Right-wing virtue signalling

When I watch normie media like Fox, it boggles my mind how obsessed they are with this idea of "taking the high ground" by being passive and basically taking abuse. Every mainstream Republican candidate seems obsessed with it too. Its like they're all trying to "turn the other cheek", even if it means they're constantly losing and refusing to fight the enemy. It's all virtue signalling, and it made me realize that "conservatives" have been bullied into basically accepting every liberal value and idea (men and women are equal, race doesn't matter, all religions are equal and believe the same things, etc). They're all virtue signalling just as much as progressives do, they're just virtue signalling in a different way.

How do we make them stop?

Attached: cuckservative_prayer.jpg (777x1579, 137K)

Finally an interesting discussion thread. Recently I've been thinking the same thing. I see it a lot on shows like Ingraham and Hannity, even Tucker. They're ALWAYS giving examples of horrible behavior from the left--perfect example, the leftists' dismay over Avenatti's arrest, and their unwillingness to treat him the same way they treated Kavanaugh, "guilty until proven innocent." The fabled double standard, hypocrisy, however you want to describe it. There's always this shocked "oh my!" response from the right-wing commentators, and then they always repeat, again and again, "WE don't do that! Look at them!"

It's like they're trying to program the right not to win. "Nice guys finish last" is a meme because it's true.

None of them ever just says, "wow, these Dems will do ANYTHING to win, and that probably means they WILL win, because we are too nice. They're also always vaguely uncomfy with the way Trump, when smacked, immediately smacks back. One guy on Fox, I forget who--the other day, he said something to the effect of "I've just learned to ignore that." OP is right, it's a huge vulnerability on the right. Imho we need to do whatever we need to do to win. Given what's at stake here, this resolution cannot possibly be more important.

Lindsey Graham is one of the few conservative, Republican politicians who gets this. I think that happened at the Kavanaugh hearings. He was already becoming unchained due to McCain's death, but he's really changed a lot since Kavanaugh.

George W was the pinnacle of this. He still got labeled an Ebil Nazi by the press.
I think it has something to do with being in Washington. They're surrounded by career leftists and they just accept the premises of the left by osmosis. Perhaps the biggest reason for Trump Derangement Syndrome is that he doesn't accept their stupid articles of faith like "We are a Nation of Immigrants" etc.

>They're surrounded by career leftists and they just accept the premises of the left by osmosis
I think a lot of them are just amoral to begin with. They're like blank slates who imprint with whatever values they think are "in fashion". They're ambitious and their natural instincts are to conform to what they sense is mainstream. Its insane how many Republicans adopt imported brown children as a display of "see, I'm not racist, if you call me racist I'll look like such a martyr". Laura Ingraham, John McCain, the Romneys, etc, etc. Even conservative media pundits and strategists do this, because they're afraid of fellow CONSERVATIVES thinking "gee, he doesn't have a lot of black friends, maybe he's racist". Jeb Bush bought into this idea so hard he married a fucking goblin.

Attached: file.png (468x594, 382K)

>It's like they're trying to program the right not to win
Agreed. The "Right" in the US is controlled opposition: they pretend to be resisting the Left, but in reality, they're just taking the power out of the actual resistance. Its like paying your opponent's team to subtly throw a game.
>Lindsey Graham is one of the few conservative, Republican politicians who gets this.
I don't know about that. I think he's a true believer in cucking. There isn't anyone who is more of a "citizen of Israel serving in the US government" than Lindsey Gramnesty.
> I think that happened at the Kavanaugh hearings.
Nah, I think that was just his opportunity to look like he's "getting mad" and forge a new image for the next few years. He finally realized that Trump is actually what gets votes, what the base wants. He wants to be Trump's AG, and he still wants to be president someday.

