HELP

Should I try fuck my slutty engaged boss???
Nearly 30.
Total flirt.
Wedding at end of year.
Takes slutty selfies.
I don’t care about the job.

Attached: lm2.jpg (3600x2025, 1.16M)

Attached: boss.jpg (3600x1800, 783K)

ALSO, has 2 kids with different partners.

don't get mixed up with that. sounds dangerous and she could consciously or unconsciously trying to get pregnant. if she's already got two kids from two different partners, is engaged to another and is interested in you, this is the sign of a fickle person. you can't trust that she would just want sex.

cuck

Yes do it

Why does she wear so much fucking makeup

I’m 100% sure she would'nt want any strings attached if anything was to happen.

Attached: 22.png (715x1258, 1.19M)

Is that her? Yeah bend her over, let us know how it goes?

100% sure sounds too good to be true. don't you think those other guys were sure she was using birth control?

It''s just her slutty style

Attached: Lm26.png (1031x1075, 894K)

That's a chav. This is the male equivalent of dating some rough jerk.

Her 6 month old was planned with the dude

Attached: Lm25.png (1066x1064, 1.4M)

the amount of pics tells me ur desperate to fuck something.

have fun

Can guarantee you she would be rough and wild in bed

Attached: 2018-03-29 01.19.54.png (1076x1073, 865K)

Ive just had a hard on for her for 2 years she drives me diamond

The sex is not worth the drama. Considering you even have a chance, which let's face it, you most likely don't and just deluding yourself.

I feel timing is key. 2 weeks before the wedding i could just take my chances and drop her a "congrats" message. She actially knows I'm interested aleady anyway

I guess it's just why can't you find some other woman free of so much potential drama? with this woman it seems like you're risking an accidental pregnancy or some dude who could resent you forever for messing up his relationship

Being a cheater or taking place in a cheating is pretty repugnant and should be avoided in nearly all circumstances, definitely including this one. Just have sex with other people.

Is this really what most guys find attractive? She looks like an unwashed trollop full of stds who just caked her face in make up
Man, cute girls who look fresh and innocent are the best

Hahaha she sounds like trash and looks like trash. I'm sure she'd fuck anything and cause more drama in her life. If you want to get mixed up in all that drama then go for it. She probably loves attention .

>Her one six month old was planned
>Just the one
And the other?

Weigh your possible consiquences. Maybe if you're right, you'll get to bone an attractive woman. Cool. If you're wrong and she wants a new kid, you're fucked for the next two decades.

I mean dude, common.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-11-02-20-59-47-1.png (540x118, 21K)

100% agreed, except maybe not innocent. I'd like a woman who is comfortable talking about sex, or experienced enough to be able to be my equal on the subject, but certainly not someone who presents themselves in the OPs photo.

I agree bro, I meant innocent in looks. I like daring women who are honest and fierce in bed but still look angelic and pure

Ok just fuck her and resign you know she’ll make a scene when you tell her to fuck off.

Dude. She has a man in her life.

DON'T FUCKING DO IT.

You are gonna get pounded by her man if you do. Either metaphorically or physically.

What if her husband loses the fight? Double humiliation.

Yea we're on the same page here my guy