Why Estonia,why?

Well, I understand why Russia, Ukraine and Moldova - no money for syringes and prick one ,no money for condoms. I understand Portugal-Africa is too close. But I don't understand why Estonia!?

Attached: file1001064.jpg (700x452, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TÜRKİYE!!

>portugal

wtf

Eh, no, I don't understand Portugal.

No, Turkie is aids ,hiv free country

Attached: 252825.jpg (509x339, 18K)

Close to africa and free drug zone

Attached: 1541333457762m.jpg (1024x680, 109K)

Drugs and nigers

Attached: 1487732644014.jpg (854x854, 43K)

because east estonias russians are poor as fuck, wont do work, almost all of them are junkies and they fuck up our HIV numbers. fuck off you red fuck, kys.

As you see we are not east slavs

Shit... so little contry ,and so many ill piple.
Its fucking epidemy

Attached: 1531239084822.png (600x600, 111K)

Yes i see it

Attached: c2696.jpg (700x525, 109K)

>portugal
more like hivtugal

How the name red hiv island near Estonia?

Attached: 1.jpg (560x411, 34K)

few hundred per million doesn't sound that bad desu, how are african numbers?

Absolutely trash man

Saaremaa

Many times worse in most African nations

Western Europe and ex Soviet states are both shitshows, best places are ex Warsaw pact

Attached: Map-of-HIV-Prevalance-in-Africa.png (600x631, 106K)

the fuck and here I thought south africa was least shit sub saharan country

HIV cases are concentrated in the russophone easternmost city of Narva and it's county as well as the rough neighborhoods of Tallinn (also Russian). Likewise, HIV in Ukraine has a spread neatly covering the areas sometimes known as "New Russia" in the East and South of the country. AIDS is very much a Russian problem throughout the ex-Soviet Union.

Russians are white niggers

Attached: 1542360324497.jpg (480x530, 32K)

>they bought the portugal meme

wait, you don't know that Jow Forums niggers edit every map to make portugal look terrible?

I forgot to mention, interestingly enough - 2/3 of HIV cases in Europe are to be found in Russia. This combined with what we know of HIV distribution in the ex-Soviet Union proves my point.

>lel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
>You have no idea how bad things are

No you're not, you just got fucked up by communism. At least you recovered better from it than Somalis who still haven't figured out how to run country without Russian advisors and soviet gibs.

Based and redpilled Lithuania

HIV spreading in Russia is no surprise.

The population is extremely poor, few people can afford condoms. The country also lies at a crossroad of drug trade, thus allowing easy access to all kinds of substances. Poor people, seeing no hope in life, naturally turn to drugs, thus increasing the number of HIV cases.

Slavs are Aids.

That's right but it's interesting to see how the geographical spread of HIV in Ukraine for instance neatly follows the boundaries between the Russian/russophone south and east and the Ukrainian north and west. I'm guessing the post-Soviet existential crisis hit harder in these parts, with less religion (see also abortion rates in Ukraine - same distribution), a rootless character (post-industrial, "scientific" urbanism etc.) as opposed to the ancestral small-farm holder lands of Galicia, lack of hope in the future (European integration)...

I'm calling bullshit on those statistics. 35 HIV cases in ONE MILLION people? Unbelievable.

Can't fin the exact statistics, but Lithuania has somewhere around 2,400 HIV cases right now, and by that map, our population should be in tens of millions.

Am I reading the map wrong?