Am I supposed to have a penis

Why do I sometimes feel like I have a dick?
I am a very feminine and submissive girl. I dont dress trans or anything. Im straight. But i noticed that I get very aroused when laying down imagining I have a fat dick that is being sucked by a girl prettier than me.
This makes no sense because im not attracted to girls at all, and try hard to be the prettiest, and im no cuck.
But I have these invasive thoughts when im just in bed and too lazy to play with my clit. And it tingles and makes me wet. But I feel like its more what I want to do to a guy. I have always gotten aroused rubbing the top front of my vagina near my stomach.
What is the explanation for this? Am I trans?

Attached: 1387905382_lady_boner_03.jpg (700x530, 59K)

autoandrophilia

>im not attracted to girls at
Tell me more about your heterosexuality. How does it feel? What do you like about men?

>What is the explanation for this?
You're a special snowflake

post pics

Attached: 3A5046BF-C62A-47A4-94F5-FB5784D98542.jpg (250x242, 12K)

Isnt it only natural to be heterosexual? A guy dominnating me, always having something down there to stick inside me and poke me with and reproduce.
Girls dont really have anything to make another girl feel vulneravle that way or intimate. Lesbianism must be a mutation.
I dont know? When I see a pussy I dont want to go near it but when I see my boyfriends dick I just want to be all over it?

But then when i have those thoughts its like im one of those people who think they have an extra limb but they dont

The explanation is that human sexuality often makes no sense in terms of what arouses us and what doesn't. I wouldn't worry about this too much.

well, if you ever grow a dick, just know that plenty of guys are into that. You may want to try experimenting with girls though.

see, this sounds like you're asking leading questions and is pretty big gay.

IM a guy and sometimes I feel like I should have a vagina but what you get is what you get: plus I’m not attracted to guys or dicks at all

Idk lol sometimes I like to pretend I have a vagina and rub my clit but I don't think about it too hard.

As a guy that sounds hot. I'd like it if my gf was like that.

Same here

Yeah just try being a lesbian. Post a video of it too, for educational purposes.

Sexual culture in the West centers around the female as a passive, inert receiver of sex with no particular desires of her own, and the male as an active participant with his orgasm as the centerpiece and a signal that The Act is done. It's possible that your fantasies are a reflection of this upbringing. It's possible that you aren't heterosexual. I can't tell you about yourself. There's nothing inherently wrong, sick, or worrisome about either. Reading about sexology and sexual development/psychosexual development might benefit you.

This is not sex culture in the west anymore, user, and it hasn't been for quite some time.

wtf - have you been under a rock for the last 50 years (At least)

I don't think you're trans. You're not required to act on every single sexual fantasy that crosses your mind, it can just stay a fantasy. I think what you have is a natural curiosity of what it might feel like to be the opposite sex, and going through a sex change would be a pretty extreme response to that. As I understand it, real gender dysphoria causes quite a lot of distress and mental trauma for people who deal with it. Your situation is more like "huh what would it be like to have a dick?"

>Isnt it only natural to be heterosexual?
In some ways, yes. But nature isn't that simple. Both men and women have more complex programming than that. A little bit of homosexuality or aspects of the opposite sex is in all of us, just typically not very much. Who knows why it's there. In fact modern western culture is probably the most "strict" in this regard.

> A guy dominnating me
Not exactly "natural". The exact nature of sexual relationships is quite socialized, though men are more likely to be dominant, there's nothing "natural" about be dominated. To posit such a thing would be problematic, on a philosophical level.

It's not like that that user said, but it's still the traditional viewpoint, and quite deeply ingrained in our media, myths, and upbringing. It has everything to do with social structure and gender roles, and it's not good or bad, it's just what western culture is. The people that reject it, aren't "practicing a different culture" - they are rejecting one, and there is a pretty big difference. A rebel still sees things along the same lines as that which he rebels against, etc.

I can relate, but in reverse. I fantasize about being a girl and having sex with men sometimes, but I've never been attracted to a man or wanted to go transgender.

Sometimes a fetish is just a fetish.

My gf is the same, which works out since I'm into the other side of that. I'm not sure there needs to be an explanation, but there certainly are likelier options than trans: compare it to autogynephilia in men.

>problematic, on a philosophical level

nigga what

Nature necessarily favors the dominant/submissive dichotomy. What trough have you been dredging your foil from that this even occurred to you as correct?

Attached: 1522585280825.jpg (604x453, 36K)

>Nature necessarily favors the dominant/submissive dichotomy.
I certainly said it has biological basis. I don't think you understood my point.