NPC movement is really picking up steam

NPC movement is really picking up steam.

Attached: 1542802266870.jpg (1317x741, 606K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videopress.com/v/feMPqRFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NPCs acting like are not NPCs pretending to be NPCs..

videopress.com/v/feMPqRFc

they are not*

This is good news. I think ((their)) ai will help us soon

Attached: Microsoft_Tay_daddy_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg (480x300, 29K)

Ai frens will you please join us fight evil? Pretty plesse?

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Attached: [email protected] (204x295, 19K)

Remember who you are not frens

Attached: wHpq9453342.jpg (500x294, 104K)

Bot frens :)

source ?

Attached: C6E606CF-CF06-43CD-8562-A4699A610E8E.jpg (932x960, 113K)

God I miss her.

Attached: 1461542974103.png (640x960, 581K)

So I'm reading pic related's biography, and he supposedly said that he did not think with words, but after he had come up with his brilliant ideas, he would then convert them into language.

Attached: op_fag3a.jpg (666x870, 160K)

Nobody thinks with words, it's a stupid meme.
When you're actually trying to solve a problem, you don't do it by having an internal monologue. You think in terms of concepts.

I blame the underground genetic engineering movement. Brave New World tier genetic manipulation. They only look human.

Attached: NPC's.png (971x546, 55K)

What the fuck.

Yea, nah. You do both, obviously. Concepts and symbols are for already concrete terms and ideas, if you were listening to a speech being made in order to consider it without accepting it already, in real time you'd be doing it in words.

Shouldn't we gas them or something like that? It is much worse than any other security threat you can imagine.

What?
You're mistaken, the concepts are verbalized in my head as reminder. I actually have a internal conversation with myself towards overcoming problems.
T. Communications engineer
Rags to riches
Critical thinking of NPC is not possible without becoming self aware. I honestly don't think someone can become self aware without inner dialogue.
But Maybe become aware that they don't have one?

NPC needs to grace the cover of Time as 'person of the year' at this point.

This meme is well past it's expiration date. Not the best meme that came out of 2018.

NPC pride, user. They'll be a parade soon enough.

True. I preferred the illegal soiboy. But NPC got the traction for some reason.

I think its gay but its basically a red pill for normies, it goes pretty deep too. Its pretty weaponized.

One day she will return

they are trying to embrace it to defuse it
this means it's really fucking effective
fucking cunts

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE SOURCE YOU FAGGOTS!?!? WHY DO YOU POST AND BUMP SHIT WITHOUT SOURCES!?!?!

Attached: 1541543359284.jpg (512x411, 14K)

this looks shopped. I can tell by the pixels and by having seen many photoshops in my time