Fucked my best friend, but want a relationship with another girl

Iam a 22 year old girl, living in germany.
My problem is yesterday i hooked up with my best firend. Just a few days ago I told her that i was interessted in her for a long time. She left her boyfriend for me and wants to start a relationship with me. The problem is I like another girl and i would like to be in a relationship with the other girl. Also I dont want to lose my best friend.
The worst part is me and my bestfriend even work together.

What can I do now? How can i save my friendship and be in a relationship with the other girl?

Attached: Valentines Day.jpg (1000x766, 110K)

does the other girl even wanna be with you.

Why gamble when you're already in the green?

I dont really know, but it seems like that. I will meet her next sunday, but ofcourse my bestfriend knows that and doesnt wnat me to go

just date the bestfriend and tell her you want an open relationship.
for all u know the other girl just wants to fuck you and dip.

>tell her I was interested in her for a long time
>still go after someone else
Kill yourself. You dug your own hole, now stay there.

The problem is my bestfriend told me that she doesnt want an open relationship. Her words were:" we dont need to tell anyone right away that we are together, but you definitly need to stop fucking around"

in that case. your best friend sounds like a control freak.
honestly my dude. you should have thought this thru before you fucked her. she sounds not stable

Tragic, you fucked yourself by emotionally manipulating the people most important around you for your own selfish ends. Do you really think you're even emotionally mature enough to pursue serious relationships at this stage? It seems all you're doing to do is hurt more people.

The only way you're even going to have a friend, let alone a best friend, is to grovel for your life and apologise for being so thoughtless. If you have any respect for your best friend you should forget about the other bitch you're chasing for a good long time.

don't get with girl who had previously a boyfriend. Bishits always cheat, eventually (especially being so young)

The absolute fucking state...

Attached: theyactuallyjustsaidthat.jpg (1170x780, 97K)

You sound like a horrible person.

Attached: Gtnot+naturally+waking+up+one+hour+before+your+alarm+_db82038333ccf161ba4ba82d867f69ef.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Get her back with her bf by giving him a threesome, then dump her. Problem solved.

>control freak

What kind of degenerate are you to assume that wanting a monogamous relationship is being a control freak?

I’ve done this before. I ended up going after the girl I actually liked. What happened after is another story. But If I could do it all over again I would have taken responsibility for what I started and gone out with my best friend.

^

wow, you and OP are sluts for thinking this. You can't have both. Relationships are all about compromise and doing what's best for the both of you, whether it's romantic or not. If you're going to be selfish, then people will naturally leave your greedy ass

>muh lesbian

Kys

I honestly think, that if u get with the girl you like friendship with your best friend is not an option anymore

bump

>not having the one you're in a relationship with also be your best friend

Way to throw away what most people have to search for op. If she really is your best friend then how could a relationship with someone you don't know nearly as well be better? And if it's "muh ruin friendship" meme then you have to explain that to her

This is why us men have simple rules. Bros before hoes. Since the bro and the hoe in the same person and there is another hoe in the picture too. It make you a slimy disgusting hoe. You shouldn't have mislead you best friend.

>I like another girl
>I told her that i was interessted in her for a long time
>She left her boyfriend
Do you actually even care about your best friend? Is this an april fools troll?