Threadly reminder that there is nothing that embodies this "see, I'm really a liberal" shit more than this moron (pic related)

Attached: file.png (1000x567, 638K)

If they were amoral to begin with, and anxious to conform to the mainstream, they'd just be straight-up Democrats.
But they're definitely scared to death of being called racist. Once enough of them, and I'd bet it would only take a few, drop that hang-up, the paralysis will be lifted and we'll stop seeing so much pandering.
>Yeah, yeah, I'm a racist, you're a racist, my dog's a racist, everyone who disagrees with me is a racist, now do you have anything to say or are you just going to call names like a schoolchild?
Just a few responses like that from high-level people to get the ball rolling.

>they'd just be straight-up Democrats
idk about that. You don't just get to be whatever in politics. For example, how can a white, blond, blue eyes nordic looking hetero male succeed in politics as a Democlap in 2018? He'd have to marry a black woman, or have a gay son or something. He'd have to call himself "Beto" and pretend to be an Irish Mexican. The Bush boys couldn't have had careers in politics if their pappy hadn't been from a political dynasty. It was their family "brand". The Democratic brand only becomes less white, less hetero, and less male over time.

Let's say you want to be in politics, but you're too white and hetero male. Maybe you really hate your race and country, but you really want power. It makes the most sense to become a Republican. You can sell out your race and country while getting paid lavishly. You can even be a "maverick" and pretend there's some kind of "higher calling" vision of "bi-partisanship" that you serve, because "we're all Americans" and "I don't really see the parties as all that different -- we both want what's best". There's endless rhetoric to let you be a commie while pretending to love jesus and family values.

Attached: file.png (500x375, 298K)

It's conservatives fault that there's a double standard because they don't hold liberals up to a high standard like liberals do with conservatives. That's why you see the left getting away with extreme violence

They know they can’t win on the policy front because left wing policies like medicare for all are immensely popular so they have to beat the drums of the culture war to keep the working class in line. A typical tactic in this is playing the victim.

>so they have to beat the drums of the culture war to keep the working class in line
Because the working class would do what otherwise? Rise up? Like they did to create communist workers states all those times bef-- ...oh wait.

You mean Alinsky's 4th law?

Attached: antifa is anti-white.jpg (1200x712, 161K)

Screencap somewhat relevant, although has to do more with how milquetoast Christians have become.

Attached: nice doctrine.png (1288x1732, 656K)

No, worse, vote democrat

The further left the Overton window shifts, the more leftist positions the cuck right feels they must accept. Thus the problem with always playing defense...inevitably you will always give up ground. Until one day, what you are “conserving” is no longer even worth defending

The right isn't "beating the drums of culture war" though. They're trying to sell "radical centrism", while the left has been pushing to normalize radicalism for their side. That's why we have kids being turned into trangender disasters, and fed to demons in drag. Culture was is driven by the Left, the right apathetically lets them do it.

Attached: tranny demon.png (1158x1158, 1.28M)

>Culture was is driven by the Left
*culture war

Basically the "Right" at every point has "compromised" with the Left, and as a result the Left half-won, and the "Right" half-lost.

rupert murducks sons run foxnews and are liberals - so I've had to start chewing out foxnews panels on jewtube... they fucking cuckass sucky lib criminal shit 24/7/365

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THE GOD DAMNED CRIMINAL DEEP STATE LIBS N ASSHOLES RUNNING THE USA NOW

It was explained as such: everyone c u c k s so they can be part of the DC machine and not be rejected socially (champagne parties and all the revolving door think tank ngo and mic million dollar jobs they move from gov to and from news to and from social to and from)

There is only ONE Joe DeGinova .... one fucking guy who tells it like it is

>Avenatti's arrest, and their unwillingness to treat him the same way they treated Kavanaugh

the stupid fuckin repubs said "we won't convict like they did to Kavanaugh!!"

