How do I make losing my virgninity the best experience for my boyfriend?

How do I make losing my virgninity the best experience for my boyfriend?
He has never been with a virgin and when we meet I want to make it special so he always remembers me.

Attached: dog_dalmation_love_kuki_gouri.jpg (320x226, 22K)

Get some practice first with a couple randos you don't care about, men hate a sloppy inexperienced woman.

awful advice/troll

The best thing you can do is just be yourself and make sure that you're comfortable and confident beforehand. Not completely confident or comfortable per say, as that's unlikely, but more like, confident and comfortable enough to be able to enjoy the experience yourself. If you do that, you've done enough for him and the sex will get progressively better as you become more knowledgeable and confident.

If he is rude to you in any shape or form because of you underperforming, then he's a bad guy and you have no future with him. This fear of yours isn't unfounded, irrational, trivial, or silly, but it is certainly misguided. Just focus on enjoying the experience as much as you can.

Honestly, the question, "How do I make losing my virginity the best experience for my boyfriend?" is a little loaded imo. It should be more about how you feel and much less about how he feels. Of course he should enjoy it, because you care about him and that's how good sex happens, but losing your virginity is a bigger deal for you than it is for him.

This.

Virgin sex is literally the worst sex.
The chick is in pain so you can't go fast enough to finish and you get blood on your dick balls and pubes.
Trust me he is always going to remember your first time... until he forgets.

This isn't true, if you're in a good enough mood while experiencing it then it can be an overall positive experience. Blood isn't even a requirement. Even if the sex itself is negative, don't take it personally or feel like you disappointed him in any circumstance. I can't stress this enough.

Wtf
How insecure are you
Why do you want to make it special for him?
It's your first time
He's fucked multiple women
He's cum in them it's nothing new

If anything he should be worried about making your first experience memorable and making sure you have a good time

So....you're planning on giving somebody your virginity and you already know you you won't be with them forever. Way to devalue yourself.

Pleasing him really isn't what you should be worried about, just try to be into it and dont start crying and physically clamming up when he touches up on you (exactly what mine did, awful experience). The important part is to make sure it works for you and then it will work for him, go slow and take time on the parts you enjoy, make him give you some orgasms before sticking it in, and when he puts it in communicate how you want it (fast, slow, whatever).

Yeah Im not a moralfag but wanting losing your virginity to be "special" (which it rarely is unless you count specially horrible) is pretty dumb if youre expecting the guy to disappear soon.

could be kinder clyde

not kind nancy

helpful henry

>i'm not op but I will police this thread like I am a mod
You should just take the plunge and get a tripcode so everyone will know how far up your own ass you are.

I'm not a moralfag either, just an oldfag. Reflecting on my life if I could go back I would take the mildly attractive virgin library girl over all the women I've had. You lose your ability to care as much after a lot of partners. Sex is great, but I'd rather be sitting home surrounded by family instead of in this big house alone shitposting on 4 Chan while drinking and playing vidya.

I appreciate being called helpful henry but if people just want regular, supportive advice there are better places to get it. Jow Forums offers that as well as unbridled criticism and slaps in the face from reality, there's a lot of value in that for the sort of soft and emotionally driven people who post here.

There can be too much of that and a lot of people here just go around insulting anyone who posts but its not inherently wrong and you cant expect this to be a hugbox.

Only doing this because I feel empathy for the OP, which is my open motivation. It's obvious I'm the same person, so a trip code wouldn't change anything. Don't know why I'm up my own ass, you just kind of seem like a dick.

Isnt crying hot if I do it lightly while holding onto him? I plan on crying quietly to make it more intense. And if im a little tense isnt that hot because im tighter?
No I plan on staying with him forever hes the one and I want him to appreciate his experience deflowering a girl. And we will share that memory. If he enjoys it then I will. But on the off chance we break up I want him to miss the experience and miss me.

It's not like I'm expecting this to be a hugbox, but like, if someone is being a dick in general there's no reason not to call someone out on being a dick.

OP here. This was a cute post..whats wrong?

Well then give it a shot I reckon. I'm only telling you what I would tell my kids. The freaky circus sex is fun, but nowhere near as fun as having a good relationship, which I have been unable to do.

I guess re-looking at the first post the anger in it wasn't necessarily directed at the OP and I just didn't interpret it properly or read it well enough. I guess the lines, "how insecure are you?" doesn't add at all to the advice, hence, "could be kinder," but not, "not kind."

Not really, no. It's better than crying heavily while covering your face but it's better to just enjoy it. It's not an act, the whole excitement of taking someone's virginity is making them deal with something new and foreign and watching how they react, you can't really fake it.