I have a stalker, I'm really scared

I broke up with this guy named Jorge last August. He hasn't left me alone. He has called me repeatedly so I blocked him on everything. Last night at like 1 am I got a call from my little sister saying that he was at out parents house banging on the door, and he was demanding to see me. He was high af and thought he could dance me there. He kept going on about crazy stuff like how he could see the future and we were going to get married but won't have sex for a while but that we had a kid together. I haven't had any children and Im certain I'd know if I did. He was arrested on trespassing charges because he refused to leave and on Monday the officer wants me to file a Protection From Abuse form so that if he ever shows up here he'll be arrested immediately. This guy is insane! He's expressed that he wants to physically hurt me kuz that's what gets him off. He's threatened to get to my friends if I don't speak to him and get back together with him. Is there any way I can get him to go away? I'm terrified for my friends and family and myself. I don't want anyone getting hurt and I know he's capable and willing to do just that. Can anyone help me?

Attached: 78a28ea3abeb8b7961a0900a65805939--hairstyles-and-color-anime-hairstyles.jpg (355x499, 23K)

Good ol' crazy Jorge

Get some of your men friends to rough him up a little if police can’t do shit.
Had to do that for an ex of mine. People like this only understand violence.

Yes, literally the legal system is on your side here.
What else were you thinking of?

>asking Jow Forums for advice on this kind of matters instead of the police
How dense can people be ?

Sound advice Stacey, that's definitely not gonna escalate the situation.
I think you should stick to servicing cocks.

rough em up DUBS already got you.

Get a badass norwegian dude with a beard to kick his ass!

Go the police, plain and simple. If you don't want to do that, your options are get some male friends to fuck him up.

Hola Jorge

Based Jorge, sounds like a bro
Maybe you deserve this OP, I mean think about it for a second to get to that level of crazy a man has to be pushed

Why’d you think I’m a woman kek
I dated a girl who was stalked by her ex.
She had a restriction order against him or whatever you call it in English. He broke it several times but the cops said they can’t do shit unless he’s caught in the act. By the time they arrived he was always gone. He followed her on her way home, she recorded him with her phone, police said they can’t be sure it’s him. So I talked to him.

>someone’s stalking me
>he came after my parents
>he’s threatening me
>he confessed to deriving joy from hurting me
>police can’t help
>well I guess I’ll just wait it out what could possibly happen

My point is, if everything fails and law enforcement can’t help for any reason, it’s a viable solution. It’s obviously not something you’d do if the problem could be solved any other way.

Concealed carry

Why did you break up with him then? This all could've been avoided if you stayed together.

lol date/marry a big strong man

Seriously what the fuck? Why are you on this board if all you're going to do is blame OP just because she is a woman? Either give actual advice or fuck off.

>police
>restraining order
>make sure people you trust and love know what he's doing
>keep an eye out for him at your house/place of work
>make sure to tell your friends/family to stay safe
>maybe arm yourself (maybe)
Good luck OP. Used to have a friend that got stalked by an ex as well, hope everything turns out okay for you. And ignore the retarded babies who belong on Jow Forums. Again, good luck.

toastie roastie

>install call recorder app
>call him say you want to be left alone
>he starts threatening you, hopefully with something serious and punishable
>you file charges
>???
>profit

I blame OP because she's probably a race traitor.

Can’t even spell George, what did you expect after that...