Avenatti was ARRESTED - the POLICE SAID PUBLICLY THE WOMAN VICTIM HAD VISIBLE INJURIES - THIS HAPPENED LIKE LAST TUESDAY, not 40 years ago where the bitch can't remember anything and another man has taken credit for groping her

THAT'S HOW GOD DAMNED DUMB THE REPUBS AND FOXNEWSFUCKS ARE

yes, it's virtue signaling, BUT IT'S IMMENSELY STUPID AND DOES NOT APPLY IN CONTEXT AT ALL

It’s exactly what they’re doing though. Look at fox news. It’s what they cover all the time. They’re trying to play on the sensitivities of their base and the best way to do this is to act sensitive and shocked, shocked I say all the time. Tucker is a little more interesting. Laura Ingraham is exactly as I describe.

>They’re trying to play on the sensitivities of their base
if centrism and apoliticism are the feelings of their base, why was Trumpism what made Republicans start winning again? Consrvative wroking class WANT to fight the left. Men like McCain and Lindsey Graham have been making sure they DON'T for years and years. That's been their role, to basically surrender to the Left while complaining gently. That's not "culture war", its refusing to fight.

If you haven’t noticed by now, their base is mostly boomers. These people don’t really do activism, they just sit in front of the tv getting progressively angrier. Fox News’s approach makes sure their anger and frustration is kept at the desired level so that they turn up on election day to vote straight R. Can’t expect more from them. Talk radio is for people who actually go to work and get angrier in the car listening to talk radio while stuck in a traffic jam.
You’re getting angrier at fox news for not being hardline enough so I suppose they are doing their job on you as well.

here's the pig who publicly said the Avenatti abused woman had visible injuries - police spokesman

This is what the rethugs believe - innocent just like Kavanaugh, until otherwise discovered, by our "totally fair and just court system"...
PROBLEM BEING THEY ALL KNOW COURTROOMS ARE A GOD DAMNED JOKE SINCE OJ AND THEY ALL FUCKING SAID IT THEN!

Attached: Tony Im takes down Avenatti.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Who was readyt to beat the shit out of Hannity when he pointed out massive FBI corruption then like clockwork, 43 fucking times a day he said "I'm not talking about the rank and file, the great FBI persons just serving.. blah blah NOT THE RANK AND FILE... NOT THE RANK AND FILE!!"

I WANTED TO SLAP THAT FUCKFACE SO HARD...

We are very concerned about our optics because we are a bunch of keyboard warriors and are afraid of any real life altercations

>Fox News’s approach makes sure their anger and frustration is kept at the desired level
I guess we're observing two different things. In my view, Fox makes them comfy, not angry. It diffuses their anger. That's why Fox tried to take down Trump early on, and why they defend CNN all the time.

Attached: file.png (640x360, 359K)

What fox news is definitely doing is giving their base a ‘Left’ to fight. By painting them as a cohesive unit that wants to fight you rather than simply focusing on policies(which removes focus from the left) and this rallies the conservative base so you should give them more credit. They need to still have advertisers(insert brackets where you desire) they can’t go too hard right

>How do we make them stop?
Will never happen.. they are like quacking ducks in a barrel.... Gen Flynn - arrested prosecuted sentenced for NOT LYING to the DOJ/FBI as Comey publicly said and 2 agents present said - they ALL KNOW IT'S ALL A FUCKING LIE, LIKE THE DOZEN OTHERS IN MUH RUSSIA, LIKE THE ENDLESS LIST OF WHISTLE BLOWERS TURNED INTO "ATTACKED" BY SWAT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT...MONEY DRAINED, A HUNDRED RIDICULOUS FALSE CHARGES LEVELED, AND TEN THOUSQAND INCENTIVE TO LIE SO THE DOJ CAN GET SOMEONE ELSE...

The machine is SO CORRUPT - they dare not squeal even a little bit, or the FUCK ME AND MY FAMILY IN THE ASS JUSTICE SYSTEM will notice the little dumb rubber duckey making the sound amongst the other million floating in the barrel, AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF THEM
they will never work in DC again - they and family will be destroyed, every job prospect will be gone, their retirement toast, their home auctioned off for legal bills --- THEY WILL BE CRUSHED BEFORE A SINGLE CONVICTION DROPS

my boomer dad watches nothing but fox and I can’t stand to listen to it. The 24/7 trump dick sucking is just as annoying as the 24/7 orange man bad.

