Why do you continue living Jow Forums? Not lookong for sob stories, just a genuine question

Why do you continue living Jow Forums? Not lookong for sob stories, just a genuine question.

Attached: 1521998402162.png (500x500, 202K)

I'm not finished making gains yet.

Survival instinct

Because what else is there to do

Making the most out of a situation (i.e. being born at all) assuming just dying is making the least out of the situation.

It’s better than watching Jeremy Kyle and makes me feel better about my own life.

Because it beats the alternative by a large margin.

I still need to fix as much as I can so that future generations actually get something worth their time. Ensure mankind progresses even further. .

to lazy to sepuku

I have nothing to lose, I guess as edgy as that might sound. Have everything to to lose if I kill myself though.

My fiancee.

Im a coward, so I continue to live.
I have a gf and I don't want her to follow me. She would likely kill herself if I quit life. I don't want her gone, even if it's because I end it. So I will keep trying to make things better. Something has to work out. Something.

Attached: 1518671568269.jpg (409x427, 36K)

living is interesting, therefore i will continue to live as long as it will remain interesting. Or I may die before that, who knows

I don't need a reason
I know things will never get better and I'm fucked tho

I want to be a net positive. I want to achieve something before I leave. I don't want to some leech that wastes resources. It doesn't matter if I die, so long as I achieve my net positive.

damn you for making me reply to team mini, but damn...

i don't fucking know. maybe because it's the right thing to do. that maybe there's hope for a better tomorrow. there's so much that makes me wish i could start life all over again. but since that's not possible, why not just end the pain? i seriously think about it. FFS i can't even cry about my plight any more. something's gotta give. with enough pressure anything will break. guess i just keep trying to make a better life. as long as i have an ounce of strength, i'll continue to do that. i'm surprised i'm saying this shit right now. sounds like a fucking pep talk. guess i'm just realizing while writing this that there's still hope. but damn, it don't feel like it. i WISH i could get over one of my many hurdles. but there's no help available. no one understands. FUCK!!!

Has she got dragon dildos in that box?

Attached: 1522391860341.jpg (400x400, 65K)

I'm a Catholic and while the pain of living is sometimes enough to make suicide appealing in some precognitive limbic sense my absolutely immense contingent of philosophical knowledge makes it difficult for me to follow through with such banalities as suicide which is preemptive of even itself. All you retards are gonna disagree bcuz you're stunted mental midgets and have no interest in the conceptual validity of your actions so to you ofc suicide is gonna seem like some totally unstoppable catastrophe but the fact remains that if anybody goes through with it it is out of ignorance and purposefully choosing to be deaf to reason. Ofc if you are not deaf to reason perhaps you are not really so depressed as the ones who are lost to it? On the contrary, those who value reason enough to let it defer suicide not only have to suffer the same psychological hell but also the friction produced by abstaining from it, but reason is so great that nobody can willingly kill themselves without first completely and absolutely severing themselves from it long enough to perform the act. Any less, and they will not do it.
You're probably thinking this post is pretty autistic about now, but I don't give a hoot, I'm the one with opinions here. You guys are just playing video games and shit and maybe some of you are big into literature and maybe you're even a connoisseur, reading adorno and shit, maybe you're a true modern idk. At the end of the day it still isn't enough so just stop trying u goon, you can't step not even a little.
I do this shit because somebody hurt me a long time ago and my thoughts inexorably pass through that prism of hurt before making it into the world, I am a wound speaking, and no 21st-century science experiment jewmonkey prodigy who went to uni at 4yrs old can ever even so much as hope to encroach on my exquisitely pathological brand of didactic erudition.

Attached: itsfine.jpg (1920x1080, 413K)

Because I find meaning in the struggle/adventure, essentially. I think it's humanity's "purpose" to engage with the unknown and the chaos that's beyond all things quanitifiable, then bring more of it back into mundane reality. Things that are impossible to fully define, like "love", "art", "magick", the "soul", etc. We live for that.

I want to know the rest of the story

It's not much. I'm a self hating faggot with a body image problem and no good way to fix it.

I keep on living because I'm too much of a coward to end it, but the pain keeps getting worse.

Attached: 23844597_148017105923713_8853060610429728996_n.png.jpg (604x329, 24K)

I'm afraid of death so I can't kms

>If you fall and refuse to learn and refuse to get back up you are a fucking FAILURE. Kill yourself already because you are wasting everyone’s time including your own.

I still live because I keep looking forward.

Because I have a feeling it will get better, specifically after I get really good at something and build some confidence
Things getting "better" is just a matter of chemicals anyway, I certainly don't think that it's impossible for them to change into something positive as I get healthier, but even if I did think it was impossible I'd still hold out since this is our one break from floating in deconscious limbo