sister brought a friend from Belgrade over to our house for two weeks. She had blue hair and looked like any western tumblerista desu.

I just assumed Belgrade was not representative of the country.

Westcucks cannot comprehend. When I tell them they should beat their whamen the rest goes like this:
>Westerners: boohoo, I'll go to jail
>Easterners: based

Im 192cm tall

>Unilad photo
>Dan Bilzerian

No one cares leaf, shut the fuck up

Attached: asasgfaa.jpg (414x534, 20K)

one isn't like the others

>low birth rates, high abortion rates, ever-increasing divorce rates, declining church attendance (well, I'm not religious myself but I do believe there might be some correlation).

That does make sense, I wonder what will happen to younger people and the future.
If this is a simulation, then creator of this simulation must be some wicked guy with a bad sense of humor.

Nah, I'm at 188cm. Pretty comfy desu

How do you do fellow Orhodox brothers? May God bless you all to have a good life and fortune.
Why would you want to racemix with bulgarians, though?

nice

Beating women is degenerate Sharia shit. We protect our women and children from harm. No circ either

No, we really don't have many blue haired Tumblristas here. Women here dress like cheap bimbos, they're a different kind of trashy.
Azért vigyázz, meg ne vágd magad, csöppet éles vagy ma.

Forgot pic related

Attached: BULGARMaleSerbianFemale.jpg (295x411, 61K)

>My SJW sister
You failed as a brother. Kys

Always beat your woman but there is a difference of how you beat woman and man.That is important thing to know.
I see a lot of easterners who beat their woman like some dude, that is not good at all.

Method that works for me is to slap their asses so they can feel a pain but not enough to hurt her.

If you weren't autistic you'd understand it's perfectly possible to be assertive and authoritative around the opposite sex (or anyone) without resorting to physical and verbal assaults.

corruption and poverty atre more urgent issues, unfortunately it's much easier to fantasize about an utopic new lifestyle for our culture, than to try and understand the complex politics of our society
neweasterneurope.eu/2018/09/27/bulgarias-autocratic-model/

Attached: georgieva paragraph_2.jpg (618x346, 145K)

Of course that is possible and it is one of the most important thing in the relationship , but they love it when there is responsibility for their actions like giving them a good spank.