>By painting them as a cohesive unit that wants to fight you
Do you see the left as non-cohesive? Do they seem disorganized and divided?
>that wants to fight you
I don't know any leftists, nor do I hear of any, that want to do anything but boycott, de-platform, and exclude people they consider to be "problematic". The Left isn't divided between people who want to "work with the right on key issues", and radicals. They're all uncompromising about their agendas.

One thing I can say about the Left: they don't cuck on their agenda, not ever.

Where do I go to find this kind of Christianity?What version do I read? Or is it all the same?

Remember this guy - he went after the deep state for real .... THEY FUCKED HIM AND HIS DAUGHTER SHORTLY AFTERWARDS

There are so many examples the thousands of repub and conserv fuckfaces know better - plus they need their social life and million dollar revolving door jobs

Attached: curt-weldon.jpg (736x457, 141K)

The left in america is characterized as by a truce between the samdernistas and the pelosi wing which was created to weather the midterms. This truce is now unstable again by pelosi’s efforts to become speaker again. The political left wing is now at least more united than for most of the trump presidency but it’s still a fase in the civil war for the soul of the democratic party.

A week after the news story broke, alleging a need to act quickly because of the leak, FBI agents from Washington raided the home of Weldon’s daughter at 7 a.m. on a Monday morning… Local TV and print media had all been alerted to the raid in advance and were already in position to cover the story. Within hours, Democratic protesters were waving “Caught Red–Handed” signs outside Weldon’s district office in Upper Darby.
In the ensuing two weeks, local and national media ran multiple stories implying that Weldon too must have been under investigation. Given the coverage, Weldon lost the election…
To this day, incredibly, no one in authority has talked to Weldon or his daughter about the raid or the investigation. There was no follow up, no questions, no grand jury interrogation, nothing.
One year after the raid the local FBI office called Weldon’s daughter to have her come get the property that had been removed from her home. That was it…The raid ruined the career of Weldon and his daughter.”

LMAO - MUELLER DID THIS

Relevant pic. There is no way to get them to stop, they are all controlled opposition, a way of pacifying the white population and make them think they still have some power for the time being. It will gradually erode into a 3rd world hellhole unless we do something big.

Attached: 1503665554058.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>a truce between the samdernistas and the pelosi wing
I would have forgiven you for being naive if you had said "Clinton wing and Sanders wing", but only if you were saying it back in 2015. There aren't these kinds of "wings" in the democrat party; if there were, Sanders never would have bent over and taken an anal probe as Clinton stole the nomination from him. He wouldn't be shilling for someone like Gillum in Florida (a hardcore establishment Democlap). Bernie is what we call a "sheepdog" -- his job is to get true-believer radicals that might follow their ideologies away from the party establishment, back onto the reservation to vote for whoever needs votes. Its not a real division -- if it were, one side would actually sabotage and cause damage to the other, not turn around and suck so much dick.

In the Republican party there are never Trumpers who vote for and donate to Democrats. Compare and contrast, one of these things is not like the other.

Attached: file.png (993x846, 647K)

I said that they are under a truce. The big difference is in electoralism. What is the best strategy to win elections? How should they present their candidates? The sandernista wing advocates for more left wing candidates to rally the voters behind policies like medicare for all, and the more established wing conceded to them on this. Individual political opinions of democrats depend more on their districts and donors. This is about strategy.

>I said that they are under a truce
I know what you said. I disputed your premise that they are ACTUALLY two different "wings". One if the "sheepdog" of the other, you know this is a fact because they never actually inflict harm on each other, and one serves the other faithfully. If Bernie were a separate wing, he would never have bent the knee -- he would have just won the nomination, or taken his popularity and run independent. But he BENT THE KNEE, because he is one of them.

Attached: bernie stole you money 2.jpg (600x340, 34K)

bump